My best friend stopped talking to me when I told her I was pregnant: Advice?

Lol definitely same daddy. :sob:yikes

2 Likes

Sheā€™s pregnant to your boyfriend as simple as that.its so offyess

8 Likes

Wish we could get updates I recommend checking out her n ya bf

6 Likes

Please tell me youā€™re a naĆÆve teenager because if youā€™re a grown womanā€¦:woman_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

Sheā€™s banging ya man love

8 Likes

Is she pregnant to your bf too?

8 Likes

She was probably sleeping with your man. Or wanted him and now youā€™re pregnant and ruined it. LoL

4 Likes

This has to be a fuckin troll postā€¦

I agree with the other comments.

1 Like

Sounds like same DADDY for both baby s . Is your boyfriend the daddy of her baby ???

6 Likes

You find out who your true friends are when you get pregnantā€¦ and especially after youā€™ve had your child.
Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re going through this :black_heart:

3 Likes

She could be having pregnancy hormones
And may feel the attention has been taken off her
And given to you

4 Likes

Going to agree with the majority of the comments before mine and say that your bf and ā€œbest friendā€ more than likely had something going on. Iā€™d find out who the father of her child is ASAP because thatā€™s sus.

8 Likes

To everyone saying the boyf and bestie are sleeping together; why did the bestie stop talking to her after announcing her pregnancy?

4 Likes

Is she sleeping with your man too??

6 Likes

Mt first thought was her babies is your manā€™sā€¦ I hope Iā€™m wrong but apparently Iā€™m not the only one who thinks this

Do you know who her baby daddy is ???
Might want to look into it

8 Likes

Prayers are with you :heart::heart::heart:

Sounds like she is pregnant by your bf. Iā€™d take a guess he promised her he would leave you for her. When you told her you were pregnant she knew your bf wouldnā€™t leave you. So she unfriended him and stopped contact with you. Iā€™d have a serious talk with her (even by voicemail, since she wonā€™t take your call) and ask her who the father is. Iā€™d also ask your bf if she said anything to him before unfriending him.

15 Likes

She is/was having an affair with your boyfriend. He got her pregnant and now he got you pregnant. She got mad because of it, wonā€™t talk to you and unfriended him. Why do you think she pretty much lived at you house until she found out you were pregnant too?

30 Likes

When I got engaged (after 7 years together) my best friend couldnā€™t even be happy for me because she was so upset her bf(of 2 years) hadnā€™t proposed yet. Then we decided to have a baby instead of getting married right away, she couldnā€™t be happy for me for that either and then when I actually had the baby she would reply less to texts and eventually I said I was done.

Sounds as though everyone thinks your bf is responsible for her baby as well and I truly hope that isnā€™t the case but donā€™t rule it out. She could just be upset that you are ā€œtaking away her spotlightā€ and because you guys have been friends a long time its easier to unfriend him. Either way she isnā€™t worth your time

3 Likes

Wonā€™t talk to you. Took bf off Facebook. Wonā€™t come over anymoreā€¦ both pregnantā€¦. Uhhhh Iā€™d be questioning my bf to be honest

22 Likes

Oof. Yea, itā€™s not looking good. Look through your memories of her living there through a different lense, asking yourself if something might have been going on with her and your bf. If, in hindsight, you notice anything suspicious, speak to your bf.

Of course, it could be something else, maybe sheā€™s just super immature and is mad all the attention wonā€™t be on her now or something. But Iā€™d investigate the hell out of the other thing first.

8 Likes

No mention of her having a bf??
So put 2 and 2 together and you have yr answer !!

3 Likes

She banging your man

15 Likes

Some people are just for a season. Sheā€™s showing you who she is. She feels you are taking the shine off of her. She wants all the attention you get when youā€™re pregnant. With you pregnant too you are stealing her thunder.

