Muslim or Arabic baby names?

I am due with baby #2 in a month and am stuck on a name! I’m having another boy, my first is named Azayne, and I would prefer a Muslim or Arabic name. Any suggestions would be amazing. Thanks!

12 Likes

Hamzah… Strong… Lion… Brave

Omar I don’t know if that is :smirk:

Nasir, Ibrahim and Hasan (my husband’s name :grinning:)

Amir means born leader

Aamir
Quranic name for boys that means “prosperous”, “full of life”, “one who has a long and prosperous life”.

All my kids have Arabic names!!!

Na’ila- Achiever
Janiya - Beloved
Malaya - Freedom
Zaiden - Prosper

My husband
Akil - intelligent

1 Like

Aasir
Quranic name for boys that means “captivator”, one who captivates one’s attention, or a powerful warrior who can overcome and imprison enemies.

Azeen
Quranic name for boys and girls that means “obedient”, “righteous”, “one who listens to what is said”, “one who calls the Athaan (call to prayer)”, “ruler”, “chief”

Why does this page keep posting things that have absolutely NOTHING to do with nails???

3 Likes

I’ve always loved the names Ramsey & Abraham

Oooh i actually looked into this for a Muslim sims family im playing. I like Ashaar! Could spell it Asher but gotta be careful with the pronunciation. I also saw Aydin and Ismaeel. Congratulations!

My son’s name is Isa, Arabic for Jesus

Adam , Noah, Zain, Malik, Yusuf… I’d recommend you to choose a name that can fit in both arab and non arab society :clap:t3::star_struck: Congrats for the baby

Just don’t give your child a name they will have to explaine

2 Likes

My brother’s names are Shahin (Shane) and Arian (Ari)

1 Like

AYAAN
MEANING: God’s gift
ORIGIN: Arabic

AZAAN
MEANING: call for worship, announcement

ASAD
MEANING: lion

ADEEL
MEANING: virtuous, one who acts with justice and fairness

1 Like

Samir and Jawad are my nephew’s names. Their father is Muslim.

Aneeq meaning Valuable

Abdirahman
Raqib
Nasir

How about you use Google like a normal person??

3 Likes

My boys names are Kalieem and Za’khi which means pure and intelligent I forget exactly what Kalieem means

1 Like

Taim,Assaer,kamal,Zakarya,Yassin

Mustafa
Taha
Ibrahim

1 Like

Aaqib meaning the follower of Allah

The one you like is beautiful! I love that name.

My husband is Arab and we just had a son. We named him Zain. He also liked Hamzah as well.

Rayhan
Affan
Fawaz
Na’im
Nurr
Zayyad

I have 3 half American half Arabic male cousins named Maithem (May-them), Sami, & Adnan. Their dads name is Ali (Ah-lee).

1 Like

I like Azad meaning ‘free man’

My son’s name is Aydin

Ramiz, Asher, Eden, Sayeed, Waseem,

My aunt and uncle were both born in Egypt, Nellica and Samir. I’ve always loved those although they have changed to nelly and sam.

Zayn, Hassan, Khalef, Zohir, & Sayeed

My son’s half sister’s name is Saida (we pronounce it Say-da) I’m sure it’s pronounced differently in Arabic but it is an Arabic name lol

We just looked up some Arabic names for our girls and went with what sounded nice with beautiful meanings. We have one son and his middle name is after my husband’s grandfather, Hamid. He’s also adopted so we kept his first the same.

1 Like

Amir, means Prince. Little Amir/ Little Prince?

Aziz (my father-in-law’s twin brother’s name)

1 Like

Eesa, Ali, Akram, Hesham, Yezzen, Zayn

Faisal. The sword that separate the good and evil

Sydeek …means King…

John Sam Joe Jim Bill

9 Likes

Raahim (kind), Saeed (happy), and Sabeer (patient).

1 Like

ADEEL. MEANING: virtuous, one who acts with justice and fairness. ORIGIN: Arabic.

Make Azayne a new Muslim name…

My sons name is Moulay (moo-lay) and means Prince

Mustafa - chosen one
Hadi - guider or leader
Zakariyyah - a prophets name
Shabaz - the kings eastern imperial eagle

Adam, Isa, Musa, Mustafa, Muhammed, Ibrahim,Yahya, Zayd, Omer, Osman , Suleiman, Ismail, Nuh,Ahmed, Abdullah, Abdurahman. Just to name few!!..

ASIF… strong, powerful and fierce

Yusuf,Aziz,Rami,Sami,
Marwan,Walid ,Omar

Izhan. Uzair . Ayaan.

Baykhan - means loved by everyone