My daughters friend will not stop lying

Tell your daughter to get a new friend

1 Like

Lies have teeth girl. I would not allow her to play with my children. I would be straightforward and tell her mother why as well. Cut it before it becomes a larger issue, in my opinion.

I would talk to their mom.
Tell her what’s going on.
Maybe set the kid up.
Find some place for your son to go while she comes over, set it up with her mom as well. Even show proof that your son isn’t home and see if any lies get told while he isn’t even there.
After that. Then I would stop her from coming over.

Or could always install Nanny Cams.

1 Like

Keep her away she will only get worse. Maybe even get your son in trouble

That would be a NO from me and explain why she cannot come in and play.

1 Like

Sounds like a conversation between parents needs to be had, until then…no, if you feel uncomfortable with the lying in your home the.Lmao you have all rights to say who can and can not come over :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I’d be a little on the cautious side cause she could tell anyone anything that your son did and you’d be in deep shit for it. I agree with the other comment, put some cameras up IF you do allow this girl to play at or in your own home.

Protect your boy, and being mean does not equal love or like, please don’t teach ur kids that

3 Likes

Dont allow her into your home or garden, if the mother asks why if the child complains then just say it how it is with the child present so she knows lies is wrong

Say no. Protect your son.

2 Likes

I would feel as sorry as I could for her but I could not allow her in my home. Boundaries, before the family sues you and it could happen.

3 Likes

That’s why I’m not going to let my kids stay at anyone’s house or let anyone stay at ours

2 Likes

Do not let her inside and explain to her parent why.

I would 1 sit her down and tslk with her explain how this isn’t being a good friend that when we tell lies that it hurts others. 2 if she doesn’t stop after the talk stop letting her come over for a few visits then try again if it’s still not ended maybe consider stop it all together

2 Likes

Follow your instincts. I’d also be having a talk with her parents.

4 Likes

I had a similar situation. I seen where it was coming from (her home) but because it was so unhealthy and a little traumatizing for any kid to be accused of something they did not do, I cut the friendship off with the mother (who was extremely toxic and inappropriate) she wigged out but my family is way more important to me. I’d cut off everything better safe then sorry.

2 Likes

Umm. Don’t allow her over.

3 Likes

NO way!! Explain to the parent the reason why. U can’t risk any false accusations of injury in your own home. It’s best they don’t even play together honestly

3 Likes

I think you need to talk to her parents so they can talk to her about it. I think your right not letting her in your home just now. Explain the reasons to her parents so they understand too. I hope they deal with it properly and not come at you for talking to them about it. You have to protect your son as like you say she could make up more serious lies.

Cut the whole friendship off

3 Likes

Girls like that are the ones who grow up and cry rape
Don’t let her round x

1 Like

What you mean you don’t know what to do? For her to come to your house and then go back home with a made up scenario? I was letting the mother know exactly why that play date at my home wasn’t happening.

2 Likes

That’s not ok. I wouldn’t allow this to go further by inviting her into the home. Its an invitation for more problems since the current problem hasn’t been resolved.

6 Likes

So how old are these children?

2 Likes

Maybe you could explain to her that they will only be able to play somewhere right in front of you or she will need to apologize for the lies.

Quit letting her come around

1 Like

Follow your mind, if she will lie like that around witnesses, there’s no telling what lie she will make up and say he did to her. Protect your family.

2 Likes

They can talk at school but no more hanging out at the house. Never know the lies she will talk when she gets older. Or be two faced to your daughter

3 Likes

I wouldn’t let her but id tell her parents about her lies

Protect your son before these false allegations get worse.
your daughter can new friends with better intentions.

2 Likes

Keep her as far away as possible from your children,she is a bad influence for your daughter and son and who knows what she made tell on your son as he gets older,so the answer to your question about her coming into your house is NO,not now or ever,stop all contact,this lying starts with the home environment on kids,I raised 3 kids and saw how the influence of other kids affect your own.Thats just my feelings

1 Like

Follow your heart Mom.

Stop going there with your son.

Nope. No more. Protect your son also something to think about she could also say an adult
touched her inappropriately

Nah, don’t let her in the house, she can play outside supervised. But honestly my daughter who’s 6 would never keep a friendship that put her brother in harms way.

