My daughters friend will not stop lying

1. Talk to her mother
  2. Tell her she will never play at your house, unless she stops lying

Let her know if she wants to stay around she can’t lie about things like that anymore.
It’s not okay and could lead to a lot more serious accusations.
Make it clear she lies again she’s banned from your house until she learns to not lie.
Also, you dont even have to do that. If you don’t want her around just say no.

Next time she comes over tell her you just heard her house just burned down and there were no survivors…

3 Likes

Use your common sense.

If she can’t tell the truth and blames others she can’t be trusted and she doesn’t get to come over and play simple as that

5 Likes

Don’t let her. I know a man who was accused by a boy of touching him and of course they believed the boy and he lost his job and retirement, DO NOT LET HER AROUND YOUR SON. How old is these children

Play it safe, don’t let her visit, it sounds mean but, you have to think of your son too, it’s not doing him any good being blamed for things he clearly hasn’t done, even though you support him.

1 Like

for a start you need cordless CCTV cameras around …but l’d ban her from your home…the evidence is easy to get with cameras…but we also know the early signs of a psychopath and sociopath …you just dont need her coming to your home…its your place to feel rest

2 Likes

Use her lies against her, say
Because you said this and that I don’t think it’s a good idea u come and play here at all, and why would you.

4 Likes

Go on girl, just go on.

Protect your son, don’t let her over. Kids that lie like this are trouble

2 Likes

I wouldn’t let her play around my kids unless she stops. I wouldn’t even risk it.

That is your house if you don’t want her inside then don’t have her inside… you have every right to say no! Sorry but if you really think that a child would hurt another because of a crush that is 100% WRONG! her lies won’t stop until you put your foot down.

Keep her our if your house.

I’d have a heart to heart with her because some kids are very astute and others are just kids. Then make up your mind.

Tell her if she wants to be welcome in your house, she will have to stop the lies and treat everyone with respect. If not, she will not be allowed inside our home anymore.

Don’t bother with the family. Stay safe. Liars are big trouble stay away

Do not let her in your house. You need to protect your son from people like this, regardless if they are children.

Your son needs to know you will stand in his corner and do the right thing here.
This child needs to be spoken with by her parents before she visits anyone’s house

3 Likes

Don’t let her In house

Sounds like trouble waiting to happen. I wouldn’t let her play at ur house

2 Likes

Things can get worse! Please go with your gut

1 Like

Put cameras up everywhere. Also have the other kids back your son up and have talk with her parents. Don’t allow her in the house

3 Likes

I wouldn’t let her in my home with that happening.

1 Like

Keep her out of your home. Although she’s just a child, she’s trouble—seeking the wrong kind of attention.

3 Likes

Protect your son and tell her no you cannot allow that

1 Like

Don’t let her in! She is trouble!

Wealth comes from a very different source Investments. Here, take a look at a pretty graph that puts in chart form what little effect saving money has over your household wealth. The upshot is, it’s not about how much money we have. Wealth is, a direct by product of what we do with that money. That’s what enables early, invest with Lisa jennifer to be financially Successful… :point_down::gift:

It was a wonderful experience trading crypto currency with Mrs Lisa jennifer she have change my financial status through SecurebaseFXoptions platform, earning a massive amount within a few days of trading. Click if you’re interested in starting your crypto journey :writing_hand:t4::writing_hand:t4:.

Don’t let her in your house and talk to her parents about this and have all the kids there to help you tell them that she’s doing this lying about your son when its not happening

1 Like

This kid will cause you HELL like no other with her lies! The less you have to do with her, the bettet!

1 Like

Many people today are ignorant of crypto currency trading. with the right account manager you can make huge profits, Mrs lisa jennifer has proven to be one of the best crypto currency traders out there and she is willing to help anyone turn their finances around the same way she did for me. You can contact her through her profile link below…
Contact her by clicking her link
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I definitely would not allow her to play with your daughter anymore or let her in your house. This girl already has seeking attention issues. I’d talk to her parents about her behavior.

