My boyfriends ex dresses a skimpy when my boyfriend comes around

go with him , my husbands ex GF came to our reception and sat down on the other side of him leaned over where she could see me and said i just had a red haired baby…i wonder where he got his red hair from and i smiled sweetly and said …knowing you it could have been anybody lol say something to her along those lines lol

5 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it. He clearly has no interest in her and respects you and your relationship you have with him coz his honest with u.
My partner tells me everything and it’s so nice and reassuring

3 Likes

He’s keeping the peace for their kid. She can behave how she wants. You can’t control either of them, ya’ll can only control yourselves. Just give it an eye roll and move on

2 Likes

Play mommy and post pics​:rofl::joy::rofl:she’ll love that

1 Like

She just wants to be validated by him still. Go pick the kids up for him and tell her you think her outfit is cute :rofl:

5 Likes

You need to not worry about her and what she wears. You can not control what she wears just like she can’t control what you wear. This whole situation is just plain silly! At least he tells you about it. I’d be more concerned if he didn’t.

3 Likes

Ignore it. She’s doing it to get a reaction out of you. Hell go with him to get the little one in just as skimpy outfits. If she says something about it being around her kid you could use the “well you wear the same type of thing so what’s the problem?” :rofl::woman_shrugging:t3: kidding- sorta. She’s just trying to cause drama with you and him. She’s not going to change how she dresses.

6 Likes

You nor him can control what BM does, so I don’t blame him for not wanting to bring it up… you should appreciate that he tells you which leads me to assume he’s trusting and faithful, but if you can’t handle it then be honest with him and yourself :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:Her house she dresses how she wants…do you want her telling you how to dress?If that’s all it takes for him to stray hes not worth it

1 Like

You cant control any bit of it. It’s his reaction to the situation, and if he ignores it then that’s all that can be done.

If he’s doing anything more than picking up his child and leaving, no need to even go inside. Something else is going on……

If he says something to her, then she will have succeeded in making you uncomfortable.
Don’t let her win.
Go with him for pickup/drop offs.

I’m sorry, but if my ex’s girlfriend doesn’t like what I’m comfortable wearing around my house when my ex comes to get the kids then she can pound sand. I wear what I like when I like regardless of who it’s in front of. But with all due respect, I wouldn’t wear anything around anyone that I wouldn’t wear in front of my own parents :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

He wants to see his kids blow the ex wife off she lost him. Don’t give him that kind of grief or you may be his next ex.

You cannot control how she or other women dress. I think this has more to do with distrust and possible jealousy. The problem in this case is not the baby momma.

1 Like

Go with him and dress however you want .

1 Like

She can wear what she wants. None of it has to okay with you. And if it is him you aren’t trusting, just remember, she’s his ex for a reason. Don’t be whiny about this shit.

Ignore her! There’s a reason he’s with you and not her. Confidence on your behalf will be so sexy to him. I deal with the same situation.

1 Like

She couldn’t possibly be doing it because she just likes those dresses :roll_eyes: I wish some chick my kids father was boning would try to tell me what I can’t wear in a house I pay bills at :woozy_face: seek professional help for whatever hurt you cause she’s not your problem

7 Likes

You can’t control anyone but yourself. If you trust him then try to ignore it

If you trust him like you say you do leave it be

Really… it’s not about you, your complaining about what someone wears and he Is trying to keep the peace for a reason… because if you try and get in the middle of people co-parenting because of feeling insecure then it can actually get messy.

1 Like

If she wants to act that way, LET HER!! She had her chance with him and you see where he’s at. He’s with you. Let her stew in her misery and look bad

She’s getting the exact reaction she’s looking for. If you trust him, let her show her a**, figuratively and literally

4 Likes

Wait :raised_hand: what exactly would you want him to say to her? She is at home and single I am guessing? He can’t tell her what to wear when he comes to get the kids … I feel for you :broken_heart: :pensive: Why can’t you go with him? It’s great he tells you but I can see why you worry but then again maybe you really don’t trust him because why does he notice what she is wearing enough to tell you? Is he trying to make you jealous :smirk: If you are a couple then you should be aloud to go with him, the kids are coming to a house that yall share so what’s the difference?

2 Likes

You can’t control what other women wear, his ex or a stranger he sees in public. You have to trust him and not let that bother you.