5 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, How havenā€™t you connected the dots?.. so many questionsā€¦ whatā€™s ur manā€™s facial reactions or responses when you express whatā€™s bothering you?! Thatā€™ll tell a lot. but if sheā€™s dodging calls/msgsā€¦ & u canā€™t get anything outta himā€¦ you know when sheā€™ll be home. Go ask herļæ¼

3 Likes

I have a feeling itā€™s your manā€™s kid I totally agree with everyone on here

5 Likes

Who is the father of your best friendā€™s baby? :eyes::eyes:

7 Likes

Sounds like heā€™s got 2 babies on the way

10 Likes

This is not sounding good. :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes

There is always another side to the story ā€¦ā€¦

2 Likes

Either:

1. She feels like you got pregnant to copy her
  2. If she was always over then I would be wondering if her and your bf had a relationship and she got pregnant to him (if you donā€™t know who the father is or she is ā€˜unsureā€™.
48 Likes

I wouldnā€™t waste any more of my time on her. Its pretty obvious that she could b carrying your Boy Friends child which u need 2 get rid of him aswell

6 Likes

You have outgrown her , an its time to move on. You didnt do anything its her choice SHE IS SO GUILTY ā€¦:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Maybe sheā€™s hormonal? Maybe your BF nauseates her. Move on! What does BF think?

Sheā€™s with your boyfriend behind your back, probably pregnant by him. Sheā€™s pissed that you are now pregnant too.

15 Likes

I think this question was posted to get this response . Is it even really a legit ā€œfan question ā€œ?

2 Likes

Do they have each otherā€™s number? Are yā€™all on the same phone plan? Maybe you can get phone recordsā€¦:confused:

2 Likes

I read the post and connected the dots quick fast girrrrrrl sounds like ya got the same baby daddy

7 Likes

It might be your boyfriend kid you need to look into this

2 Likes

She prob pregnant to ur boy friend

1 Like

Are you both pregnant by your boyfriend?

5 Likes

Hello heā€™s her baby daddy too!! How u not see this?!?!? Please tell me this is just someone bored messing around on fb cuz the only other explanation is ur just the dumbest bitch on the whole planet

Sounds like your best friend was your mans side piece and she is pissed

7 Likes

Im with everyone else on this your boyfriend is probally her babies daddy as well

6 Likes

She probably pregnant by your dude stay woke Lil mamas

3 Likes

Agree with others that he may be her babyā€™s father but there may be a part of her thatā€™s mad just bcuz she has to ā€œshare her momentā€ with you.

2 Likes

got to be sharing the same man and now she salty cause she got to share the same babydaddy

2 Likes

She may have a thing for your bf or they may have both been messing around.

4 Likes

Girllll, I hate to agree w everyone on here buuuuut whoā€™s her baby daddy?

5 Likes

:woman_facepalming: maybe sheā€™s pissed your pregnant to her bd :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Just reading This makes me think she was sleeping with your boyfriend. :woozy_face:

20 Likes

Sounds like she doesnā€™t why to share the spotlight

3 Likes

Giiiiirl Iā€™m sorry but listen to your gut feeling, you not the problem he is

1 Like

Girl be smart about this. Come on now.

3 Likes

Your man is her baby daddy, he told her he was gonna leave you, and now she knows.

10 Likes

Ughā€¦ sounds like your bf is her baby daddyā€¦

7 Likes

She is NOT your friend

7 Likes

Yes she was playing around with Ur man :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Obviously she didnā€™t see you as quite the best friend that you thought If you feel you did no wrong then the ball is in her court Enjoy you pregnancy

3 Likes

Maybe sheā€™s pregnant from your boyfriend?

17 Likes

Oh dear I think sheā€™s pregnant with his baby and is now angry that heā€™s fathered your baby too :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Maybe she feels like youā€™re stealing her shine. ā€¦

3 Likes

This seems a awful lot like she was messing with your boyfriend and he told her he was going leave you. Now your pregnant and she knows thatā€™s a lie.

4 Likes

Youā€™re bf is her babyā€™s daddy

14 Likes

Sounds like your boyfriend is her babys father and he told her that he was going to leave you, but now your pregnant she sees he lied so she angry.

6 Likes

It seems like sheā€™s pregnant by your boyfriend tooā€¦:eyes:

8 Likes

If itā€™s the first baby for each of you, Iā€™d say her nose is out of joint that sheā€™s having to share the attention she was getting when she was the only one pregnant.

The fact that she unfriended your baby daddy tells me thereā€™s more to the story.

Talk to your bf.

11 Likes

Oh girl, she is totally sleeping with your boyfriend!! Sheā€™s pissed that your pregnant, cuz that means heā€™s still sleeping with you!

13 Likes

Either she is peed cos ur pregnant aswellā€¦ which if she was a friend then she would be happy for you. Especially having babies around the same time, so they can grow closeā€¦

But it sounds maybe like ur boyfriend is her baby daddy to

6 Likes

Is she PG by your boyfriend?

4 Likes

Yā€™all watch too many soap operas lmao.

