My boyfriend stays up all night playing video games

My boyfriend who I’ve been with for almost 3 years now and we have a daughter together has been playing video games all night long and not going to bed until 7am when me and our daughter wake up for the day and a few weeks ago he told me it’s because he can’t play the game during the day without being interrupted his idea of being interrupted is me taking out the trash, vacuuming the living room rug, mopping the floor or picking up toys anything involving me blocking the tv even bringing our daughter food and he’s still sleeping when we are going to bed and then complains to me that he never sees us because we “go to bed so early” we are up at 7am and in bed at 10pm or sooner on nights without baths. He will wake up and complain our daughters tablet was to loud or I was talking to loud or I had the tv on. His sister said he’s missing out on daughter time and I told him I agree with her and he told me to stop arguing and go to bed. I left that alone and haven’t said anything since. He’s been wanting to go buy a new car they open at 10am he asked me to be ready by 10:30 it’s 10:08 and he went to sleep at 7am.