My boyfriend and I are thinking of having a baby: When is it the right time?

It’s ok to wait until you’re done with school. Tell him you’ll consider it when school is over.

When you have your ducks in a row you can add more ducks.

If you cannot financially support a baby, then wait until you can.

1 Like

Get married, have a place of your own, finish school, get a job, make money… THEN bring life into this world.

Do what you want and are comfortable with. Don’t let anyone talk you into anything you don’t want to do

You sound like you answered your own question already

My single daughter lives with me with her three kids. She’s is expecting her 4th one. It wasn’t planned but the baby is wanted. My husband and I help support her family. Yes at times it’s stressful. If you are living with someone else I would wait so the people who you live with doesn’t get stressed with another little one in the house.

Priorities! What you do NOW will help pave the road for your littles!

Lol sounds like you will never have another at the rate you are talking.

Sounds like you already made your decision

There is no specific right time.

Its the never the right time🤷‍♀️

Wait and proceed with your career choice :thinking:

are you a stupid idiot or what you have one child You dont have a place of your own You dont have a job base to fall back on to support the family How about this finish your degree it is only 9 months Work for a year to put money in the bank and Get your own place If you were living with me and told me you were pregnant I would kick your asses out the door Cause you dont have kids unless you can support them your self Not living in my house

Wait to you get your own place

Get settled and do school first. I did it the other way around. I need to finish up my schooling and it’s more difficult to balance it. Make it easier on yourself if you have that option.

Why do people ask questions only they can answer and most of the time already have in the question? You dont want a baby y’all dont yave your own ace and you want to further your education to move up in the world in hopes to provide a better life im assuming vs oh he wants me to have another baby. Seems like the reality outweigh your boyfriends momentary want

Take care of you first. Do what you desire to do and get situated in life, then think about having another child.

When you get married.

1 Like

You already have a child and dont have a home. Smh. Yea go have a baby, sounds like the best time to plan one out.

You absolutely need your own place before having another child and if you cannot financially support your own household it would be irresponsible to have a second baby. Go to school. Get your own place. THEN have the baby.

Get your own place, go to school, get married then decide.

When you are ready it will happen. But only you will know when that time is. Goodluck

If you have to ask, it’s not right now.

Only you two can decide when is the right time but I will say you should wait until you have your own place. I’m assuming you live with people. Adding another baby will also add hardship to whoever you’re living with. In my opinion it wouldnt be very respectful. Itllt make it harder/longer for you to save up and get your own place. Personally I would wait. My boyfriend wants to go ahead and start having kids but I want our lives to be in a certain place in order to lessen the stress and hardships.

Also, think about school. If you finish school first and then have a child you still wont be doing what you want career wise. You could start school now and chances are by the time you’re pregnant you could be mostly finished with school since it’s only 9 months. And you dont need to get married either. Too many people put too much faith in paperwork. A man will stay or leave regardless of marriage. But it’s marriage that makes people stay longer when they shouldve left earlier.

Go to school, get your own place, then have a baby. It’s much harder to do with the more children you have. Trust me. I know. I went to college full time, worked, and moved into my own place all within a few months of each other while being a single mom of 2 and one having cancer. The struggle is real. Trust me. Get yourself situated before bringing another life into the mix. You’ll be in a better place and your children will thank you.

1 Like

You are ready when he says to be ready!!

Never judge a book by its cover, I had always talked rubbish about the spiritual healers because i was living a luxurious life with my husband and kids. I never believed that anyone can solve someone’s problems. I could rudely reply to the posts about the healers with insults little didi know that one day they will help me. It started when a strange disease attacked one of my kid for almost eight months. I visited all the hospitals in Europe but the doctors couldn’t see the disease. I went to pastors, Sheiks, Sisters, and priests but couldn’t see any change. I sold all of my properties and lost my business because I was charged lots of money. I went back to Zero. My husband was used to a luxurious life since he was coming from a rich family. He started losing interest in me, disrespected me, insulted me in our kids’ presence, all my in-laws hate me. I had no shoulder to cry on.I was left with no hope. The most heartbreaking part is when my husband started cheating on me with one of the member of Parliament which I won’t mention her name. I got depressed and tried to commit suicide until when my friend asked me to contact papa marere . I had lost hope and besides didn’t trust healers. I called them scammers. My friend used his cellphone and called him. he gave him a date to go to her office and on that date, my friend picked me very early in the morning and took me there. I explained everything to him. he asked us to go back and bring the sick kid and we did so. he cast his spells and after a few hours, my son was healed. And he also told me that my husband will return that he has settled that After a few weeks my husband came back home and apologized to me. he gave me a ring for my business and as I speak now am not complaining. I got back everything.+2348109805184 is his number for help. Email him via ( marerespells@gmail. com ) he is INCREDIBLE.

