My best friend stopped talking to me when I told her I was pregnant: Advice?

Yes it does sound like she may be pregnant with your boyfriends kid… maybe they were seeing each other behind your back…

3 Likes

You’re better off without her. Sounds like her and your boyfriend had a fling. She may be a narcissists

4 Likes

Um… you might need to consider the possibility that your boyfriend is the daddy of both of your babies.

11 Likes

Wondering if he’s father of both babies

7 Likes

Boyfriend daddy to both please update?

3 Likes

Are unsure her baby isn’t his too?… I mean she was there all the time, she’s preg, u find out ur preg and tell her and now she dips and unfriends him?? Sounds like she’s mad or jealous that he got u preg after gettin her preg or she’s possibly trying to figure out how to tell u they been creepin and you guys are about to birth siblings… either way sounds like some fishy ish is goin on.

6 Likes

I wish there was a way to talk to the actual people who post these sad stories. :pleading_face: So we can be there for them and help them through whatever their situation is. :broken_heart:

8 Likes

following because i need to know if your man knocked you both up

10 Likes

Oh hon. Idk but I’m sorry you’re dealing w it

Could be anything, there is a real possibility that he got both pregnant though. Especially if she was over every day before hand.

2 Likes

You said she had been staying with you, maybe you 2 now share the same baby daddy

10 Likes

So, I have to be that person I guess. Could she possibly be carrying your boyfriends baby or was maybe into him and now she’s upset because you’ll be around for the long haul? It’s just weird to me. I seriously doubt you did anything wrong. She wasn’t a true friend if she’s doing this to you. I hope you can get some closer or shed some light on all this. Take care of yourself, sweetie and congratulations on your baby. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you have a healthy and safe pregnancy and baby! :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Girl y’all share baby dadies

3 Likes

I don’t mean to be insensitive but is there any chance HER baby is your bf baby?

4 Likes

You’re always there for her……

It could be loads of different things you won’t know til you speak to her.

There’s a possibility that something happened between her and your bf or there could just be crossed wires. If she’s been at your house all the time she’s gotten close to the both of you so maybe now she has feelings for him or maybe she’s realising you have the perfect little set up and she’s jealous if she’s on her own? Or maybe she’s got stuff going on that nobody knows about, it could literally be anything but you need to speak to her x

2 Likes

My best friend did that too. Turns out she was screwing my husband.

6 Likes

Your better with out her that’s not a true friend I’d be asking question both u her and ur boyfriend something not right

3 Likes

Read this to yourself again and think of it as one of your friends asking you.

8 Likes

She doesn’t sound like a friend…

Not a true friend either jealous or you need to really have a talk with bf

Do you know who her baby’s daddy is?? Is there any chance she could have been fooling around with your man and got pregnant (I hope that’s not the case for you I really do) and finding out you were also pregnant sent her over the edge with jealousy?? If she’s also pregnant but was spending almost every single night at your house, who/where was her baby daddy that whole time? My first thought was jealousy cuz maybe she couldn’t have kids but if she’s pregnant that’s obv not the case

13 Likes

What does your boyfriend think or say about it? Man I really hope these comments aren’t right and I’m sending love and light your way, try to stay stress free and enjoy your pregnancy :heart:

1 Like

How do you feel about polygamy?

7 Likes

Following cause I really need to know how this turns out.

6 Likes

She is preggies for your boyfriend

6 Likes

At the house 24.7 not contributing towards the house boyfriend says let’s go into my office and do payment plans lol!

Girlllll, you know what’s up. You and the boyfriend is going to have a blow up pretty soon so prep yourself. Congrats on the pregnancy.

2 Likes

If she bounced out… let her :woman_shrugging:t2: who needs or even wants friends that do crap like that? A friend doesn’t up and leave for just no reason. They don’t block you or your significant other for no reason. They don’t ignore you for no reason. I’d either find out the reason or just let her stay gone.

4 Likes

My 1st thought when you said she was almost living at your house and pregnant, then she unfriended your boyfriend and won’t talk to you is that she is pregnant by your boyfriend( I hope I’m wrong)

59 Likes

This just happen to me this year. My best friend was pregnant and I got pregnant at the same time and she was not happy bcuz she wanted the attentions all to herself.

3 Likes

Cause he’s no doubt been messing with your friend an He’s probably her baby daddy also

15 Likes

Sounds like she may have screwed you and your husband in the process :thinking:

8 Likes

You may have been sharing that man and not even know it. The next few months will tell you everything about them both most likely.