If you let her come over it might be a mistake no telling what lies she will tell to get him an you all in trouble I would say no

1 Like

Yea, talk to the parents… she could see toxic relationships but I’d most likely end my daughter friendship… cause I wouldn’t want my children learning that behavior…:woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Tell her mom they don’t get along and it’s not a good idea I wouldn’t tell her she is a liar she probably won’t take that well lol

5 Likes

I wouldn’t allow her over if she’s going to behave like that and I would tell her as much

Does the mother know the daughter is lying? I would say don’t let her come around, but at the same time I can understand why you’d want the kids to be able to play there together. I’d set up nanny cams lol then have a talk with the little girl and show her the recording with the other mother.

2 Likes

Stop letting her come over. Have your daughter play at her house.

3 Likes

Keep her out. Simple. Only outside where plenty of others can witness everything.

1 Like

Do not let her in your home. Period. And sit outside every time they play. That way there is no BS.

4 Likes

First I would make sure your son knows that even if she liked him this behavior is not okay. Then I would make sure that she isn’t allowed inside. I have friends of my children I don’t let inside as well. She can only play outside with supervision around your kids. Or I would make it she can talk with her at school only

5 Likes

Don’t let her near any of your family. Tell her parent/parents why and keep a log of all the times and what she has said.

I wouldn’t let her come back until she stops that bs

Yeaaaa. Tell your daughter. That this little girl is not her damn friend.
You probably gotta talk to this girls mom, explain. With all the accounts of everyone that witnessed.
This girl should not be allowed in your home. Much less around your babies.
Protect your babies.

I know a female who did that and the police got involved. Stay away from her!!!

2 Likes

nope i wouldn’t allow her over my house where my son lived. your just askin for bigger issues to come up.

1 Like

…noooppeee little girl can stay home. I would not take any chances of a lying little girl around my son ( or vise versa) I would hate if she said something to potentially ruin his life…
Put a stop to it.

1 Like

Have an intervention with all the other kids. And let her know that If she doesn’t stop accusing your son she isn’t welcome in your house. Period.

1 Like

I would make sure that they always play outside and I would sit outside and watch. That way there’s no foolishness. Don’t let the girl in your house. Heaven only knows what she’ll come up with next.

1 Like

Nope, that kid wouldn’t be in my house

So not allow her and tell her why she needs this lesson since will not teach her

I wouldnt let her over anymore to protect your son. How long before she escalates to telling lies that really get him in trouble?

1 Like

No…don’t let her in or around your kids. It’s going to get worst as they get older. Protect your kids.

Follow your gut. Things are so different now a days you can’t trust anyone

There was this 13yo kid who lied like that in our neighborhood… her mom was all “idk what to do with her!” :roll_eyes: anyway, the rest of us parents told our kids never to be alone with her… always have a buddy around when she’s around & if she walked up while they were alone, to come on home. After a couple of minor incidents, all the concerned parents got together & decided to put up cameras… there wasn’t a single spot down the road or in yards that wasn’t being recorded. We did not notify her mother about the cameras.
About 8 months after we all installed the cameras, she got mad at my sons bff…. And accused him of rape. Her mom called the police (as she should) then she went to screaming she wanted “that little fker arrested” welllllllll…… all the other parents came out…. & we all came with footage from like 6 different angles…. Come to find out, the girl had tried to kiss the boy & he stepped away from her & immediately went home. He never touched her in any way.
The mother was LIVID… but not at her child for lying…. At the rest of us parents for the cameras. W/o the cameras, the outcome would’ve been much different.
They moved about a month later. I heard she accused another boy & he wound up charged….

Keep her away from your daughter and son it’s better to prevent her from accusing him of anything worse

1 Like

I wouldn’t let her over the house

Your child comes first ! Do not let that girl near your kids! She is trouble !

2 Likes

I would really think about it before you do, young one. If she lies when everyone cans see - in your home can lead to other accusations. :v:t4::sunflower:

3 Likes

I agree with the other ladies, I wouldn’t allow her in my house, especially since she lies on your son when they are outside and he’s no where near her.

1 Like

Put cameras up and or stop letting the problem child around yr kids, simple

1 Like

Definitely do not let her come back over.

Absolutely not your son will the one who she crys wolf over. Absolutely not. That’s ashame i feel bad for you n your kids she is doing this.

Do not allow her to play with your kids inside or outside.

Your daughter deserves a better friend and your son deserves to be heard, if he doesn’t want her near him don’t invite her into your house.

