My best friend is dating the guy that I hooked up with: Help!

Honesty is always best.

2 Likes

Tell her. I’m not sure why you are so resistant. Would you not want her to tell you? What if she found out later from someone else. How well would that go over?

1 Like

Be honest with your friend and understand why she may be upset you didn’t tell her sooner.

1 Like

She can’t be mad but I feel for u cuz this is so awkward for a situation. But low key made me giggle. Ur a good friend by telling her. And it will help make u feel better too oxoxox

3 Likes

You broke girl code the moment when she showed you and you aint tell… I would tell before it’s too late… :woman_cartwheeling:

4 Likes

Just tell her. I don’t understand why people get bent out of shape about this sorta stuff.
Not like you had any feelings, it was a hookup.

2 Likes

If she is your best friend you need to tell her ASAP. Once she truly catches feelings it will become harder. Do it NOW! Let her make the decision if it is ok or not. Do not wait.

Be honest, that’s what best friends do.

You already commited an almost terminal “bro-code” violation by not immediately disclosing and every second you delay is more bleeding of trust that you’ll never get back, so pick up the phone or prepare to lose her regardless if they work out or not

5 Likes

I doubt he cares. And if you don’t have feelings for him I don’t see the point in making a big deal about it to her that you slept with him first. And it shouldn’t really matter anyway. There was no feelings involved between y’all. I would never care if any of my friends dated someone I slept with. Ex or not. :joy: :woman_shrugging:t3: or if them selpt with someone I was with before we met or got together.

2 Likes

Tell her… thats not something you want coming up later and ruining your friendship because you can’t be honest

Just tell her, it ain’t that serious. Yall hooked up before they even knew eachother and he probably doesn’t know yall are friends. There is no ill intent from anyone, but it could get awkward pretty quick :rofl:

Def. Need to tell her so she doesn’t think your hiding anything .

If you guys are truly best friends, you should be able to have that conversation with her

2 Likes

Stfu. It happened before they knew the other existed. Get over it and don’t say anything. It’s none of her business.

i would msg him hahaha
and be like - lets not make this weird mmkay.
some girls cant handle the truth honestly - and well, thats out of anyones control
if you tell her, she might not wanna be your friend anymore bc “you didnt tell her right away”
so i would just msg him and tell him youll die with the secret if he does too
only bc - it happened already and she honestly doesn’t need to know if you feel like shes just going to take it bad…
you wouldnt have made this post …
or tell her, and see how it goes

2 Likes

I’d just tell her asap. That might be a dealbreaker for her. I know I’d want to know :woman_shrugging:t2:

Just tell her and get it over with. Don’t pretend it didn’t happen

I mean you did it before they even knew the other existed so it’s not like you did her wrong, just tell her and explain how you had a hard time figuring out how to bring it up.

l Get paid over $108 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15527 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://MoneyLooper17.pages.dev/

2 Likes

So tell her then! It was a one time thing…

1 Like

Just tell her. It meant nothing to you and she should know that

1 Like

Just tell her. Let her decide if she wants to continue with the relationship. She’s an adult and would appreciate knowing

1 Like

You just tell the truth, plain and simple

1 Like

Please tell her. I’d want to know.

1 Like

l Get paid over $108 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15527 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://MoneyLooper40.pages.dev/

2 Likes

Just be honest with her. It was a one night stand, he has a past just like everyone else.
I’m this situation you did nothing wrong, you hooked up before they knew about each other.
Be honest, let her know you never had feeling for him. Let her take it from there.

4 Likes

If she’s THAT excited. It’ll crush her spirits. I wouldn’t want to know.

2 Likes

Keep your mouth shut

1 Like

Just tell her. Not the details, just tell her you’ve… met. Hung out once. No big deal.

I would definitely tell her beforehand otherwise it reminds me of the episode of 2 and a 1/2 men where Alan ended up on a date With rose… and She pretended that she didn’t know him

2 Likes

You need to tell her honey! You did nothing wrong. She needs to hear this from you.

3 Likes

Just tell her! What are you afraid of if it was before her. She needs to know.

1 Like

Girl code: h*es before bros!! Girl you gotta tell her. :woman_shrugging:t2: if the both of you don’t have a problem with her having a relationship with him then so be it but you gotta get that out in the open! Like what if it came out years from now and they’ve been together like how awkward would that be? Honesty will always prevail.

3 Likes

If you don’t care about him then why be a sneaky sneak about being honest?

She needs a better friend :confused:

1 Like

Tell her yea no big deal

1 Like

Is this a joke? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Just tell her. If it’s a deal breaker for her, let her decide. Shouldn’t be but some people are weird. No reason to feel bad or lie though.

3 Likes

It’s kind of weird you didn’t tell her right then and there when u made the connection to who he was when they swiped one another

8 Likes

You need to tell her before she hears it from him. Or before she finds out way later down the road, because then it will seem as if it happened while they were together and that’s why it was hidden. This same thing happened to me. My friend came out to me. I asked him. He was honest. The best thing you can do is give her the truth and let her decide how to move forward with it.

4 Likes

‘Look, I’ll be honest… I hooked up with him once in the past… like IN THE PAST and if he makes you happy, I’m soooo happy for you. He wasn’t a good fit for me and I’m more than happy to pretend it never even happened if he feels the same way about it. I just don’t want to be awkward about it because it really meant nothing to me. But I also couldn’t not tell you because you are my girl and you’ll always come first.’

19 Likes

If you don’t tell her and she finds out it’ll ruin your friendship

3 Likes

Haha why didn’t you tell her when she showed you at this point you already fucked uo

How old are you? You should of just said something like ‘oh my god girl, I hooked up with him a while back, he is a nice guy and I hope it goes well for you both’.
Now you just seem suss because you didn’t tell her from the get go.

8 Likes

You need to let her know.

l Get paid over $109 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18550 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarProfits1697.pages.dev/

1 Like

I don’t get this and the fuss. You had sex with a stranger you met in a bar and down the road your friend meets him, big deal. Hey that’s the guy I took home from the bar, I thought he was cute too. Hope you two work out. Easy peasy

Leave it alone unless you are interested in him. A one night stand …live your life.

1 Like

Fess up, or beg off meeting him. Either way, there’s going to be drama … if it were me, I’d tell her asap. The longer you wait, the more she will feel like you’ve been deceiving her & she’ll wonder why you didn’t say anything to begin with when you first found out she was seeing him.

Tell her - it can save a lot of grief later …

She’s your friend. Tell her what you told us.

1 Like

You meet in a bar. I’d leave it alone if he brings it up be like omg I did what with you. I have no memories of that was I drunk :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You should tell her because if not she’d see it here or know about it sooner or later.

Just tell her it’s no biggie

A REAL Friend would tell her! She may not like it, but should respect the truth.

You should have just told her from the get go.now it is sus. Still tell her though.

This actually happened to me and i laughed and told them both…then they laughed too :joy: just be honest

Sharing is caring. I would have told them especially if they were bad to u but even if not. No harm in saying he is a nice guy I hooked up with him ages ago.