My boyfriend admitted to talking to other girls on snapchat: Advice?

In the heat of an argument my boyfriend came out and told me that he downloaded tinder and talked to multiple women on it and added 2 of them on Snapchat. He said he only talked to them for less than a week. He claimed he deleted Snapchat. A few days later I asked him if he really deleted Snapchat or if he just deleted it off of his phone. He said he just deleted the app off of his phone, but he knows how I feel about that. Snapchat didn’t cheat on me. He didn’t put Snapchat in the middle of our relationship. I always feels like he goes to the extreme when trying to fix an issue and it just pisses me off even more. Instead of deleting the girls he just takes it off of his phone. It makes me feel like when I’m not around(he works out of state) all he has to do is download the app and everything is easy access again. I don’t want him to delete Snapchat. I enjoy sending him snaps throughout the day but it worries me that when he gets caught talking to other girls he just deleted the app on his phone instead of fixing the real issue. He thinks he’s doing the right thing(so he claims) I’ve tried explaining myself a million times but he just comes up with every excuse why deleting just the app off of his phone was the best way to handle it when it’s not for me. The girls are still there. The account is still active. Deleting it off of his phone does nothing for me.

81 Likes

I wish I could help. Mine snuck behind my back and created a plenty of fish. Thankfully he got drunk one night and added a girl on fb from POF. She reached out to me asap. If he’s doing it now 9/10 times it’s not gonna stop… it’ll only get worse. Trust me, I’ve been dealing with it for 11 years.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. My boyfriend admitted to talking to other girls on snapchat: Advice?

I worked with a married guy that would legit download snapchat every single day and delete it before going home. I understand

11 Likes

Unless the issues in your relationship that are obviously there and that he’s using as an excuse to talk to other women have been fixed, then why would he stop using it? I wouldn’t trust him.

1 Like

Girl. Hes obviously cheating LOL. NEXT!! and no they dont stop or “change” they just find better ways to hide it.

10 Likes

Deleting Snapchat off of his phone does nothing because he didn’t deactivate the account. It’s a diversion tactic meant to make you feel better about his disrespect. You need to really look inside yourself and ask yourself a few questions about this man and your relationship and whether it’s worth the headache and drama you shouldn’t have to worry about whether or not he’s flirting cheating or carrying on with other females no matter what social media app he has on his phone. There is no excuse good or bad for your partner to disrespect you cheat on you etc etc. People only treat us the way we allow them to treat us. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you seriously sit down and think about this man , your relationship and whether or not it’s worth it.

2 Likes

Nahh just leave. He’s not worth the stress. He’s obviously unfaithful

10 Likes

I think he sounds like a loser and if I had seen my man had tinder I’d immediately leave lol

7 Likes

Any kind of Lies end trust no trust not a relationship

Sounds like you need to grow up he deleted the app so he no longer talks to them now did he delete tinder is the question

5 Likes

Cheating starts with deleting/hiding thing on his phone. Id be like bye boy. You deserve better.

5 Likes

Recently been in ur shoes, turns out he was sleeping with the other women. Run and don’t look back, he made promises to change and never did. Find the strength to walk away and never let accept that lack of disrespect

3 Likes

My ex would do stuff like this all the time. We broke up, he married the neediest one of the women he was talking to and I literally can’t count all the various texts and emails from him since then asking to have segs. A cheater is a cheater is a cheater. Let him go.

5 Likes

Do you honestly think you can firewall your relationship from all the cyber hookup platforms out there ? stop playing whack a mole with this guy and ask yourself if this is what you can put up with for life cause he aint likely to change

11 Likes

You must like it… still there… smh… he will not change until he wants to… sorry

1 Like

Let him look… just not at you… vacate his view…

2 Likes

Sounds like he isn’t as committed as he should be in a relationship.

Know your worth!! He sure doesn’t

1 Like

Throw the whole boy away, trash goes into dumpster

U have ur answer…

stop explaining expecting a different answer from him……
he doesn’t ‘want’ to delete his profile on tinder etc or delete them…

If he doesn’t delete the girls and delete his account… U know if that was me… he would be down the Rd… no looking back… life’s too short to waste with that kinda player

3 Likes

Honey, you said “boyfriend” he’s not the one. Get rid of him…problem solved. If he wanted just you, it would be just you. You are worth more than that bs!

