My boyfriends ex dresses a skimpy when my boyfriend comes around

Either you trust him or not he nor you can dictate what others wear

1 Like

She wants a reaction, so simply react

She wants you to react, don’t. And the fact he tells you, he’s not hiding anything. My husband’s ex use to answer the door when we showed up to get his kids in just a white shirt, like just got out the shower. So I started going to get the kids. :rofl::woman_shrugging:

1 Like

She’s fucking annoying from what I get

Yep! My husband’s BM did the same thing when i was pregnant! My husband used to facetime his son every night before his bedtime and she took the phone away from her son and ran the phone down her half dressed body and told him that she knows he misses her! She would do and say random things like that too him all the time! He always told me about it! I told him I wasn’t gonna acknowledge such behavior from a grown woman! He just ignored her and asked for the phone to be given back to his son! It got to the point where he just calls his son instead of facetime now!

1 Like

She’s just trying to get attention do like he does ignore it

1 Like

Trust me, they don’t want their baby mamas. Lol I wore spandex shorts the other day around my x not bc of him or for him it’s hot it was an hour drive to drop our son off and I was more comfy in them. But a thousand perfect men do not want those problems back once they leave them :joy: and he wouldn’t tell you if it was something more. Men LOVE confident woman. So act like it doesn’t bother you and bottle that shit up and in a few years it won’t even matter! Promise you!

You can’t nor can he tell her not to wear something. You just need to have trust in him. Maybe you should show up with him dressed in his favorite outfit on you. Plus it shows her that you are dedicated to him and his kids as well.

1 Like

Go together with him every time he hoe there , your boyfriend is not is innocent if he didn’t mind or noticed her her he wouldn’t talk about it and stop with the " u trust him" that’s how you ladies feels so disappointed if the guy does the opposite

Dress the same way and go with him😇

I doesn’t matter what she wears. If he doesn’t want anything to happen between them then nothing will happen. It’s that easy.

3 Likes

It maybe wrong but he has no right to tell her what to wear. He does however have the right to say back off if she says inappropriate things

1 Like

Trust him cause he’s telling you and just let her think she is winning cause y’all ain’t fighting back about it

1 Like

Don’t bother with what she wears. Be confident in yourself. She sounds insecure. If you trust your man, no other woman should matter

3 Likes

Telling her to stop will just give her what she wants from you-- a reaction. If he is telling you what she is doing then you shouldn’t have a reason to not trust him. At this point she is the one acting stupid. You don’t need to follow up on it or add fuel to the fire unless she majorly oversteps. Even then I would trust him to do the right thing… If you “can’t” trust him you have bigger issues than her.

They’re broken up, he’s aware she’s doing it for attention and also informs you. What’s the issue? Let her make a fool of herself. :woman_shrugging:t4: Also, can we stop using “baby mama” and “baby daddy?” It’s the child’s mother and the child’s father. :roll_eyes:

Grow up if he was going to go with her he wouldn’t be telling you what she doing or what she saying your bf is right just ignore her

2 Likes

you do not trust him, or this wouldnt be a problem.
he isnt with her any more and he cant tell her how to dress. even if she is doing it on purpose.
but hes is telling u about it, being honest about it, and still ,its not enough? lets face it, udont trust him

I’m very excited earning a lot of money from home through cryptocurrency investment, my life has been a blessing knowing such genius and reliable account manager who guide me through bitcoin trading investment. I start with little capital investment with Mrs Lisa jennifer,she is the right person you need when it comes to trading with full login access to monitor your profit, thank you mam for your trust throughout my investment I’m full with joy. Click on the name below message her and start earning.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Next time he comes home be wearing nothing but rainbow thigh-highs and a “cumslut” collar.

If he’s okay with her wearing things like that maybe you should do the same just for fun. Play her game with her alittle. See how she likes it. And what he’s not got that she lost. :100:

I know a guy who’s ex gf (his babies mom) use to answer the door nude when ever he would come to pick up his kids. After the 2nd time he never went to pick up his children without taking someone ( usually his gf or a female friend/family member) with him. And they would both go to the door needless to say she was pist flustered and tried to argue get loud etc. They just stayed calm and he continued to repeat he was there to pick up his kids and are they ready or did he need to get an officer to enforce the custody and visitation agreement she caved and handed off the kids. She tried a couple times after that and she finally just stopped answering the door naked when he would come but they believe they were successful in squashing this by not reacting to her childish behavior and stooping to drama & childish tactics like she tried to drag them into.

I’m so much happy for subscribing to this crypto/forex trading #Bot, this trading has been earning me profits for my little investments. I’m now debt free… I have no experience of trading, but I’m making withdrawals of 85% returns every trade with Lisa Jennifer the strategy manager with her sincere heart, she’s always available to respond messages.
You can contact her below.
:point_down:

1 Like

Start going with him for these visits.

If he loves u it won’t matter

You said she dresses like a sleeze, like he likes…so I guess you gotta get sleezy?..

1 Like

She just trying to get back what she lost. If you trust, trust him. He’s seems not worried by it. She is just doinh it to temp and taunt him. He must see right thru her.

Best thing to do is ignore her. He’s telling you out of respect for you. Don’t let her think she phases you at all. She’s trying to put a wedge between yall and cause a problem, don’t let her. If yall are happy together and see a future together, that’s your focus. Kids will always be there, which means so will she, but… Don’t let her immaturity control your behavior.

If u trusted him you wouldn’t be writing this post

If she thinks it bothers you she will be twice as bad, ignore her.

1 Like

If he loves you and you know he’s a good guy. Then don’t worry about the ex. She was a ex for a reason. She’s restless. The way she dress and act says a lot about the kinda person she is . Just ignore her. And get yourself dress up, hair done, make up and everything wherever you go and watch your boyfriend change real quick coz other men are going to give you a look.

1 Like

That would just make her want to keep doing it. She’s already doing it on purpose. And he doesn’t need to have drama with her and make it harder for him to get his child. As long as you trust him, let her make a fool out of herself and waste her time!

You sound super bitter :flushed:

It shouldn’t matter what his ex wears. You and your partner have no right to tell her what she can wear. If you trust your partner, what does it matter?

My mom does the same thing girl, some mfs are just desperate for trash and a real queen knows how to let it go and knows\holds her position I’ve learned. :tipping_hand_woman:t4::tipping_hand_woman:t4: