My 6yo son wont stop pissing on the carpet! HELP

I’m really really really in need of any advice or tips or suggestions… Ok so my son is 6 (almost 7) and he WILL NOT STOP PISSING ON THE CARPET!!! Theres specific spots he does it in his bed room and in the lounge, and it doesn’t matter what I do or how I deal with it he just keeps doing it!! I’m so sick of my house stinking of piss it’s fkn disgusting and embarrassing!! I just don’t know what to do anymore I’ve tried being nice about it, being understanding, I’ve tried coming down hard on him, taking things away… NOTHING WORKS!!! His excuse is the toilet door is shut so doesn’t wanna open it on someone… so now I always make sure the door is open, and at night that the light is on… I’ve told him if he needs to he can pee outside! He has a ranch slider in his room I now only lock not dead bolt so he can open if needed… plus heaps of other doors to outside fk I even told him to piss in the damn bath if he has to!! Just ANYWHERE but the damn carpet!!! He’s promised over and over he’ll stop, wont ever do it again, or in his words “I’ll never ever let you down mum…” but then the next day comes round and there’s more piss on my carpet!!! This has been an ongoing issue on and off for a very long time but in the past never to this extent. Its now been going on for months and its happening almost every day I just really don’t know what to do anymore… PLEASE HELP!! I’m in tears sitting here writing this I’ll try anything…