Middle names that go with Onyx?

Do you pronounce that like “oink-z”

Does Onyx have too be the first name? Try name rhythms… a 2 syllable name goes best when matched with a 1 or 3 syllable name.
Also, make sure its easy to yell lol

You can call him Ox for short :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Gotta catch em all Pokemon

Onyx Kensington Liam

I’d say Damien, but I think you should consider the last name also. Because the whole name has to be in harmony.

January stone is Garnet…Onyx Garnet Liam?

2 Likes

Onyx gray is what came to mind.
But my theory is when choosing a middle name you have to say the whole name sternly. Because let’s be honest your middle name usually only gets used when your up to no good :joy:

1 Like

Onyx greyson sounds pretty good.

why do people do this to there kids, do they not realise they have to live the rest of there lives with these names!! :woman_facepalming::pleading_face:

Give your a kid a normal middle name. Seriously lol it’s your kid, but I’m SO thankful my parents gave me a nice middle name and it’s all I’ve ever used because kids were merciless

David, James,Kane , Leo

FYI
Kids who have to spell their name for someone every.stinkin’.time. will hate you at some point. Trust me. Don’t give them weird names.

2 Likes

Do you have any family names you like from either side? We did unusual/ historic names for ours and then used family names from both side for the middle.

Onyx sounds more like a girls name. I agree with you Dan some people get far to carried away. Grow up Hollyann

1 Like

I once read the best sounding names will all have different syllables in each name (first, middle last).

In my family all of our middle names or someone in the family :rofl: made it easier. Mines my grandmother which I hate “Bernice” sounds so old

Why don’t you just do Onyx Alisdair?

2 Likes

I would go with single syllable if you can to help it flow more naturally.

Ex:
Mark
Chase
Luke
Jace

Why not Onyx Alasdair? That sounds good together and everyone is happy. :blush:

Might as well buy him Shirts that say kick my ass everyday,WTF is wrong with you people now days.!!! A weird freaking name is doing nothing but setting up a future Bullying Target !!!

Not true. Emerald & Jasper name is NOT for a girl😉

My granddaughter is naming her new son, due in Oct, Onyx Joseph