1 Like

Ignore it. If you trust him should not matter. It’s his ex for a reason. If she says… “You like my outfit?” Say for a hooker maybe…lol

She’s trying to get a rise out of you and to get his attention. I would trust him to ignore it till he gives you a reason not to. They’re exes for a reason. Probably the fact she IS a sleaze!

2 Likes

If he says something to her, she wins. It proves she got under your skin. Ignore the issue and that’s what will really get to her. Just act like nothing seems unusual.

3 Likes

He’s telling you about it, so he isn’t hiding it.
He isn’t entertaining it.
She’s petty. Ignore it.

1 Like

Just let it be :woman_shrugging:t3:

I have kids of my own, and I’m married to a man with a child. But the drama these baby mamas bring is too much. I know, I have to deal with it, but my husband doesn’t have to deal with the father of my kids because I set BOUNDARIES!!! People use kids to dictate life, but hell nawww kids do not pay our bills or work. Girl, get away from him.

2 Likes

He’s tryiNg to make you jealous or else he would say anything g to you about the dumb ass comments she makes. He doesn’t want to keep the peace if he comes back and tells you how she dresses and talks. He should just ignore her and not even focus on what’s she wears in respect for you.

Gotta learn to laugh at the silly stuff :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Look at you being extra weird.

5 Likes

Is he supposed to tell her how to dress in her own house???

7 Likes

Literally if I was in that situation and my kids father said ANYTHING about what I wore I would absolutely wear it everytime if his “girl” had a problem. The more you address it worse it will get. Kill her with kindness.

6 Likes

I agree with your bf just ignore her she’s trying to get to you and it’s working! Don’t let your insecurities get in the way hes with you and not her!

6 Likes

No reason to say anything about it. Let him continue to ignore it. If he says something that’s just showing that he’s noticing how she dresses.

1 Like

The more you react ( like a child) the more she will continue to do it! Stop reacting like she wants you to! Be the adult you got him that’s what matters. Until she gets over him she will continue with these actions and more!

7 Likes

If you have even the slightest concern something may happen between them then you do not trust him and that’s the only thing you should be worried about

8 Likes

You cannot control anyone but yourself. And that is hard. Be an open book. He does not have to go into the home to pick up the kids.

4 Likes

What exactly is dressing sleezy… I wear shorts and crop tops to pick my child up from her father’s, No ill intentions… it’s just hot out :woozy_face::woozy_face:

12 Likes

First of all when he goes to get his child they should meet in a public place so it’ll never be a he said/she said at some point. Anything important they need to say can be done in text so nothing will get out of hand since you can use it in court. Also, if he is meeting at her house he should wait outside until she brings child outside to the car. Both need to have an acquaintance or family member with them for backup in case one starts something. It doesn’t matter how she dresses because that’s her choice. Meeting like stated above helps to avoid many problems. Judges here get it typed up in paperwork so there’s less drama. If he wants someone that shows her body off then you don’t need him anyway. How he reacts to it is his decision. At least he’s telling you about it but changes like above need to be done before she says he did something that maybe he didn’t. Just my two cents worth.:woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

That level of insecurity would have me taking selfies of us and our child and posting them on social media :woman_shrugging:

How she dresses is irrelevant. Either he is a problem or he’s not.

Is it working at all? Because if he’s flirting or cheating with her (or anyone for that matter), your problem is with him. If he wants to be with you and she’s nothing more than the mother of his kid, who cares how she (or any other woman) dresses aroundhim? She’s not you.

7 Likes

He’s doing the right thing by ignoring her. Let him keep it up. She’ll see that he’s 100% moved on. Don’t get too upset about it- she sounds super immature, so the less you react to it, the better.

4 Likes

Just let his ass know, U fuck up then you need to stay there… know your worth, If he’s gonna mess around then you deserve better It’s that simple…

Don’t stress it, If he loves you then he already knows not 2 take it there :wink: stand strong

She’s just trying to mess shit up, don’t let her, If he wanted to be there then he would.

It obviously bothers him for him 2 tell you, it probably makes him uncomfortable but he’s stuck because they share kids

She wants a reaction.

1 Like

Just whisper in her ear that he told u, she makes him gag the harder she tries lol she won’t act like she cares but it will eat her up lol

1 Like

“I trust him but you just never know.” Just say you don’t trust him, geez. Crop tops and short skirts don’t make women sleazy and they don’t make faithful men cheat. This is a you problem.

