My boyfriend all of a sudden he decided he didn't want a baby but i am pregnant: Advice?

I would leave…I am a mother first and my children come before ANY man and that includes their father

2 Likes

Definitely keep the baby. Adoption is a wonderful option if you can’t provide it a loving home as there are many couples who would.!

Why would you want to be someone who shows this

1 Like

Wrong are right… it’s your decision and one of your rights that was fought hard and long for.

If he doesn’t come around in a couple of weeks then he’s cheating on you. Even if he isn’t you should leave and take your precious babies with you.

Well thats easy, to bad, its coming he doesn’t ha e a choice!!! Sounds like a whiney baby to me!!!

He was getting the milk for free no sense in buying the whole cow.

Wait, you said you and your bf have a 9 year old daughter but then say you e been together 3 years? How does that work?

The question is what do YOU want?

Child support! You deserve it

3 Likes

When did you tell him?

When that baby is born he will fall in love all over again-with that new baby❤️

Have the baby. You and your daughter will be an amazing family.

He doesnt get a choice. Have the baby.

1 Like

Ummm someone needs to tell him that’s not how this works

Have the baby if he doesn’t like it show his ass the door

1 Like

Ditch him…he can’t handle competition for your attention.

If he wants you’re package
He has to want your
Luggage too

He’s just freaked. He’ll come around

Tell that BOY bye :wave: you got this momma!

Keep the baby …get rid of the guy…

Dump him. Keep baby. Move on.

You and your bf had a unstable relationship and history before you decided to get pregnant. You have a nine year old daughter together, but were not a couple in the early years of her life. Your relationship was unstable to begin with. Your history should have been a red flag.

9 Likes

Sounds like he was all talk.

My husband was like wtf for real we’re going to the doc to make sure. He was wowed about it. We just had a baby 9 months before so my body isn’t healed and having a 7 year old child and a 1 year old is already hard but I’m glad we will be welcoming a baby in a VERY SHORT amount of time even tho he’s new to this whole parenting thing he’s still happy with making this our last one to complete our family!!! Were unstable but together and through Christ we can get through anything

Keep the baby if you want him or her. Too bad for the boyfriend.

1 Like

My bf and I tried for 2 years to get pregnant and then he freaked out when I told him I was pregnant. He became a drunk and started treating me badly and threatened to cheat on me all the time. I was finally able to get away from him but it took me 2 1/2 years before I could afford to leave. He has become the biggest pos I have ever met.

1 Like

Than you better decide you don’t want a boyfriend and throw that dick out. No true man would decide such thing after getting you pregnant so boy bye.

My husband was the same way when he found out I was pregnant with our daughter last year and we’ve been together almost 7 years. I gave him his space didnt talk about it didnt bring it up. When I started showing and he started going to appointments with me everything started to calm down. My little girl is now 3 months old and she has him wrapped around her little finger.:star_struck:
Good luck! He will come around! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

So…because he’s not thrilled with the life you’ve both created, you’d even consider killing it?? I’m completely dumbfounded :woman_facepalming:t3:

21 Likes

Its all new for him thinking about having a baby and being pregnant. Give him time. When my husband married he did not have any kids and I had 2 teenagers. I had to be talked into it. Then when we had the ultra sound he was upset we were having a girl. He told me all the time afterwards he hoped they were wrong. I cried all the time. The minute she was born that was it. He loved her so much. She is 20 and she is still his little girl. So just give him time.

2 Likes
  1. I love that y’all came around to be a family, even after years apart. That’s sweet.
  2. My husband and I always said we would have 2. When I was ready for baby #2, he was not. It was heartbreaking. He thought he couldn’t love a 2nd like he does the first. Fast fwd about 3yrs after I wanted another one - now Our #2 is almost 5years younger than #1. I bet since you’re already a family, he’ll come around. If not, it will be ok and you will make the best decisions as a mom and family.

Could the lady who keeps commenting and adding her group please be told to STOP!!!

Keep the baby. Most people always have doubts b4 the baby is born… love the baby. If he cant then dump him and kick him in the nuts

Dump him and keep the baby

Decide you don’t want HIM !!!

