Must haves for the hospital bag?

36 weeks and starting to pack my hospital bag! What were your must haves and what did you pack that you never even used so I know what to avoid?

1 Like

Chapstick, comfy clothes a few pairs, phone charger. And your own shower stuff to make you feel better. And a hairbrush

Never used anything at all :rofl::rofl::rofl: other than change of clothes. That’s it no makeup no hair dryer no nothing. Just bare necessities.

Lip chap, phone charger, slids (flip flops), they were my big things lol comfy clothes

Toiletries, chargers, a book or two. Slippers and loose fitting clothes.

Long charger cord for your phone, the standard length is too short from rhe power point to reach bed comfortably

Pjs, shampoo and conditioner, nursing pads and bras, maternity pads, as some hospitals don’t provide them any longer, breast pump, diapers, going home outfit for u and baby, car seat, diaper bag, lip balm, hand lotion, comfy underwear, relaxing things that may help u. Anything that u think u will use, pack. Definitely pack a phone charger

Chapstick. Toothbrush and toothpaste. Hair brush. Stuff to make you feel good. Such as shampoo. Maybe mascara. Comfy undies. Loose fitting clothes.

Chapstick is a must have!