2 Likes

Meh…honestly he’s probably just completely over her at this point. If he wanted her, he would be with her…especially with her trying that hard :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

They aren’t even together anymore. And you think he can tell her how to dress and what to wear?? Your problem isn’t her issue. If it makes you uncomfortable you need to deal with that yourself.

2 Likes

Either you trust him or you dont…ignore her, or just 1 time, dress classy not trashy and go with him…then go to lunch…have him dress nicely too…

Go pick them up with him,
Tell her she looks cute. Ask where she bought her clothes.
Then smile and tell your boyfriend you guys should make a date to go shoppping and stop at that store.
Smile and then leave.
:woman_shrugging::rofl:
I’m a petty bitch like that.

I say have some confidence in your relationship.

3 Likes

What do you mean “you never know”. A man has control of his thoughts and body. Clearly you don’t trust him. And thats on you. Because he is ignoring it. You’re insecure

3 Likes

To be honest if he’s gonna do anything with her her clothes would not be the reason why i promise. She could be dressed like the Amish and he still want her. I mean he’s already saw her naked so her dressing slutty isn’t the issue here. You have a right to be upset but no right to say anything and she isn’t gonna stop because his girlfriend says she should. So trust your man or move on. If you are worried he’ll go back there must be a reason he’s giving you to be this worried. She’s an ex for a reason

You can’t dictate what someone wears

3 Likes

You trust him or you don’t. Her dressing in some way won’t change what he will do or won’t do. He’s obviously already had sex with her if they have a child together. If you can’t deal with that, leave him.

Go with him when he picks up the child .

4 Likes

I don’t think it was what she was wearing but her comment was what irked her. Her comment was inappropriate. You can’t change how she dresses and don’t let her get to you. That’s how some people make themselves feel good about themselves. Just enjoy your life with him.

4 Likes

Obviously you don’t trust him. Either ignore it or break up.

Can’t control what someone does or how they act only your response to it :woman_shrugging: he needs to make it clear to her that he’s not interested.

1 Like

She has no self respect why is he even listening to her talk about how she shows her stuff to the world lol

2 Likes

To be honest she can wear what she likes, hes doing the right thing by just ignoring her and being there for his kid/kids.
There isn’t anything you can really do or say in this situation unfortunately.

4 Likes

He shouldn’t have any say or control over how she dresses. Him saying something to her about it would be weird and out of line. He tells you about it, so trust him until you actually have a reason not to.

Why would you tell him to tell her to stop, why would you even let her get the impression that anyone is affected by what she wears? :joy: that’s just gassin her up…pay no mind and stop getting in the way of your own relationship. Those petty insecurities are unattractive

3 Likes

Be secure and ignore her. Make her get her attention elsewhere.

2 Likes

Whether she is dressing “sleezy” or not he is doing the right thing by telling you and he is with you not her. Go along to pick up his child and show her and yourself that you dont care how she dresses, the guy is there to pick up his child and thats it

5 Likes

you got to ask youre self how strong or good of a man do i have,you pick the child up or meet at a location comfortable for the three of you. a woman like this know what it takes for this man to cheat

I understand being upset, but it’s literally so petty. You nor him can tell another woman what to wear or what not to wear.
You can’t control the things that she says.
So either your man can tell her to chill or do as he is doing and ignore it. You not trusting him is more of an issue than what a woman chooses to wear.

3 Likes

As long as you trust him, I’d leave the issue alone. I feel the best way to treat people who try to get under your skin is to ignore them, like their existence in this world has no impact on you. They hate that more than anything. Go a step more and when you do have to see her, give a smile and be nice. Don’t engage much though, positively or negatively. It’ll drive them crazy that they aren’t affecting you.

Don’t let it get to you- he left her for a reason. You just shine and remind him why he chose you.

Clearly he ain’t paying her no mind if she had to mention to your man oh look at me hope you woman don’t mind for him to notice. If he wanted that kind of smutty type of style then he wouldn’t be with you. She trying to hard. He ain’t paying her no mind and neither should you. The more you feed into she gonna do the most to start sh!+ In you all’s realationship. And you letting her. She an ex for a reason.

This gave me the biggest ick :woozy_face: what type of person thinks it’s ok to tell someone how to dress, that so controlling.

5 Likes

The more you complain and he reacts the worse it will get both of ore her and soon she will find other amusement!

Ignore it. You can’t tell other people how to dress in their own home.

