My cousin has her friends stalk me and dislikes me for no reason...advice?

All my cousins friends stalk my page, tweets ect and report back to her and tell her EVERYTHING I post, even if it’s not about her bc it usually never is. She’s pregnant and now all of a sudden dislikes me? Says I’m this im that, she don’t want me around the baby blah blah. We were really close before she got pregnant & now all of a sudden everyone hates me bc why? There’s literally no reason, & I haven’t changed a bit since before the pregnancy. Im sick of it, I buy gifts, I even said sorry for pretty much NOTHING bc I didn’t do a thing, I can’t even vent to my “friends” bc they go behind my back and tell her everything I vented about. She’s turned EVERYONE against me. Im not letting it bother me much. But of course it still does. Im just sick of getting blamed for stuff I didn’t and don’t do

33 Likes

Easy…. Take a break from social media, friends and your cousins. Find peace within yourself. Do some self love and enjoy the time for yourself. Soon enough when they don’t hear from you, when they see you not posting or being active on social media, when they see you looking good and happy they will come crawling back

4 Likes

You never said what this or that is. Maybe you can figure out what on her mind.

2 Likes

I would remove myself from the situation. Your real friends will be there for you and you will be able to replace the fake friends with real ones :heart:

6 Likes

Start a new Facebook and remove them from your life

8 Likes

Pregnancy hormones can really mess with the mind, I am willing to bet her hormones are the entire problem. Just try talking to her.

3 Likes

Sounds like she’s jealous that she’s gonna be tied down w a kid and you’re not. you’ll be living your best life and she’ll be stuck w bottles and diapers. I’d confront her and ask wth tell her to grown up and cut it out or cut her out.

6 Likes

Block them all, problem solved. Clearly those arent your real friends and life it too short to be wasting it on two faced people who arent worth your time

8 Likes

Just because you share dna doesn’t mean you have to stay in each others lives. Cut ties with her, block her from everything of yours, refrain from posting anything for a few days. You don’t need toxic people in your life, family or not.

8 Likes

Definitely remove them from your social media and block them. Then, be sure to zip your lips.

19 Likes

Either ask her outright, or block and ignore them all.

6 Likes

She is hormonal and that behavior is very common, just ignore her and find new friends

Think long and hard as to why your cousin is behaving this way? Is there something you could have said or done off-handedly, which offended her? Sometimes we say things and we don’t realize that we’re being offensive???

Then, put on your “big girl panties” and ask your cousin what’s going on. Ask her to use her words and speak in full sentences to you.
If she refuses to talk to you or tell you what’s got her so upset. Then you’ve done all you can. Time to move on. Your relationship with your cousin does not and should not define you.

Time to wish her all the best and walk away. It will drive you insane if you allow her and her posy to live “rent-free” in your head.

Pick up a new hobby, join a social /church group. Make new friends. Clean-out and LIMIT your social network groups.

Start living your best life!

10 Likes

Block then all. No friend of yours will go behind your back

3 Likes

Fairly simple…Block them… problem solved…:woozy_face::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s actually pretty normal for a pregnant woman to suddenly not like someone. Her feelings might be more hormonal than anything and she may feel very differently once the baby is born.

However, this doesn’t excuse her behavior. It’s time for her grow up.

You know your worth. Don’t put up with her crap. She’s likely to lose a lot of her so-called friends once that baby is born anyway so just sit back and let karma take care of this one. :tipping_hand_woman:t3:

3 Likes

Do not buy the hormones caused this crap, confused or amplified stimuli does not make the leap to a bullying campaign without malignant psychology being present, even after she has the child and her hormones level out she is still in possession of a dysfunction

6 Likes

I agree with a lot of the comments that sometimes pregnant people are mean just because, been there twice so I can say from experience I know I was sometimes for no reason haha. But like another responder said DNA doesn’t mean yall have to be in each other’s lives, tell her point blank tell you what the problem is so you can fix it or don’t associate. And all the friends you say run back and stir more drama aren’t really friends. On the other hand misery loves company, so I’m sure they’re happy to jump on board with it. I know personally once I started changing my attitude and actions and becoming a better person tons of people turned on me or made up shit to try and get me to react. It’s much more peaceful with a small circle :smiling_face:

Stop the social media crap and sit down with her face to face and talk it out.

