My Boss has made it unbearable to work for him

Tell him to lay off or stick it where the sun don’t shine.

3 Likes

Does he have a boss?

No one is keeping you there. If you cant quit now make accommodations till you can and leave. Why stay?

1 Like

Speak your peace!! I give the same energy back. You can’t be miserable every day. That will slowly break you. Stand up for yourself. Say heyy. We’re all stressed here. It’ll be even more stressful if you were alone doing this and if you keep hollering and slamming stuff then I’ll walk.

Idk I’m one of those that take my mental serious and will cut anything off when it comes to that. A job is a dime a dozen

2 Likes

Record it and then talk to him. Then ask is this acceptable? Some people need to see/hear it with their own eyes/ears. Probably just make them mad but be prepared to leave.

3 Likes

Well you can contact your district manager and if that doesn’t work then go higher up have you tried sitting down with him and talking to him and telling him what an ass he is

Susan Rhodes Meyers remind you of anyone!?

Give him a “chill pill”

He won’t have a company to run if everyone quits due to the mental and emotional abuse

2 Likes

Quit, honestly seems like the only option

call the labor board.

That is a hostile work environment. You don’t have to go to HR, you can go to the state about it

Record it and quit, collect unemployment and find different job.

4 Likes

Sounds like you & the co-worker need to both walk out at the same time. & tell him that you won’t return without an apology & change of environment.

1 Like

Uhhh quit? I mean if you can. I know it’s tough sometimes, but being understaffed is not your problem.

Do you work at The Michael Scott Paper Company

I’d be finding a new job asap

Labor Board will get his ass dealt with! File a complaint for hostile work environment!!! Find another job then quit without notice!