My ex doesn't coparent well: Advice?

Welcome to motherhood… It’s doable alone… I’m sorry he’s not helping, and it’s totally unfair

Tell him if he doesn’t want to be a parent to sing his rights away

Courts don’t care. What I was told about my ex who didn’t exercise his parenting time was “we can’t force him to be a father” however when I asked to modify it he showed in court and said he didn’t want less time and it’d be unfair so they left it and he continued not to show up.

I have been seeing people posting good comments about Lisa jennifer, I never knew her strategy was good as this, she has changed the life of so many traders today through her strategy and guardian.
Contact her.:gem:

Just till the child is 18

My joy knows no bound right now,Mrs Lisa Jennifer has really been so kind to me and everyone out there she also helps, and i know how it feels to help people. With my investment start up capital plan I earned my desired amount after 5 days. And right now my finance is back on track and I can now afford the car i have been hoping to buy all thanks to my
Bitcoin account manager
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I never believe it can come out this way so far with my manager Mrs Lisa Jennifer,I just want to use this medium to say thank you for all your good knowledge of management I personally receive my Cash out yesterday , I’m so much grateful for adding much value to my account yesterday ma’am …you can reach her via

am always happy with the perfect trade have gone through with the help of a young lady Mrs Lisa Jennifer… At first it was so stressful but at the end it was fantastic she has made me understand the fact that money is for smart people so i followed her strategies and now am coming out with a flying colors💯 i love this manager she’s the only one i can trust… You can reach now

I knew bitcoin was real, but I was afraid to invest because of the stories i heard about people being scammed…then my friend told me about Mrs Lisa jennifer I reluctantly tried her and behold…I wish I’d known her earlier. I’m not begging or convincing anyone to invest, but if you have to let it be Mrs Lisa jennifer Contact her via Facebook link below…:point_down::point_down::point_down:

So first of all your language of saying “he sees MY CHILD” so you are already taking parenting away from him by not even acknowledging that the baby is HIS child also!!! You are also letting him get away with not taking her when he is supposed to. You should have said “NO it’s YOUR night as her FATHER and YOUR responsibility”. And lastly you chose to be tied to him for life by having unprotected sex. The whole situation could have been prevented by birth control. So now ya just gotta live with the situation you’ve got.

Hahaha figure it out for yourself…stop trying to involve strangers. Take responsibility for your own lives!

1 Like

The kids remember who was there and who wasn’t!!