5 Likes

I think your boyfriend is cheating on you with her, i also think he promised to leave you for her so when you fell pregnant you kinda "ruined " their plans idk lol

6 Likes

He Sharing That :eggplant:Honey

6 Likes

Its clear that she’s into your boyfriend… be careful and don’t stress yourself. Just leave her alone and keep your eyes open. :male_detective:t2:

3 Likes

Definitely something going on with her and your man

6 Likes

Doesn’t sound right to me,who is she pregnant by.

6 Likes

Did your boyfriend knock her up???

5 Likes

Do you know who the father of her baby is? Your comments make me think it was your boyfriend or that she had a huge crush on or fantasy about your boyfriend. You might want to ask your boyfriend if he was in a relationship with her.

I hope all goes well with your delivery.

12 Likes

I think your boyfriend got her pregnant.

11 Likes

Think it’s brutal that everyone is suggesting her boyfriend has her bf pregnant too, poor gal

8 Likes

I’m afraid she is pregnant by your boyfriend, that’s what it sounds like to me!!

4 Likes

I hope I’m wrong, buuuut it sounds like she got jealous bc your bf got her pregnant also. maybe she unfriended him bc she was mad at him. maybe they had plans to have a family? And whenever she heard the news cut ties with both of y’all. I really hope we’re all wrong here but that’s what it definitely seems like

6 Likes

Its a blessing in disguise.

2 Likes

People on this page really reach like damn :joy:

I really don’t wanna be that one that says this, but id be a bit suspicious of your bf and her. You said she was practically living at your house, then deleted your bf on here. Hope I’m wrong but i think there being disloyal to you. Good luck with everything and congratulations :heart:

12 Likes

Sounds like your boyfriend is also her baby daddy

16 Likes

My thoughts exactly! He knocked her up too

5 Likes

Whether your bf is her baby daddy or not - she’s fucking your bf. Clearly. He’s promised her the world now got you pregnant.
Call her bluff, text her and say “I know about you and …. (Your bf), how could you do this to me” and she’ll probably confess. My guess is she’s too afraid to be the one to tell you the truth so do it for her.

And get rid of your bf!

Seems to me like she is pissed off that you are pregnant like she is at the same time… and if my spidey senses are correct, you both are pregnant by the same person…. What I noticed was that you mentioned that she unfriended your boyfriend, but you didn’t say she unfriended you… do you share the same page with your boyfriend? Or do you have a page of your own? Read between the lines girl… all the answers you need and are looking for are right in front of your eyes.

9 Likes

Who is her baby daddy?

12 Likes

Someone call Maury :rofl:

7 Likes

Sounds like her and your old man could have been having an affair. Now she’s jealous you’re pregnant and he’s happy and staying while he threw her to the curb …

17 Likes

My first instinct while reading your post is that she and your man have or had something going on and she is possibly pregnant for him.

22 Likes

Would seem to me she’s been having an affair with him and he’s not leaving you because you’re pregnant and she’s pissed off

12 Likes

Sounds like she was having an affair with your bloke and is upset that your having his baby cause she wanted to take him off of you :joy::joy: she’s blocked him - aka she’s angry with him. Maybe it’s his baby in her belly too. I think you need to ask your boyfriend what he did with her

6 Likes

Why u having ur bestfriend coming over by u plus living by you what you expected every bestfriend always jealous when u have a man so watch out for bestfriend

5 Likes

Sounds like she’s pregnant by ur boyfriend!!!

21 Likes

Y’all sister wives ….

3 Likes

My very first thought was, HE IS THE DADDY… we don’t need Maury to figure this one out…. 1+1=2 and this answer is as easy as that one…

Sad situation, but I’d suggest you start asking your boyfriend questions… seems real suspect!

One on hand she is angry at you for locking your/her man down, one the other she feels remorse/quilt for getting pregnant by your man, leaving her unable to come clean….

Sticky sticky….

20 Likes

I guess u and ur best friends baby will be brothers or sisters sounds like she pregnant by him I would say something to ur man fr I’m sure he knows

2 Likes

2babies-1daddy
So oblivious, oblivious as to what most likely happened, probably why you’re both pregnant

4 Likes

How dare you be pregnant at the same time as I am…you’ve went and stole all the spot lights off of me…she’s probably thinking…or your boyfriend has been telling her all along that he doesn’t have sex with you…now you and her both are expecting a baby from the same man…

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: I’m so glad it wasn’t just me who thought it!!
Reread your post OP and let the penny drop!!! Don’t be so naive🤦🏻‍♀️

8 Likes

The first thought that came to mind was she is pregnant with your boyfriends child and is mad you are not also pregnant.

