My ex cheated and the girl tried me friend me: Advice?

I have a question my ex-husband cheated with someone, and I found out I kicked him out because he said he wanted to stay but wanted to see her as well NO needless today we split, and she kicked her husband out and moved mine in long story short they got married and divorced and live together this women tried everything to destroy me, and now she wants to be my friend on FB do I say something or just let it go or do I friend her not sure why she wants to be my friend.

26 Likes

Oh heck no! Block and keep away.
We don’t recycle.
Remember you are the main course not a side dish.
Or like a say also your not a toy that they just play with and then put away in a high shelf when done. Then they take you down again when is ur time again to play with
Remember you are strong you are the best.

5 Likes

No way. They could have destroyed you. I would never trust either of them. Be strong, an true to yourself an protect your heart an your head always . Take care xx

1 Like

DO NOT friend her! She’s not a friend…she’s an enemy. She sure has nerve asking to friend you! DECLINE her request! You don’t need someone like that in your life!

Allow the request to sit there forever. Don’t make a move 1 way or another. She’s NOT your friend. && if she has something to say she’s can always msg you. No games!

7 Likes

NOPE! Ignore her. She betrayed you once. Don’t go back for more. She didn’t know you, but she knew the man she was jumping in bed with had a wife. She also betrayed her husband, kicked him out, and moved another woman’s husband (yours) in. She ain’t no good and not to be trusted.

2 Likes

NO don’t be her friend she is up to something be careful. Block her completely. And if her husband ( your ex) tries the same block him also. There is a method in there madness

Well, you could make her experience worth the while… Just saying. Lol

Honestly though, if it’ll get you emotionally all messed up, blocking her might get her out of the mind. Keep focus on you!

2 Likes

Ignore the request, no reason to friends her. I’d say she’s not a trust worthy person and you really don’t need the past connected to you like that.

1 Like

Ignore her let people only in your life that bring you up not bring you down😊

ignore the request and move on, but please remember it was your husband that betrayed you, don’t blame anyone else or make excuses for what HE did to your marriage

I wouldn’t fall for that line. She’s wanting to say something to you or find out something.

2 Likes

No, she just wants info to use against you for some reason.

Just block her without saying anything

Dont have anything to do with her might be a trick just to get next to you a mess your life up big time let the past be in the past move you dont need tbe negative energy

2 Likes

Heck no !!! Delete and block
All it is , is drama and so she can see your pics and posts
The less she knows and sees the better

3 Likes

Big red flag stay away from her, sounds like a drama queen, steals your hubby, divorces him and NOW wants to be your fb friend, NO WAY !

1 Like

Girl you needa find out. Friend her and see what she has to say. If she is rude block her. If she has concerns, hear her out. She holds the truth to his whole ass story cause guarantee you he didn’t tell you everything you need to know.

Block that devil spirit . U don’t need him or her unless u wanna be nosey, but that’s only gonna make things worse :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Block her. That’s not someone you need to worry about unles she’s coparenting children with you.

1 Like

Oh hell no! I would tell her exactly what I think of her, and not in nice words! Then block her!

1 Like

No dont trust why after all that she want to be friends

Yes, you don’t need to be friends with her, period

Oh heck no!! I’m surprised you even need to ask! Use your own brain!!!

1 Like

block her…why would you even consider it?

Really?!? You block her and move on with your life 🤷

14 Likes

Don’t friend her you have anything she needs to see on ur page

1 Like

Hit the delete button as quick as u can. No way

1 Like

I would stay far away from that drama. Good luck

Hell no your a better person now move leave the trash behind can you say not happening

1 Like

Ignore her. Don’t feed into the drama

Nope… Just leave it alone

Let it go. It’s already done and damaged

What Lidagma Miranda said. 100% block and move on.

That’s not a friend ignore her and move on with ur life

Block her and let it go.

3 Likes

Lol tell her to fuck off. The end

Delete the request and block your ex too…

6 Likes

Block herrrr!!!:woman_facepalming:t4::flushed:

2 Likes

Ignore her. She’s just trying to be nosey!!

Just delete the request

Block her​:no_good_woman:t4::no_good_woman:t4::no_good_woman:t4:

Ignore her stay away just wanted to cause drama you don’t need that

Block her or let it go!!!

3 Likes

Ignore don’t give her anymore power

Girl, no question…HELL NO

Kick her ass im dealing with something similar but 23 weeks pregnant and my husband left and filed for divorce but once baby is out those who apread lies and rumors its game time because its bot my life they destroyed but a future with my chikd to have mommy and daddy

1 Like

Don’t be friends with her. Clearly a snake. Trying to be your friend to get inside info…making you think she is on your side. Ignore the bitch. :disappointed: same thing happened to me.

Blast her and him and she’s just trying to be ignorant by friend requesting u on Facebook that’s just low though or maybe yet blast them both that’s wrong and very sickening

I would confront her face to face woman to troll and find out what’s up? Why do you want to be my friend on here? And you know what? It’s probably to see if dude is with you and to see if you’d post photos together. She sounds psycho. But I’d definitely confront her face to troll and find out why.

She’s unhappy and want’s to be your friend :sweat_smile::rofl: that hoe got problems. The old me would let her on my page and air her out but the new me could give to f*** delete and block her. She just want to mess with you.

That’s a big fat NNNNNOOOO

Don’t fuck the bitch, move on