4 Likes

Working out of state and snap chatting other girls :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Are you sure he’s just talking to them when he’s out of state or just telling you that. Deleting the app when he’s with you and installing it again for his “out of state gf”
Sounds like he’s playing you big time

5 Likes

If someone does something in your absence that they wouldn’t do in your presence, it’s cheating.

3 Likes

Throw the whole man away :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

I honestly do not understand why woman stay in relationships like this. Who cares if you love the guy you cannot trust him and trust is number one not love. Dump his a** and move on he is most likely cheating or has cheated. Save your sanity and put out the trash!

Oh please move on from this childish garbage. He isn’t worth an ounce of your time. He’s showing you who he really is!!

he is cheating and doesnt care about your relationship . unless you want to live like this you need to tell this guy to get lost . it will only get worse

2 Likes

Girl he heard you the first time, if he wanted to he would. If he really wanted to be with you he wouldn’t do anything to risk losing you. I would end it and find someone worthy of you.

1 Like

He’s cheating when he’s out of state. Don’t beg for a man just leave. You won’t change someone who don’t wanna change. :woman_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17469 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://dollarsearningjob19.pages.dev/

Delete him. If he really cared about you amd was remorseful, he would do whatever it takes to gain your truat back.

2 Likes

…… imagine what he’s do if he got REALLY mad at you. He’s the kinds dude who’d cheat (if he hasn’t already) and would blame it on you.

1 Like

Stop acting like you own him. You are both free people. Talk to whoever and however y’all want to.

1 Like

Kick him to the curb.

We married to same dude?

1 Like

Tell him you don’t trust him
Then pack

1 Like

He’s showing u his true self!!! Take it or leave it!!! U deserve better!!!

Do the same thing :woman_shrugging:t2:

Leave? He is a cheater and a liar

Don’t matter if its snap chat or gamer chat ps4 there’s always opportunity to cheat if hes deleting stuff I’d be very cautious

1 Like

“He works out of state” was all I needed to read :rofl: he probably definitely downloads it again, and talks to girls in whatever state he’s in.

11 Likes

Sounds like you’re dating my ex. My ex did same thing. He was talking to one of his female friends’ sister and told her she was cute. Definitely not okay. Hence why he’s my ex for a reason. Leave while you can girl and never look back.

1 Like

If you have to make him not talk to girls and feel like he is when your not around then that’s no way to live. Put your foot down and leave or put your foot down and demand your respect

1 Like

He’s a player, not a stayer.already there’s red​:triangular_flag_on_post:.he’s after more action for sure :yawning_face:

1 Like

If this is happening again and again and you’re still there, do you expect his behavior to change?

1 Like

You deserve better than what he’s given you I would leave that relationship if he’s doing it around you then he’s doing it outta town and probably has done been cheating

Actually the best thing in this situation is to leave.

2 Likes

Someone who loves and respects you wouldn’t seek out other people . So time to ask yourself if they really do. Think you have your answer.

2 Likes

100% if he works out of state… he’s downloading it again because he doesn’t want to delete those girls. That’s why he only wants to delete the app. He’s lying to you. & what do you send him on snap that you can’t send him in text. If it’s a pic… then take it on your phone and you both need to deactivate the app if this relationship will even work and still may not.

4 Likes

If he really wanted to delete the girls he would…”men only ask for second chances to the women that will give them one and if your that woman your not the one for him” -Steve Harvey

4 Likes

Its where he shops for either your replacement or someone for you to share him with. Can you tell if you’re still the main thing or did you get demoted to side-thing?

Trust him or don’t… he don’t need an app girl :woman_shrugging:t2:

Trust me, if you have to be this worried about him talking to other girls and him not listening to your feelings, just leave him.

Life is way too short. This man is just not worth it.

I’m slowly learning to 100% prioritize my mental health over anyone (except my little boy, he comes first). No one is worth my inner peace.

If this man doesn’t bring you peace and causes more stress than happiness, let his ass go.

1 Like

You can’t control people and no amount of begging or even doing everything someone asks or wants will stop them from cheating if they’re gonna cheat. You can set boundaries of what you will put up with though. Meaning if he cheats you don’t put up with him.

Say ok bye Felicia and move on

2 Likes

Good thing he’s just your boyfriend so you can dump him easy because this is a rotten egg. save yourself the heartache that will surely be your future if you stick around this guy.

7 Likes

You are dating a child, not a man.

7 Likes

Just leave the top relationship is doesn’t matter even if he deletes them right in front of you it’s not that hard for him to re-add them back or unblock them as well he has no respect 

2 Likes

Leave now. It will only get worse. And he WILL keep doing it, trust me from experience!

