My 12-year-old is constantly rude: What can I do?

Keep a good talking, sports, self defense classes such as jiu jitsu.It helps on developing self discipline , respect and patience

Find out what happened to her. Was she sexually molested? This sounds like a victim of rape, incest or molestation.

Omg my daughter is the same way I always have to tell her just relax u are working yourself up

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 145 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $1966­0 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

More Inf0>>> https://SuccessFullyJob14.pages.dev

1 Like

I have one like that.I walk away and.ignore her. I dont.feed.into it because thats what she wants

2 Likes

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 145 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I­’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $1956­0 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

More Inf0>>> https://SuccessFullyJob24.pages.dev

1 Like

Sarcasm, maybe she thinks that is a joke and funny, let her know it hurts people’s feelings. she wouldn’t want it done to her. do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

If she says she doesn’t realize, agree on a word that u say when she crosses the line. Like “pocorn”. Say it and she hopefully gets it

Yeah she’s a hormonal bratty teenager, give her rules and a chore or two and just deal with it. Puberty sucks!

my 10 yr old like this 80 percent of the time

l get paid over $ 185 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19502 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits1269.pages.dev/

1 Like

My daughter is the same way. I ask her “What the f*ck is your problem? Quit being a bitch.”. Lol. She acts like everything is a problem.

It’s the pre teen phase as she transitions into a disgruntled teenage girl. Mines the same way. I’ve got 6 girls all behaved this way about age 12. I’m on my last 12y/o and she is very blunt and to the point. It’ll pass in time just get her into something fun like horse back riding lessons or dance classes. It helps keep them from being so in their heads and forces them to think of others.

2 Likes

Is it possible she is being bullied?

Back of the hand used to fix that real quick.

2 Likes

She’s 12 her emotions are all over the place.

1 Like

l get paid over $ 195 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18962 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://highincomejob698.pages.dev/

1 Like

I have one angel and one devil lol… they are 13 and 14. My 13 year old is exactly like this with a lil more, its very rough. I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun, and i do mean everything… best way is to walk away unless something is seriously wrong ofcourse and let her mood simmer on its own… life is too short to baby em when they constantly act moody for no reason. We all have our moments but 24/7 is a bit dramatic. My oldest never has acted this way so i guess some are just destined to be moody

Call her out on it… immediately!!! She may not have her filter… yet. But it must be immediately

She’s almost a teen she’s going to be more Moody and more annoyed at the most simplist things

It’s the preteen stage went through it with my oldest son and now my youngest son is going through it. It will pass

This may be an unpopular opinion, but when all else fails with my daughter, I start treating her the way she treats me. When she asks what my issue is, I tell her that I thought we were matching energy. Then I’ll ask if she likes it, she typically says no, then I tell her to knock off her attitude and I’ll stop having mine.

Is it possible she really isn’t acting out on purpose? I have a daughter on the autism spectrum and she literally can’t tell when her jokes go too far or when she offends or disrespects people. She literally has issues deciphering sarcasm and she is overtly blunt about everything. I would say to rule out possible reasons she could be acting this way and have her evaluated by a psychologist. Some kids need some therapy to learn how to decipher other people’s emotions and how to properly express their own. At the very least it will give her a safe place to vent any frustrations or issues she may be having.