11 Likes

You gotta follow up with us after the dna test Please!

9 Likes

Ask your boyfriend why she’s mad

8 Likes

Congratulations to your boyfriend…a daddy of 2…

5 Likes

Not every friend is loyal and a true friend :disappointed_relieved: Sounds like she was jealous of your life and she wanted it I think she got pregnant by your bf hoping he would leave you and be with her and now she’s angry because you are pregnant too.

6 Likes

Ok i think she was having s…x with your boyfriend and she is pregnant with his child also… that is the reason she is upset with him… did she tell you who os the father of her child?

6 Likes

If your BF had gotten her pregnant you will soon find out because she’s going to want child support

4 Likes

tu amiga es una mujer rubia de cabello corto? ten cuidado porque te lo estan sonsacando…. jajaja

jk, this reminded me of that commercial idk why, but honestly i say the same as everyone else, your friend’s baby is your man’s baby and your baby’s sibling, in sorry girl, you dobt deserve that friendship or man! hope we all are wrong and this is not the case, best of luck💕

1 Like

this was posted last week wtf repost or ruffling feathers being a bored witch?

2 Likes

I know someone who was in same hospital, same time as her husbands side-hussle both of them having his babies. :rage:

1 Like

Uhhhh ask your bf why she’s mad ? Lol sounds like you guys will be more than bffs … maybe you both will have the same baby daddy now …
If that’s the case I’d dump them both .

8 Likes

Possible not you but your man? Sound funny af

2 Likes

Sounds like your boyfriend has two children on the way. This post almost feels like a joke because it seems so obvious.

18 Likes

It could be that she wanted all the attention on her pregnancy… is she in a relationship? Or option 2 is twinzies

1 Like

Maybe he got her pregnant and was telling her he was going to leave you for her but then you became pregnant and she was big mad maybe not such a great best friend after all …

13 Likes

Exactly all the women here said it…
It’s my 1st thought came to mind also is that she is or was pregnant by ur baby father & she is jealous…
If I was u, I would definitely question the baby father he knows something…Really hope things work out for u & ur baby⚘⚘

6 Likes

This post got me wondering why these original posts are all anonymous? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one with an identity.

Red flags went up so fast when I read this …especially when you said she’s pregnant :pregnant_woman: too!!! :scream::scream:
I have a hunch she’s feeling guilty and realizes all will come out when the children are born!
News Flash…… she isn’t much of a friend if she could sleep :sleeping_bed: with your so called boyfriend!!!
Paternity tests are warranted & if he’s the father of both….Sayanora to them both!
I truly hope for your sake we’re all wrong but it’s not really looking good. Sorry :cry:

4 Likes

I wouldnt normal agree with alot of the replies but my instant reaction was the same as others, is he the dad of her baby too?

7 Likes

She is pregnant with his kid too and knows either A: she can’t take him away from you B: knows she is not going to get as much help from him now because he has 2 to take care of or C: all of the above

9 Likes

Does she have a boyfriend maybe she just wanted one thing that you didn’t have, is this both your first baby, it’s strange I was pregant at the same.time with 2 of my best mates was the best we loved going thru it togeather and having baby’s that would be best freinds, what ever the reason she’s nit a real freind

I have a bad feeling you’re gonna find out you have the same baby daddy. :frowning:

16 Likes

This is either an episode of Maury or an episode of dateline. When was the last time anyone has seen your ex best friend? Maybe on top of knocking her up, your bf is responsible for her disappearance…

4 Likes

My first thought was her and your boyfriend got something shady going on.

7 Likes

My guess would be she is also pregnant by same guy, mad because he said he was going to be with her… ?

12 Likes

Damnn this thread is interesting! Def think yall sister wives lmfao.

3 Likes

Brings a whole new perspective on the phrase, “[he’s my] brother by another mother,” amirite??

She sounds Jealous to me. Are u sure there hasnt been anything going on between them ? Sounds a bit fishy . A true friend especially a best friend wouldn’t do that .

4 Likes

All these people asking for an update I think if it turns out her boyfriend.did get her best freind pregant she’s not going to want to update every one on it,

Something sounds very suspicious about this

4 Likes

The fact that the bff unfriended the bf is sign enough she is jealous and had something on with ur man

9 Likes

Sounds like she’s pregnant by your boyfriend :woozy_face:

21 Likes

Unfortunately I have to side w/ so many others and say that you two have the same bd…. It’s kinda clear as glass. You were ridden of one piece of :wastebasket: , now it’s time to get rid of the other…

3 Likes

Congrats on your pregnancy