7 Likes

My sister had a toxic abusive boyfriend and whenever they’d get into fights he knew she was right about he’d admit what he did with who ever he did it with just to piss her off then when things were ok he’s make up sorry excuses. Did he ever change? nope. There is no relationship with no trust, that’s not a relationship no matter how much you think you love them. Relationships are based off of trust and respect for each other. It can’t work if it’s one sided.

You could just leave. It’s clear he’s not going to be honest to you at all ever. I would just leave and cut your losses

4 Likes

He blocked your as son snap so you would believe his lie lol. Go make another account and look his ass up. I bet he’s still active.

If he was serious about your relationship and devoted to you he would never have downloaded this app and he told you to spite you as well which is toxic. He doesn’t respect you and he certainly doesn’t see himself devoted to you. Do ehat you will with the information. I personally want you to see yourself with value and be with someone who values you just as much as you value them. Blessed be.

8 Likes

Do yourself a favor and leave

5 Likes

Huge red flags… sorry but sounds like you’re better off moving on

4 Likes

So when your partner does malicious things or says things to hurt you on purpose… that’s a huge red flag.

Even when my husband and I disagree, he never says or does hurtful things. Even if your dude justifies it by saying you hurt him (hello gaslighting!) That’s toxic AF

4 Likes

If he won’t consider your feelings to rebuild trust, what is the point of this relationship?

2 Likes

Instead of getting him to delete the girls…. Delete HIM from your life girl!! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Delete your boyfriend

4 Likes

Yea, just get rid of the whole dude! Snapchat is not the issue. his lack of respect and boundaries is. He purposefully created a tinder with the intent to cheat. He then added the girls to his SC. He got caught so his solutions was , “I’ll delete Snapchat” The damage is done, deleting snapchat won’t help. It’ll just be another app, or another girl down the road. :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

If you’re in a relationship, what’s the point of looking or talking with another girl? Disrespectful and not innocent at all! Just being sneaky!

4 Likes

They don’t delete it, because they’ll do it again and again and again and-you get the point. He’s not sorry, he’s just waiting for you to not be around and he’ll get straight back on.

2 Likes

This is coming from years of experience, once a gaslighting liar and a cheat, ALWAYS a gaslighting liar and cheat. Kick the creep to the curb, you can do better …

Megan Gillespie help this girl out, I wanna hear your advice :rofl:

He knows what he’s doing. They always do.

One question only, Do you respect yourself?

3 Likes

Yeah he is redownloading it…

1 Like

What is the question ?

:running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman:

Throw the whole man away.

2 Likes

Find someone else… obviously he is into more than just you.

1 Like

His deleting his evidence lol guaranteed and snap chat helps with that

Delete the little boy thats failing at playing being a man

1 Like

Buh bye :raising_hand_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3:

1 Like

Leave that man alone and move on sis. Once a liar , always a liar.

4 Likes

The “real issue” isn’t deleting the girls, it’s entertaining them in the first place. If you can’t trust him, just end it now.

6 Likes

I was referred to this platform by a friend online.l thought it was a scam company … but I was moved to try and here l earned. I just want to share this to people don’t be scared it legit company click on her link and contact her now it is legit company
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::100::100:

You know to move on. He has.

2 Likes

Watch his snap score and if it goes up and y’all aren’t snapping then you know what it is. Follow me for more toxic information :joy:

13 Likes

The fact that he told you in the heat of an argument. Almost seems like he wants to purposely hurt you. This is all a red flag. Accept what is or move on.

7 Likes

Ew that’s just toxic. Move on without him.

1 Like

Ask yourself if his actions are acceptable. So every time he gets mad he’s going to lose self control? Is this how you want to live? :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

move on he wont change

It’s time to uninstall that guy from your system girl

5 Likes

He does more than talk to them…

1 Like

An immediate red flag went up when you said in the heat of an argument, your boyfriend downloaded Tinder…… :grimacing: That says everything. Truthfully there are so many red flags in this post that show he is not faithful or loyal to you nor your relationship together. You don’t deserve that

1 Like

Gross. Leave his ass.

You inspired me during a difficult times when I needed words of encouragement! You help me put an end to financial misery in my generation with your smart options in crypto currency investment ,it means a lot to me. I’m grateful

I couldn’t even read all.of this. Get over him, like leave him. He sounds no good and I only read half of it. Dump him.

3 Likes