My childs father will not give our daughter back: Please help!

Same thing is happening to our daughter

Yeah call the cops and say he’s violating your guys court agreement. Eff that, have a copy on hand and you go and get your baby! That’s what the police are there.

Call the police immediately. If your order says that he has to give her to you on certain days, they will take care of it. He is violating the order and can get into major trouble

4 Likes

Go over there and if he won’t give her to you call the cops

2 Likes

NOBODY is going to touch this order while there’s a global pandemic happening. Where I’m from, courts are not even in session right now. You aren’t supposed to be moving household-to-household for EVERYONE’S safety.

1 Like

Show up to his house with your court order and don’t leave until you get your kid, sounds like your the primary in custody. Call the police if he doesn’t want to do it voluntarily. Sounds like he knows how intimidate you because the money situation. Don’t ever agree to anything by text.

1 Like

Look up One Moms Battle and Do it Yourself Family Law, lots of good recommendations some even specific to your state

Police. Immediately.

I went through something similar with my ex. I called the local police and they have him a time to have her back by, and told him that if he didn’t have her back in time they would issue a warrant for his arrest.

1 Like

I’d bang on that fucking door until he produced her. Court orders still stand

Yes they will help you,they are working

Just agree and take it back like he did once you have her she’s yours and you can agree not to give her back to you go to court because of him bit giving her back

Police and show that he is in violation of a court order.

2 Likes

Agree to mediation. The court would not like his behaviour. Holding your daughter to ransom.

Call the police. He’s not following court orders.

1 Like

MO law is we have to have the paper saying law enforcement can be involved and our parenting plan showing whose time it is.

If there is no court order, theres nothing u can do. PERIOD. ALWAYS ALWAYS GET A COURT ORDER WHEN IT COMES TO KIDS. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

Call police that is kidnapping

1 Like

If you have her legally like she lives with you she should be with you regardless of what the order is. She could possibly bring the virus back with her then your family has it. Its says everyone must be home. My daughters dad and I agreed on the same thing that shes better being at home. And being schooled.

If he’s not holding his part of the court agreement. I’d get the law involved

Police will not help in a civil matter, you need a court order and have to wait through the process. He’s taking advantage. I’ve had my kiddos kept over a month in summer and not returned for school and it took 8 days for an emergency hearing to get them back. He claimed he kept them for their safety since I’m unfit as a single mom with 2 jobs. He’s a self employed handyman who owes $30k in back child support. Invest in a great lawyer because custody violations are not considered criminal so cops have no power and everything waits for the judge.

Go to the police station with the court orders that the judge gave you. They will pick your daughter up and return her and also may fine him with the intent to kidnap.

3 Likes

Take a copy of the paperwork and go to the police ask them to come with you to enforce the agreement. If he still refuses the police can arrest him for failure to comply with a court order.

You shouldn’t never agree to make her stay there the first 2 weeks of quarantine now he can use it against you in court

Have someone to kidnap her back

1 Like

Go to the police station girl and get your baby back! Put your foot down and show him you won’t let him bully you anymore! Tell his ass to take you to court and if he does something like this again you can file for kidnapping if hes refusing. If you have PRIMARY custody and she lives with YOU for pretty much the whole year then you are the primary guardian and he has no right. (My mom and dad went through this, I grew up through this system.)

The original agreement says spring break only. That coronavirus hit on spring break so nobody would’ve known anyways. I’d call the cops he has no court order stating that she’d stay for quarantine

Police. He can’t push you into an agreement by holding onto the child. I reckon courts etc should still be in business… Well they are in New Zealand & we are fully locked down in our homes til end of April.

Your police should be able to goveith you to grt her take your papers you do not have to give in to him on anything your orders are already established

If judt been through this i verbally agrreed to the black mail and he brought her home ive no court order waiting on that i filed emergency one and using a global pandemic to blackmail you into an legal agreement will not go down lightly in ciurt and yes the police should help if you have one in place im the uk tho so rules around court child arrangements and even the covid-19 could be different but call them explain and then you will no more

Police won’t help just agree to whatever he says verbally to get her back don’t sign anything

Take your court orders, call the police and tell them you need a standby as the father has been violating the order and you are GOING to pick your child up.

The police can go with u. If it is your time with her under court agreement/documents then nothing else matters at this point. There is absolutely NO reason for him to keep her! Don’t let him bully u! Stand up for your daughter bc u are the only one who can. If she is happy there it’s one point. However, if she wants to be back home with u then get in your car with the court documents and go get her.

1 Like

If you have a copy of your court papers call the local police station and let them know what’s going on :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Call the police. HE👏CAN’T👏DO👏THAT👏

5 Likes

If you have the paperwork proving that you are the one who is supposed to have her call the cops to meet you there and they will enforce it.

3 Likes

I’m going through this right now, here in London Ontario. Whomever has primary custody, sole custody, etc etc CAN keep the child even WITH Court Order… DUE TO THIS COVID-19. IF you both can come up with an agreement further into the year, for make up time. Here the Courthouse is closed, and so is my Lawyers office. So. You could file a contempt of motion, and hope to be seen, however I’m not sure what your state/city laws/stipulations are. Goodluck!

1 Like

Call the police if you have orders. In Texas you are still required to follow your custody orders.

1 Like

Call the police they will go get her if you have this time with her i did this an they did for me

3 Likes

Take an officer over and get your baby. You have a court order. Stick to it

2 Likes

Go to the cops with the order , and he will have to give her back. Then dont send her over their until he takes you to court and then you will have ur police report and keep all your message and calls and emails. Dont only call but get a paper trail

6 Likes

If you have a court order and he refuses to return her, it is considered kidnapping! This is what my lawyer told me while going though my divorce as this was a concern for me. The police should be able to help you! Call and ask!

2 Likes

The police should follow the court order, that’s why we have them in the first place! Good luck and get her back!

1 Like

It’s almost as if I wrote this post. This is my greatest fear because my narcissist ex has threatened to do this to me as well. If you don’t have a formal custody order in place, report it. This is called parental kidnapping. You can get an amber alert issued for your child.

2 Likes

I would just threat that you will call the cops as you have the paperwork proving child is to be with you…then if he doesn’t comply do it

You got to be careful because he probably trying to take it away from you saying that you abandoned her, go to the police and get your baby. God bless you

1 Like

If you have a court order you are spouse to have her law enforcement have to enforce even during this pandemic. Just make sure it had the court stamp when you show it to the officers. I have had to do this a couple times myself

1 Like

My ex tried to pull this, wanted me to allow our 3yr old to stay with him an entire month in a house with over 9ppl living in it. My household is 4 WITH my daughter. We have 50/50. He said that because of quarantine he had to keep her and I told him real quick that necessary travel is allowed and a court ordered time with child and switching is necessary travel, and so long as she is going from his household and car to mine that there is low risk, and so long as he is following basic social distancing and staying home then there is no problem or cause for concern and that I expected my daughter as per our usual court ordered time. He has been following the past week, however my husband and I already have a back up plan in case he tries to ever keep her or not show up

1 Like

Bring court order and get the cops involved. Fuck that.

In Australia we are allowed to send an have our kids come back an forth from each parent’s house as normal , ide be looking into it

Call the police and take them with you to go get her.

Plz keep us up dated

Force works sometimes nothing drastic put. Mama. Bear in gear. Good luck

The police are still working

Agree to whatever to get her back tomorrow.