1 Like

My long term bf has lost his feelings for me and is no longer considering the relationship serious, just interested in having fun casually and open to other women. I love this guy more than life and see future together, and not comfortable with his indifference towards me future wise, or his ways of having the cake and eating it too. I have tried everything in my power to rebuild the relationship, to have his feelings come back, and for him to reconsider, but he is set on the idea of me needing to look for someone else if i want marriage. I am heartbroken, been feeling hopeless and depressed. I found GOGO SHAMINA online via the search. I have never gotten a reading before, and have been a skeptical of these being vague, not materializing, etc…. However after reading so many positive testimonials here i have decided to give it a try. I have never been so impressed by a reading!!! GOGO gave an exact description of the situation, root causes of the problem;, what is contributing to it, what can be done to potentially turn things around. She was precise and right on the money with at least 90percent of what she was describing. she gave me the personality of my bf, his living arrangement, his influences, his maturity level, everything!!! It was specific and accurate. But most importantly she gave me hope that she can help. After such accurate reading i am confident in mamas ability to help me to reunite this relationship and bring it to marriage. with G-d help i will be praying that is will happen! I will update the post once i see the results. thanks GOGO in advance!if you want to be helped you can call or whats app GOGO SHAMINA+27673785858

The question isn’t whether you should keep the baby. It is should you keep him?

Is he just having a momentary “oh shit, this is real?” Or does he truly not want the kid. If it is the latter, go your separate ways. Make sure you set everything up for him to be financially responsible, and live the best life with your kids.

Keep the baby, lose the man

Keep the baby. Fuck him and move on. If he comes back it’s worth it if not it’s his lose!!!

Ummm get rid of the boyfriend.

He is probably scared

2 Likes

Keep the baby- lose him!

so he tried for a baby and now doesn’t want it so that baby should get aborted bull shit he needs to man up now

Walk out the door. He will only get worse.

Wow… a lot of shitty people in here!!!

Keep the baby get rid of the bf

He’ll change his mind once baby is born. He’s probably just in shock. If he wanted another that bad in the first place, I don’t think he could’ve completely changed his mind now that you’re pregnant after trying for 3 years.

I’m sorry that sucks

You want to live the rest of your life watching and making things easier for a child that will realize his attitude and feelings?

Keep the baby. The baby will love you. The guy sounds a little selfish.

Don’t worry about the age thing I have older kids and a toddler and it’s great. As for your man tell him, he wanted this and suck it up. And stop being a dick

Now THAT is a true douchebag. Sorry, its doomed he’s gone. You actually tried for him. You were fine with just the one child , but how do you feel about your, um, choices? We do have options but if I got pregnant for a guy then turned around and had an abortion for him, I’d resent the hell out of him. So either way, unless he does a complete 180, I’d say its over…about the age difference, I may win here, my two kids are 22 + YEARS apart. So one I didn’t have help as she was out of the house, as it should be. But they are as close as can be for siblings who didn’t grow up under the same roof.

He needs to grow up…you can change your mind on a happy meal…not on a baby lol

Too late to turn around. Take the blessing not the blame.

Leave him! I think he is looking for a reason to go.

Just have an abortion and problem solved.

We are in the middle of a pandemic, an economic depression and now a huge national security threat. I know babies bring joy, are fun and a part of life but right now is not the time to bring a child into mix, in my personal opinion. Do what you want but it wasnt the smartest decision to try for a child in this time we are in. Now you must make a touch decision on how you want to navigate everything going on (and will be going on for a while) and if you want to bring your unborn into the mix. Best of luck to you and what you decide!

A mother is a mother the moment she finds out she’s pregnant. A father is a father the moment he holds his baby. He will come around. He’s just nervous and going through it his own way. Just give him space and offer him to be involved during the pregnancy but don’t force it. If the baby kicks ask him if he wants to feel it. Ask if he has any thoughts on what colors or decoration y’all want to use but don’t push. Give him a chance to be involved but don’t make it feel like you’re forcing it. Once you have the baby and he sees it and holds it then everything will be ok. Men and women are completely different when it comes to pregnancy.

I have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 1months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Tunde and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back or your lover to yourself here !! his email Address. babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail .com or you can reach him on via WhatsApp mobile number or call him on +2348143581382 i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE