My ex stole some personal things from me and I don't know what to do: Advice?

This is dumb why would you even be worried about something like this

1 Like

I mean if you really wanted to press it and had some type of proof you could sue him for it. Otherwise I would just get new stuff.

Just go buy new stuff , you definitely don’t want that back now. Petty My ex broke my vibrator in half when he moved out :rofl:

1 Like

Let it go it’s not that serious

Take it as a loss and move on.

Grow up and move on…

KiKi Swartz did you write this as joke??

1 Like

Go buy new toys and condoms?

Seriously? Let him have the shit. Go buy yourself new stuff. Hey, lions den has some amazing stuff online and when you sign up, you earn rewards points to use towards future purchases.

He’s a sick, twisted POS. He took them because he can’t stomach you possibly using them with someone else. Typical “little man” syndrome. Be glad you split and buy new toys!

4 Likes

Um yuck, why would you want them back at this point who knows where they have been . Get new toys new box new memories.

1 Like

Unless there was sentimental stuff in there too. Fuck it. Toys die with relationships. The ones I’ve got I’ve only used on myself.

I wouldn’t want them back who knows what hes done with them you could catch something

1 Like

The question is why does he need the dildos??:joy::rofl: who cares he’s petty and that’s just ridiculous. Let it go and buy what you want.

I understand the principal of the fact that something was stolen from you, but for what the items were I wouldn’t worry about them and just keep in mind that you wouldn’t trust him around your belongings ever again

Ew is he planning on using your toys with another person?! Go buy new, just incase!

2 Likes

Well first you should just go get new stuff. Secondly if you bbn talk to him just tell hi. To keep th hem so at least he really can go fuck himself that he prolly needs it with his limp dick ass. And why stress over petty stuff… make your point discard and move on.

Girl! Go shop my website and treat yourself!!! Message me for details if you want em :wink::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Lol go buy new stuff!

Let him have it as a keepsake :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get a new hobby :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Let him have it Hurray . NOW NEW AND BETTER FOR YOU

He’s probably had every vibrator and dildo, in that box, crammed up his own ass. Let him keep them as a parting gift. #ByeFelicia :v:

Tell him he can keep the 2 things bought but the rest needs to be returned or you will file a report for theft that stuff can get spendy

That’s nasty just let him have them and tell who you did with them

1 Like

They are literally just sex toys. He could have stolen your grandmas jewelry but your complaining about a sex toy…

2 Likes

He is that kind of selfish eh… Let him keep the stuff… Not worth the headache - buy new toys… Frankly if he uses them on someone else - it shows exactly what kind of selfish fool he really is - ya don’t recycle adult toys…

2 Likes

Go buy new let him have them

2 Likes

My ex did that to me

Girl get better locks an pick your battles worry about child support food a roof over both your heads car it a dildo you can get any where let him keep them an use you on her nasty he is nasty keep moving

1 Like

A box of sex toys is not worth fighting over. Just buy new ones. Maybe he wants to shove the vibrators up his ass.

Let him have it so he could stick it up his ass :joy:

Common sense get new onces you don’t know who he been using them on duh! Plus his nasty ass using them on someone else says a lot gurl

Grow up move the helll on

3 Likes

Set up a therapy appointment for him, he clearly needs some help

1 Like

Seriously… grow up. That’s my suggestion :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I would literally buy new stuff if you have used those things with him anyway. Less things to make you look back.

1 Like

Let him keep it. He will be next, before he dies.

1 Like

I mean, is this a weird question? Yes. But the morale of the story is he stole. Stealing is stealing. People are excusing it because of the item stolen. If anyone needs to grow up, it’s the ones saying to do so just because of the content in the box.

9 Likes

You two share a child together. Trust me, there will be bigger battles than a box of sex items. :joy::joy:

10 Likes

Buy new toys and let him have the weird things he decided to take… it’s not that serious… photos and important papers are important. They’re sex toys, yea he stole it. What are you gonna do call the cops and say your ex stole all your sex toys?

1 Like

Move on, let him have it. Only worry if it’s personal papers

You are more sick then him putting this shit on facebook you should worry abiut your children youre thinking about your personal needs discussting.

Buy a bigger better BOB and send him a pic… BC I have petty streak LMAO

2 Likes

You’re shit out of luck with this. Its happened to me and it’s just a power play. You have to buy yourself more but hide them from every one including new boyfriend. My ex stole my 150 dollar vibe and gave it to his new girlfriend.

Having been a 911 dispatcher, I can tell you that there’s little that police can do in this situation. We’re always called to breakup scenes where people argue over belongings. Without receipts showing your credit card or something similar, they’re going to tell you that you two will have to sort it out.

Of course, there’s always the civil side, but that’s messy and lengthy. If he’s that big of a douchebag, I’d say let him keep it and just break it off completely unless there are children involved.

2 Likes

Let him keep the shit so he can go screw himself!

Be lucky it was your dildos and not your entire house hold belongings girl …

1 Like

people telling her to grow up is pretty stupid! Stealing is STEALING doesn’t matter what it is. Since when did there become stipulations on stealing. Or maybe it would be ok if someone just came in your house and stole all your toys! Which can be very expensive im sure.

2 Likes

Let all that go girl!

Just buy a new party box :grin::ok_hand:

Change your locks and move on.

1 Like

Just let it go. Won’t be hard to replace.

Uhm leave it. I wouldn’t use them after he took them :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Shiiiiiit. Stealin’ my rubber weenies gonna land a MF in JAIL. Pressing charges for sure.

:rofl::rofl::man_facepalming::skull:

5 Likes

Weird that he took it

Good luck to the next girl he’s with if he uses the toys on her :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

7 Likes

Yes just trying to control you by stealing personal items. Sometimes its clothes or books or furniture. It’s what toxic people do to you when you break up with them. Cut him off and buy new stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He was just waiting to see when you’d notice it gone :joy:

5 Likes

It’s honestly not worth your time. I would just move on.

Like ya it sucks. But he wont return them and it’s not worth courts or police and months to years over condoms and vibrators.

Let him go fuck himself.

Let it go and buy new ones. lol :joy::joy: I wouldn’t want them back either.

2 Likes

And if my ex ever did that it would be more of a wtf really moment. Like why ?

3 Likes

He’s like you ain’t having any fun lol what a sicko

2 Likes

Ummm. I wouldn’t of even bothered to ask him… it’s just toys nothing important. You gave him the satisfaction he wanted… drop it and drop him. Hes obviously petty. And try not to be materialistic. Not to be rude but that’s exactly why he did it, to get a rise out of you and you messaging him gave him exactly what he wanted.

4 Likes

He’s a petty mf. Take it for what it is, lesson learned and move on.

1 Like

This is a fukin joke right… you really needed to ask for advice on this situation?
The fact that I read this stupid question is the only reason why I’m replying.

6 Likes

Forget it, thats his way of getting u upset, to much drama and u dont need it.

1 Like

Maybe he wants to use on his arse

I tell him you guess he needed the vibrator more.

I mean if he did pay for them he’s technically not in the wrong. I say just let it go

Let it go and go but new stuff that he hasn’t touched and be thankful that what he took wasn’t more important.

3 Likes

Tell him to jump on the viabrator and buzz off

2 Likes

tell him to have fun shoving them up his arse and go buy you some new ones…

Uhm let him have it because letting those kind of things out of my control is a health risk even if he gave it back I would throw it out. Shudders.

Tell him since he has the tools now to go ahead and f@$k himself.

But seriously he is an ass

I’d be fucking pissed. That shits expensive. I’d tell him he can give it back or kiss some of his shit good bye and go flatten his tires

I ain’t listening to anyone who shares a Facebook with the neighborhood’s man. Cause I’m assuming he cheated and that’s why he now monitored on Facebook :rofl: yeah stealing is stealing but fucking sex toys? Lord hammeracy. I was expecting money…the family silver…pictures…something with getting pissed about. Hell you can pick a vib up at cvs for 15 :woman_shrugging: someone feeling extra af today

Why is this even a question? It’s all replaceable stuff… Let it go

3 Likes

While reminiscing with your stolen joy box…

…creepy
:neutral_face:

Let him think about you the next time he uses any of it & you start fresh with someone new and your new things

1 Like

Why? Do you really need advice on this? Really? Girl, go buy new toys, and deactivate your facebook account🤦🏻‍♀️

2 Likes

It’s sex toys. Let it go.

Why was this even approved?

1 Like

Laugh it off girl!!! Even though their expensive as heck… don’t want to start a new trying with old stuff anyhow… and who doesn’t love to shop for new stuff… I say burn it all!! Out fits too!! Take a new guy out on a sexy shopping spree… doubt U pay for a thing! :metal::kissing_heart: Let him keep those old things… he will probably try to use them on himself… LmFao!! :joy:

1 Like

He must be mad that he couldn’t get your off as good

1 Like

Repeat the question in your head before asking on facebook. Just a rule Iive by.
For the record, it has nothing to do with the box being full of sex toys. It has to do with the fact that its a dumb question. If u really dont wanna be with this man, why would u make any excuse to try and deal with him?? Its just adding drama. U are reaponding exactly the way he wants u to respond. By contacting him. He has no use for that box. He probably hasnt even opened it. He took them out of spite and in the hopes youd contact him bc hes not really ok or over with the whole situation. Dont give him the time of day and dont ever lose sight of the fact that u have a child with this man and lke it or not u have to co-parent in an amicable way for the sake if your daughter. So when it boils down to it ask yourself this…does the box of stuff mean enough to possible disturb or interfere with ny ability to co parent with this fool or somehow effect my daughter long term?

And if it doesn’t, keep it moving

Why is this on a Halloween Holiday page. Not so appropriate. :confused:

I would keep this one to meself and buy new ones. Not worth the fight nor time to ask what to do. These are things of no value and can be replaced. Besides i wouldnt want to keep things from the relationship over for future use

8 Likes

I could have sworn by the name of this group it was a fall page.

10 Likes

Let it go.How embarrassing to go to court to get them back,ha.In the whole world what a thing to worry about.Glad he’s out of your life though.Ya really think some other gal will want to use your personal items other than the lube & condoms?But he’s a their so good riddens.

Why are we even talking about that on this page? Come on! Go talk to your friends or mother maybe? This is for holidays geez

3 Likes

I’m guessing your favorite holiday is April Fools Day :thinking:

3 Likes

Let it go period. End of story. Things can be replaced. Your what’s important.

time to unfollow this page :woman_facepalming:

10 Likes

this has to be a joke…and a really lame one at that. I didn’t like this page for this clogging up my feed

2 Likes

This is probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever taken time to read.
Who runs this page? Whoever you are, you really suck at it.

4 Likes

It’s not like he took grandma’s china. Let it go. I’m not sure what’s more petty him taking it or you posting about it.

4 Likes

This use to be a good page.

7 Likes

You’re kidding right?! Go buy new stuff. Ain’t no telling what he’s done with your stuff. Lmbo

1 Like

Please lady. Is that all you have to worry about?? Go buy new stuff and forget him!!!

6 Likes

Why is this on this page!!! Who cares. Buy new shit!!! :joy::unamused::unamused:

2 Likes