My boyfriend cheated a lot in the beginning of our relationship, now I think I am losing feelings: Thoughts?

Lmao… I had an abusive wife… I stayed.
You can leave and take the kids… get child support…
You can put the kids first…
Or are you just horny?

You need to build yourself. Not burn everything your little family has

Once a cheater always a cheater. Don’t stay because of the kids. Think of you.

Seriously? Dumbest question or person ever😏

6 Likes

Cheated a lot?? Shoulda left him the first time

He should marry you or at least ask, shit!

Maybe u could get some counseling.

He cheated on you a lot. You’re a fool for staying with him.

If you’re not happy, for whatever reason, it’s not worth it because eventually you will resent him and things will become toxic. Which I’m sure is the last thing you want for your kids. People change a LOT in eight years, you and him. If you want to try and keep your family together maybe try couples counseling ? Getting a view point from someone who is unbiased could help.

4 Likes

I suggest counseling. But I can fully understand because I’m going threw the exact thing except the last time I caught him doing shit was September 1st.

3 Likes

Counciling might would help… I would think you still are angry … Hurt…and may be don’t completely trust him.

1 Like

Counseling. Don’t throw it all away until you do this. That way you’ll be sure that’s what you need to do.

3 Likes

Couples therapy if he is willing.

1 Like

You need to get revenge!! Lol. He played you for years and now that he cares, he’ll feel like you did when he cheated. Have fun with it. After revenge, you may have a better idea of leaving or staying

2 Likes

I understand every single words of this letter… Been fighting the good days along with the bad. Sigh!! I red this and it seems as if I wrote it.

1 Like

Love is a choice, not a feeling. You “losing” your feelings for him is completely unrelated to what he did 8 or more years ago. You chose to forgive him back then and continue your relationship and have children, you don’t get to bring up his mistakes when it suits you. You’re searching for excuses to validate your wanting to move on. You committed to him and you need to suck it up and continue to choose your relationship. Every day. You choose to love someone, even on hard days, even when you don’t feel like it. You don’t throw in the towel or get bored or whatever.

3 Likes

Sad, I went through this on and off during my first ten years of marriage. Then for twenty years he was not cheating until he hooked up with a old school friend on Facebook. I got rid of him. Sorry I wasted my life on him. Get rid of him. The saying once a cheat always a cheat is TRUE. Might take some time but a cheater will do it again. It just takes time.

1 Like

I have to say, and I don’t mean this sarcastically…when did women become so accepting of cheaters? Saying suck it up, and go to counseling is an endorsement of his behavior. In my mind your validating her feeling worthless.

Personally, like I said…that’s over already. It was from the first time he cheated, she just didn’t know it yet. Shes talking about years of simmering hatred…suck it up… lol

1 Like

U should first start giving oral to strangers