Just have a baby. Donot worry.

I agree with Diane Robinson

Never. Lol Just do it

You need to go after your dream first , do your school first get established , then have your baby!
A ring on your finger would be nice as well !!!

You’re not ready yet.

Sounds like you know what you want and are making wise plans for your family. Go for it! (Your boyfriend…not so much. He needs to grow up.)

School first. Then baby.

You can go back to school any time. Cant have a baby any time

Do you want a large age gap between your kids? People always wait for the perfect time to have more but in reality, you will always make it work out. People wait for marriage, buying a home, advancement in career choices, school to be over with…before you know it years slip by. My child range from 27, 23, 21 and 13…I may have waited too long for the last one as she is the only one left at home and bonding with siblings are different with this one as they are not around much anymore. I would say go ahead and have another one now so they have bonding with each other more but the choice is yours.

Wait until you get your own place. You have had 4yrs to do so, take care of the 4 year old before bringing another baby into the situation.

And go to school. Don’t bring babies you can’t take care of into the world. Go to school, get your own place, and take care of baby #1

Do your 9 months of school then try for a baby. It would be worth the wait.

What do you mean when you say you don’t have your own place?? Like you haven’t purchased your own home, or you are living at your parents or with someone else… if you don’t even have your own place (owning or renting) then why the heck is this even a discussion y’all are having… get your Shit together before bringing more kids into the world.

When u get in your 40 and 50. You will realize what a dumb decision that is. Go to school. U have a life time to have a baby. You will be 50 kids grown gone husband. Gone. With the first whore that will. And u will be alone. Working life away for peanuts

1 Like

Girl bang out your education first.

There is never a right time to have a baby. You’ll always find a reason why to wait even when your successful
BUT …
when I had my 8 yr old, I lived in an apt with a crappy pizza job, and it was hard. Couldnt afford daycare or a second car. We made it though, and she’s freaking awesome.
Baby number 2 is on the way now. We own a home, have great jobs, and it’s a lot easier to enjoy and prepare this time. I have enough pto to take 10 weeks off fully paid and just enjoy being a momma with no worry. (Still figuring out how I will finish my degree though :grimacing:)

The right time is after you are married!!

1 Like

I don’t think there’s ever a “perfect” time for a baby. Just weigh up the pros and cons, and talk to your boyfriend thoroughly :grinning:

Definitely get your own place, and finish school first.
It’s easier when you don’t have two children to care and pay for.

Go to school , get a good paying job and get your own place before you make that move.

If you’re questioning it probably not the right time. Also, don’t do anything you don’t want to for anyone else. Having a child should be a mutual agreement with both on same page. Good luck

No one is truly ready, try to make sure you are stable because bringing a little one into this world is difficult enough. I made sure that we didnt need assistance and it’s hard work. But even as we speak, my son opened up the door the door to the bathroom (my safe haven LOL) wearing his Moms shoes saying shoes… shoes… shoes… so yes it can be very rewarding.

I got pregnant when I wasn’t ready but when you have a child you will find the time. It’ll never be the right time. A child comes whenever they’re needed. They’re blessings. I totally get it because we’re considering a second. Not sure when

Raising a child is the hardest thing ul ever do so be very sure and carefully before you go ahead.

I am old school…how about plan a wedding before a baby? Does he call you his wife? Have him man up and make it official. No one need agree with me or call me a Karen…I don’t care, it’s my opinion and I will respectfully disagree with yours.

Babies come when you least expect them.