My boyfriend got a text from a girl at 3 in the morning: Advice?

Your instincts are already telling you what you want us to tell you!! You know the answers to your questions!! I would advise using protection while pregnant, if you don’t plan on leaving him, and continue having sex with him!!

5 Likes

Trust your gut. If it looks and acts like a duck, it’s a duck.

4 Likes

punctuation no longer exists!

3 Likes

Hes cheating on u hes not gonna tell u the truth. Sleeping on the couch will tell u everything. Ur choice stay or leave

3 Likes

kick him to the curb

Trust your intuition.

1 Like

Thats not just a red flag, but it has bright red blinking lights too!

2 Likes

I would go with him next time, pregnant or not.

3 Likes

There is no ocean front property in Arizona

Don’t worry about what he is doing, go get yourself a crash course in punctuation.

It should be a clue to you that yal are on your SECOND child and he hasn’t committed to marriage. THAT ought to tell you how much he VALUES you and your relationship.

Definitely not innocent…

1 Like

To me, the fact that the top is erased seems to indicate that this convo has gone on for a while and he erases as he goes. Something definitely isn’t right.

2 Likes

Time to put your detective hat on. Don’t tell or ask him anything do as much digging as you can. Message me if you want some help or advice xx

Of he has to hide it he’s ashamed of it either way he’s lying to you. Don’t waste your time once a cheater always a cheater

It doesn’t sound good love. :disappointed_relieved:

Yup… Hes cheating… /: