My bf wants me to be ok with him cheating while I stay faithful to him

So my and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years. I am 23 and he is 27. We have a 17 month old and currently 6 months pregnant. He/we talk of getting married next year. BUT he brings up him wanting to talk/entertain other females and having sexual relationships with them occasionally. He knows I am not comfortable with that and do not want him to cheat on me. He has talked to other girls before and cheated on me a few times already and I forgave him. He is being faithful now But it is crushing me that he still wants to cheat but for me to be ok and actually allow him to do this, while I sit home and be faithful to him. I told him he needs to be single then he can do what he wants and he told me he does not want me with anybody else but wants me to be ok with him cheating. Right now I am a stay at home mom so he makes the money and pays the bills, he thinks because he takes care of the house I should be ok with him stepping out on me. I would like some opinions he tell me that I won’t find a man that will take care of me and someone else’s kids but I know I don’t need a man to live.

You cannot make him change his ways and like you said, you are not comfortable with it. Sounds like you know what you need to do.