My 1 year old has cavities: Advice?

My miss 2 has 3 cavities in her top front teeth and we’re going with the option of doing nothing unless we need to intervene. She’s a big fruit eater and has some fruit juice occasionally and as much as you try it’s a bit hard to brush their teeth perfectly but since these are usually the first ones to fall out it shouldn’t be an issue

Mine sealed them. He said they had no sealant on them.
He was almost 2 before teeth.

Brushing to much can cause cavities. I would take him to the dentist and see what he/she says.

Kids that small are usually sedated.

They are baby teeth they will fall out

Sometimes they have soft teeth. I was like that, I had a lot of cavities

Reevaluate what you feed your child to avoid this issue in the future.

My I caught my son chewing on his crib which he broke his front tooth I took him to the dentist and they told me not much to do but then he got a cavity which went onto his other front teeth by a year and a half I needed to get his teeth pulled asap since there wasn’t much left. I did it and felt like the worst mom ever but he is 3 now and has two small back cavities but I only blame it on him mainly eating with his back teeth. It’s okay, they will fall out eventually anyways my daughter had dental surgery last year from eating so many acidity foods she had decay but got caps on them and she was able to be put to sleep for those.

1 Like

They’ll probably cap them. Most are done with white crowns nowadays.

It’s hereditary. My son has perfect teeth but my daughter inherited bad teeth from me.

I am Prof. Kariba a healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use psychic powers to help you fight demons and super villains. I have powers to tackle your most pressing problems, be it physical or spiritual
I will help you settle the following
 Bring back lost love
 UN employment
 Witchcraft spells
 Manhood enlargement
 Falling pregnant
 Protection
 Win all court cases
 Financial problems
 Marriage and commitment
 Stop cheating
 Discover talent