My dog keeps peeing on things...advice?

Anyone else have a dog that is constantly marking? What can I do to stop this? He pees in the house when I am not paying attention. He is 3 years old…help

1 Like

Male dogs usually take a little more time to train i know he’s three but still a little young also he might have a bladder problem he may just need a strict schedule on when to go out if you have another dogs around that maybe why as well xause your dog wants them to know its there home

1 Like

Buy some “pooph” cleaner it takes the smell away immediately and cleans sooo good! Well worth it

1 Like

The mostly white one is also 3, even though he is fixed he tends to pee everywhere when neighborhood dogs go into heat. He even managed to pee in his dinner bowl with less dripping than my boyfriend.

1 Like

My dog is almost 6 and started doing this 2 years ago. We had no new pets, kidd, same house he’s always lived in. Seemingly no reason for him to do this. I took him to the vet, they did the typical work up with blood work and everything. Apparently he’s just a little turd and demands my attention at all times :roll_eyes: she literally told me it’s behavioral and put him on prozac. I also bought him washable belly bands because he does still do it but not as often with the prozac. Good luck!

1 Like

Is he desexed,when he starts to sniff around watch him that’s when he will pee tell him no

Is he neutered? Is this a new behavior? Did you recently move? Need more information.
But have you tried crate training? Talking to his vet?

1 Like

if theirs any leftover smell he can sense, it will stimulate him to go. use a good enzyme cleaner

1 Like

If he’s gonna act like a puppy, treat him like a puppy. Make sure you are taking him out often and praising when he’s peeing and marking outdoors and crate him when you can’t actively watch him indoors until it clicks that marking counts as pottying inside and is a big no. Also make sure you are cleaning any areas he has marked with straight vinegar (allow to air dry) or an enzymatic cleaner specifically made for pet urine