3 Likes

You know how often people go out of their way to destroy someone for genuinely no reason at all? Hardly ever. You did something and you need to figure it out and fix it. I don’t buy she went to this degree for no reason at all. That’s doing way too much for nothing.

19 Likes

Come off social media and don’t see them. Live your own life in peace.

Block all of them! Keep your distance from her and her baby till she is ready to be an adult.

I get you say there isn’t a reason but I’m her head there will be so have you tried to communicate with her like adults?

Also you said “even if it’s not about her bc it usually never is” implies that you have tweeted about her in the past.

Family ain’t always blood. Just let it go. Don’t entertain it. Making them irrelevant gives you the upper hand. Stay unbothered. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

If you genuinely don’t know why she’s upset, maybe you should ask her? It doesn’t make sense for even your own friends to “turn against you”, unless she has told them something to make them decide to do that (true or not) or they just decided that their self, based on things you have said or done. There’s a chance that you just aren’t aware of something you are doing/have done, even if it was just something that she took wrong. The only other reason I could see her suddenly not liking you, is maybe out of jealousy.

1 Like

Simple block your “friends”…distance yourself from all the drama.

2 Likes

Talk to her, find out what her problem is, and go from there. All this other people informing her of stuff that didn’t happen needs to be cleared up. If it doesn’t work cut her out and go on. You don’t need that in your life.

1 Like

Start hitting the BLOCK BUTTON AND STOP ACCEPTING THE FRIEND REQUEST. CUT HER OFF, PERIOD.!!!

Confront her. And block them all.

Devil’s advocate. Are u 100000% sure u didn’t do anything?? Maybe u did do something and don’t realize it? Have u ever sat down and had a talk with her? Like a real deep talk. Tell her you value ur relationship and u don’t understand why she is mad at u. If that doesn’t work, try keeping off all social media for a bit. Just ling enough that ppl will lose interest in bringing all info to her and Leave it alone. But if u arent posting anything about her, why it does it bother you if ppl tell her what ur posting??

I know how you feel. I also have a cousin like this. We were best friends until we took a trip to vagas. My cousin brought 60.00 with her and spent it all the first day buying souvenirs for her family. So I paid for her the rest of the time we were there. she not once said thank you she had a big attitude with me when we got back. It took me a very long time to figure out that it wasn’t anything I did she is a complete narcissist. cut ties with your cousin. I know its hard but things are only going to get worse. My cousin and her family (mom, dad, and sisters) are no longer my family. there are other reasons why her family isn’t my family. I hope this helps :heart:

6 Likes

Cut ties with those so called “friends” and lock down all your social media accounts privacy settings so only friends you choose can see and exclude ANYONE who might be reporting back to her. She’s obsessing over you so cut her ability too. If she gets confrontational about it you can maturely tell her to take up any problem she has with with you directly with you and if she can’t do that to stay out of your business. It’s possible she’s gonna be one of those mothers who puts down everyone else to feel better about herself and her parenting and if that’s the case it’ll only get worse. Can’t repair a relationship with someone who’s actively seeking out faults with you

2 Likes

Block them so they can’t report to her!

Block them all. Sounds like they are of no use to you anyway. Who needs all that drama? Some people are just useless.

Delete that fb account and start a new one and don’t add any of them. Try to ask her what happened? Good Luck!

Why don’t you make your page private only friends

Remove everyone of them from your social media accounts ! I have to do the same with people because they report shit to my ex , someone even told the mf where I work!

She’s mentally ill stay away from her and stay off social media for a while