4 Likes

Do not allow her in your home or on your property I would also tell your daughter to stay away from her she will end up accusing your son of a lot worse things that could get him in serious trouble

2 Likes

Ban her from your house.

Simple, have a sit down with kids and parents. This is called solving problems vs the advice above to run from problems.

Tell her if she can’t stop lying then she doesn’t get to come play

Cameras in the house, or don’t let the girl in the house. Have you spoken with the girls mother, does she believe her even with her all the other kids saying it didn’t happen, or does she listen to what the others say including her son? You definitely need to have a discussion with mom, and then maybe with Mom and the girl to straighten out the situation.
Still would get cameras for inside and outside however.

Talk w her parents & if you can get outside video cameras and record when she’s there. Sounds like she has issues &/or lacking attention at home. But I wouldnt want her around. My daughter when she was in middle school had a pool party at my aunts & this girl at party was running everywhere & she ended up falling but when she went home she told her dad my son who was there w his daddy my husband washing our car. The only running she did was around pool & my aunt set her straight so long story short (she told her dad my son was chasing her down the road which was a lie & we told him so)

Nope… don’t let her in the house… that little one has issues… protect yours!

Yours come first. I wouldn’t allow her in the house to play because there is always that chance that she could lie about far worst things especially if she has a crush on him and he rejects her.

Nope… that child would not be allowed to come to my home or to play with my children any longer. I would also have a conversation with her and her parents as for the reason why.

2 Likes

Talk to her parents about the lying. If she continues to lie she is no longer welcome over to your home.

No More Visiting for Her, Simple.

She wouldn’t be allowed in my home. All there is to it. Her mother knows she lies and isn’t correcting it. Not about to have a claim against homeowners when there are plenty of other kids who won’t do this.

1 Like

Protect your son and don’t let her around him and tell him to not go around her – she sounds like a lot of trouble,

1 Like

Even if it were your daughters best friend you need to keep in mind that your home is your son’s safe space and by inviting this child in your taking that safety from him

4 Likes

Do not let her come in your house just say NO.

Honestly, I wouldn’t allow her in my home and I’d try to get my son to keep his distance. Have any adults spoken with her and told her to stop lying?

1 Like

Turn that ass around and keep her out of your home!! That is how LIES start and PEOPLE go to PRISON!!

And stop assuming abuse is a cover for liking someone. We have to stop normalizing that. He pulled your hair because he likes you…no. He did it because he’s violent. See it for what it is. Kids a liar. And it isn’t your job to get at the root or fix it.

3 Likes

Cut the ties. Problem solved. Your daughter will find new friends that don’t pose a problem.

1 Like

I would say no personally and be blunt by telling the mom her daughter has a problem lying and until she can get that under control she won’t be allowed over… Or you could have her come over to play with your daughter and have your son go to a grandparents/uncle/aunts or even a friends house so he can have his own fun day away from the drama 🤷

1 Like

Let her come but don’t take your eyes off of them.

I would tell her that she can come inside when she shows that she knows the difference between the truth and a lie. Lies hurt people and as your children’s mother it’s your job to make sure people don’t hurt them. Depending on her age she should understand that and so should your kids and her parents.

2 Likes

You left out a lot of pertinent information. How old is your son, how old is your daughter’s friend? It could be something as simple as she has a crush on him and she’s doing it to get his attention. If the lying is a problem, let her mother know. As far as your home is concerned, it’s also your son’s home and he has the right to feel safe in his home.

1 Like

Don’t let the kid play with urs anymore seriously seen this before then the next thing the kid gets seriously injured doesn’t wanna admit admit clumsy and boom u have a lawsuit because she was injured on ur property

1 Like

“My daughters friend will not stop lying” is not a question and your subject is so petty, its not worth the time to read.

by all means don’t let hur in your home and let parents know what’s going on maby hurt feelings better that than lies on your son ,and it might be a lie that hurt your family protecting your kids a must

She wouldn’t be allowed in my home. No way.

3 Likes

Do not let her in!!!

1 Like

Leave her Lul Ass to play outside by herself, crush or not you not gonna lie on my kids nor put your hands on them.

I had a similar problem with a friends daughter. She lied about everything and even her mother knew this but would still stick up for her daughter. I had to cut all ties with them. Don’t be afraid to say no about her coming over. Protect your kids.

2 Likes

Don’t let that child in your house

Don’t let her in your house, trouble will follow.

1 Like