1 Like

I wouldn’t even acknowledge how she dressed what she wants is a reaction if you give it to her she will just keep feeding into it ignore it and I’m telling you there will be peace!! She just seeking attention from anyone and everything and any way she can get it so if you don’t give it to her then it will go away! Best wishes

Its not about her. Its about how much you trust your man. If he is about you, he will not care if she came out in a bikini while you have sweatpants on and bbq sauce on your shirt. He will still think you are still the best looker in town.

I’m sorry what is considered skimpy or a sleaze? Is it just because it’s not something you would be comfortable wearing? Is she just running around in lingerie? I feel like there is deeper issues here. She may just dress how he likes naturally. They were together, they made a baby, he obviously was attracted to her at one point and it’s possible it just happens to be the way she dresses. I’m sure her comment was to poke the bear but I mean you obviously have feelings about the way she dresses so it worked. If you trust him then let it go and mind your own and don’t try to degrade women from how they look.

4 Likes

She wants you feeling jealous and insecure. Just focus on what’s important and the trash will take itself out.

He sounds trustworthy or he wouldn’t say anything to you about it. Sounds like she wants him back but he isn’t interested you have a good man

1 Like

I guess I need more information. Does he pick up his child or stay there to visit? Yes she’s being disrespectful, but it’s obviously not working if she’s trying so hard. If you trust him, trust him. Just make sure you establish boundaries with him and encourage his honesty. Once she gets a new man she’ll lose interest and probably start making his life hard again over his child. No need to make his life hard over his kid because his ex seems like she’s already done that. Be better than her. If you’re worried that he still wants her that’s your decision to be with him or leave because it’s complicated. But honestly, I would just take it as a compliment. You’re better than her and all she has is her body and she has to face being rejected with every visit. Eventually it will pass. Stay a good woman and support him in gathering his child and staying loyal to you. Otherwise, will you be any better than her? Using his child against him and being jealous.

1 Like

:joy::roll_eyes: let people dress how they want.

1 Like

Ever hear the saying,don’t add fuel to the fire?She’s doing to see if she can get a reaction.You just said you trust him.

2 Likes

go with him with no notice to her

2 Likes

How do she dress when he’s not around? Is she actively making passes? If not, her type of dress has may have nothing to do with him, her self-respect, or whatever. I started dressing better and sexier after leaving my kids’ father because I felt good about myself. Saying she hopes it doesn’t get to you could be playful or could be due to women being bothered about the ex dressed sexy, like you are.

2 Likes

It’s her with the problem, not him. Why draw attention to the fact that you are jellous?

1 Like

Stop being jealous. She’s allowed to dress how she wants. He doesn’t get to dictate that. Sounds like he likes the drama and women fighting over him and that’s why he’s telling you.

8 Likes

Kinda sounds like sounds some triangulation might be going on!!
Why would he even tell you and why would he continue to go without you if this is the case??
Just my opinion

3 Likes

The ex does it for feedback. When she realizes it doesn’t bother either of you, she’ll eventually stop. It’s just for attention.

5 Likes

Dressing in what she wants in her own home… how dare she :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

If you respond with anything but acceptance she will have succeeded in taking you down to her trailer trash level, let her be because trailers attract tornados

1 Like

Be thankful that he’s the one telling you and not someone else - he’s being honest and if the truth be known likes it a little that you are jealous about but don’t make a big issue over it bc then he may begin to think you don’t trust him and when men feel that way that’s usually when they screw up so be calm you told him how you felt let the old dog lay (his ex) and just love the fact he wants to spend time with his child which is truly the focal point and should be the point of any of it. Good luck sweetie.

2 Likes

Just ignore her. Make her look foolish by trying to get a reaction and failing. She’s trying to make you out as a crazy possessive girlfriend.

2 Likes

Lmao I wonder if my baby daddy lady feels the same way. My house I dress how I want. Simple as that. Can’t control how someone is at their own home.

2 Likes

If he is telling you all this then he is not keeping the piece…instead his stirring the pot…go with him…when he picks up the kid from now on…

3 Likes

He have range of tried and tested Love Spells which range from bringing back a lost love to break-up spells which can return your soul-mate from another and back into your arms. He can cast a spell for any occasion and he can construct custom spells designed around your wishes. He cast spells for different purposes like:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) Herbal care for cancer/HIV
contact Dr Esane on his page Link
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Dr esane spell solution home

1 Like

You can’t control what she wears. Ignore it

3 Likes