13 Likes

Thereā€™s more to this story. Try talking to her or texting her the same thing you did here. Youā€™re going to have to be a big girl and communicate to the friend who is ignoring you. But thereā€™s definitely more to this- she may know something about your boyfriend/life that sheā€™s not ready to tell you, yet.

3 Likes

I have a feeling she and your man might have done the nasty together and she got knocked up by him.

7 Likes

She was with your man.

6 Likes

Maybe heā€™s the father of both

2 Likes

A lot of these comments already mentioned what I was thinking before I even opened the comment section. Maybe sheā€™s pregnant by your man. I just find it weird that she just quit talking to you out of the blue.

6 Likes

I have to agree with everyone here, it dose sound like it has something to do with your man! Definitely get to the bottom of this something not adding up! :thinking:

2 Likes

I need a follow up to this story once all the dirty laundry is aired. We ALL need closure with the full story

7 Likes

Does your friend have a boyfriend???

1 Like

Maybe she miscarried?

2 Likes

We need follow ups for this lol

3 Likes

Girl Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re going through this!! I felt like a POS bc my best friend was pregnant and due to my mental crap Iā€™ve dealt with for years and years (severe anxiety & depression) I went through one of those ā€œisolationā€ phases and just didnā€™t talk to anybody besides my mom. Or get out of my house at all. She understood bc sheā€™s known how bad it gets but I myself HATED myself for itā€¦ but when I got through my problems and was in a better headspace I always reached outā€¦ the way she is handling it just switching up and doing all the things along with not speaking to you at all though raises some sort of red flags to meā€¦. Like (this may just be me idk I havenā€™t read through comments yet) is there any chance she couldā€™ve been messing with or trying to mess with your man behind your back?? If not actually doing so, is she jealous youā€™re pregnant by him and jealous of you guys relationshipā€¦? Thinks you did it intentionally to take the shine away from her? Idk itā€™s sketchy to me loveā€¦

1 Like

:thinking:sounds like she may be pregnant with your boyfriendā€™s baby as wellā€‹:pray:

17 Likes

Is your bf her babyā€™s daddy ???

2 Likes

Aww yall about to have siblings very close in age :sweat_smile: has she told you who the baby daddy is? Bc Iā€™m going to need them to get a paternity test. She def lying :laughing:

12 Likes

Does your friend have a boyfriend?

2 Likes

Just make sure your boyfriend doesnā€™t going around claiming itā€™s like he is having twins! It is not the same!

3 Likes

Question is why havenā€™t you answered any of us that are asking if your friend has a boyfriend???

6 Likes

She didnā€™t want to share the spot light

2 Likes

Is she pregnant by your boyfriend???

11 Likes

Talk to her even if you have to leave a voice-mail or write a letter and I wou also be talking to your boyfriend. If youā€™re afraid to do the digging have someone you trust do it for you. This is highly suspicious but there could be so many explanationsā€¦donā€™t jump to conclusions. Also tell your doctor about POSSIBLE infidelity so you can make sure you and baby are safe. Best of luck :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

she fuckin ya man booā€¦ thatā€™s his baby too foh I know u not clueless that shit is completely relevantā€¦

I sure hopes sheā€™s not but maybe if she did do something with your man and thought there would of been a chance for him and her maybe she now jealous youā€™re pregnant and now knows heā€™s not gonna leave you I would start asking your husband questions seems just funny she would unfriend him all of a sudden I hope Iā€™m wrong

3 Likes

Itā€™s definitely strange she unfriended your boyfriend on FB. Given the things you just said, I would wonder if she was involved somehow with your man bc it seems really odd sheā€™s acting so strange and distant. Might do some research.

5 Likes

Welp now it sounds like you guys will have babies who are siblings :flushed:

9 Likes

Is she pregnant with your boyfriends baby??

14 Likes

Is there an update for this? Now Iā€™m curiousšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

1 Like

Maybe she just jealous that she now isnā€™t the one in spot light any more and not pregnant by your man but just jealous of you being at sage as her either way sheā€™s not your friend really anyways if she can just do this to you let it go donā€™t call her no more enjoy yourself and your blessing

7 Likes

Either sheā€™s pregnant by your man too or sheā€™s upset that you are pregnant at the same time she is! Confront her and find out, if she refuses then she did you a favor. You donā€™t need a friend like that! It will hurt, but youā€™ll just have to be strong.

35 Likes