Ban her from your home.That is your sons safe place not hers

1 Like

So many are getting touched financially through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, take this opportunity now and be self independent. I’m so greatful to Mrs lisa jennifer and her team, they help me to set up my trade now am earning good profit without loss. If interested Contact her via

YO no playing in sideOU dont need the stress

I started trading with Manager Mrs lisa jennifer, I have been really happy because my life has changed for good .Trading with her has added a lot to my life, and I’m really happy for that. When I started trading, I was granted access to every single activity that was going on my account. That made me trust her 100%
I advice you to start up now just click on the name And thank me later👍
:point_down:t2::point_down:t2:

I don’t feel as though she has a “crush” on your son.
I feel as though she had jealousy and resentment issues…

I’d be speaking with the parents and express your concerns. Maybe get them to ask her why she is behaving this way.

3 Likes

If you don’t want her In your house don’t let her.protect you am your children above all else sounds like your daughter can find better friends that don’t mean any har. To you or your family.good luck

1 Like

I would not let her in my house

1 Like

If you cannot be present 100% of the time she is there and your son is present, I vote no. Her lies could have huge consequences and if you don have video proof, your family is at risk.

Well honey if she is gonna lie about him hurting her of so little insignificance then who’s to say she won’t lie about something major. I would keep her little tail out my house before she lies about him touching her in a sexual manor or even worst she may lie and say he tried to have sex with her. Nope nope nope. The safety of your children trumps friendship. Your baby girl will find other friends, better friends. Just explain to her the situation and why it isn’t good. She may be upset or even mad for a minute but soon she will begin to understand it. Stay safe momma

Under no circumstances can she be allowed into your house. She will cause more trouble than she is worth.
Encourage your daughter to spend time with other friends.

2 Likes

Tell her she’s not welcome at yours anymore, U don’t want her lies get worse against your son.

Tell her she can only play if she stops lying! When she lies send her home. I bet it stops!

1 Like

Do not. Under ANY circumstances. Let that child into your house.

5 Likes

Tell the police, keep records. So if she ever comes to lie and say your son assulted her sexually, people will know she cries wolf.

Be very very careful. She can go and tell people he touched her or something. And your son will be forever branded a sexual predator. Keep her away from your son.

3 Likes

Don’t let her come over until she stops lying about your son.

5 Likes

Don’t let her over. Protect your son.

5 Likes

Simply
Ban her from coming to your place for any reason reguardless of who they want to hang out with

3 Likes

She sounds scandalous, and at an early age. Protect yourself and family.

Sounds like it’s time to tell the kids they’re not allowed to play with her anymore. Time to talk to her parents as well.

4 Likes

Tell her the story of the little boy that cryed wolf read the book to her

1 Like

Be present in the room

I wouldn’t hesitate to walk her right back home when she comes over, and explain to her and her mother why she’s no longer allowed in your house. She can still hang out with your daughter, just not in your home.

1 Like

Wondering if there isn’t something else going on in her life with a boy that she is afraid to tell so she’s taking it unfortunately out on your son. Have you talked to her parents? I wouldn’t let her keep coming over but I’d definitely be having a talk with some parents.

Ummm nope. She’s 86ed. You need to protect your son. Your daughters friend is not your problem. If she is a liar then just tell her straight up. “Since you target my son and lie about him hurting you constantly. You are no longer welcome to come play at my house.” And I’d say the same thing to her parents too.

5 Likes

Don’t allow her at your home, period.

3 Likes

Age and speak to the mother about it. This needs to be addressed and then with both checks listen present

1 Like

Stop letting her over and tell her mom?? What else do you think.

1 Like

I have a grown friend who will lie about everything hard to trust people like that

don’t let her come over.

Discourage that friendship until she matures. She will start drama. Is this something you would choose to do on your own. Inviting her to your home? If not, don’t do it. Don’t let anybody pressure you into having someone in your home if your not excited about it. Plus, protect your son. He doesn’t need anyone making up lies about him in his personal space. He should feel safe at home!

1 Like

Tell her no and tell her why.

Me personally wouldn’t!! I just recently had to tell my daughter to stay away from two little girls from school bc they did something bad but she got sent to the principals office right along with them!! If they seem or come off as a bad influence which if you ask me lying is lol take that momma feeling and run with it baby!!!

Keep her out your home.