My fiance and I are going to try for a baby after we get married: Did you struggle with feeling ready

If you’re waiting for the perfect time it will never come! I just had my second baby at 32yo. There’s never a good time to have a baby!

I always say no one is truly ready for a baby until you actually have a baby. Good luck !

2 Likes

You will always have butterflies in your stomach but when your ready that feeling with be bigger.

No wait what is the rush…you need time for adjusting to marriage and family

You can never be ready! You will be fine as soon as you see that little face though.

If it’s really what you want just put it out of your mind and go for it. You get to have a lot fun trying

Be married to eachother for a few years cause it’s all about the kids when they come

It took us 2 years! Let nature take its course and everything will be fine :relaxed:

Simple answer you are never “ready” to have kids even if you think you are you really aren’t

1 Like

I have an 11 and 12 yr old…Im still not ready…

It’s a terrifying thought until you see your child ( if you wait until you are completely comfortable, you’ll likely wait too long ) you’re going to be great !!!

I have 13years between my 2 and I don’t think I was ready for either one but I wouldnt change it for the world

Don’t exactly “try” just let yourself be open to it.

Id just go with the flow if it hapoens it happens u may be ready u may not be let your body control the choice lol

It’s normal to be scared! You got this mama!

Yes. It may take a while depending on ovulation cycles etc.

Honestly you just wake up ready one day.

My advice for convincing is to go to Walmart and get some prenatal vitamins, take daily, starting now. They’re a MIRACLE for convincing… me and my husband tried for four months. Every month I was so disappointed to the point I wanted to cry… and did. But the FIRST month I started taking them I conceived :heart::heart: it was the best advice I ever got. I wish you a happy marriage and a healthy pregnancy and speedy safe delivery :heart:

Oh and personally I started baby buying when we decided to start trying. By the time I was pregnant I was done baby buying. It made me feel extra ready and so excited when the time finally came it was so amazing, because all we had to do is enjoy the pregnancy. Didn’t need to stress over buying ANYTHING. Get one box of NB diapers (never to many of those) then 2 bg boxes of size 1 and stock up on 2, 3, and 4. I had a year’s worth of diapers and wipes. You will use wipes for YEARS. Buy them every week :joy:

1 Like

Having children is perfectly natural thing! That child will be the love of your life!:heart::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Well- you see- I felt like crap- a friend suggested I pee on a stick and BAM welcome to motherhood.
:joy: there is no prep. There’s no secret trick.

1 Like

If you wait til you’re ready, you will never have one. They are a huge blessing

Just remember - it may take longer then you think, so if you want them - do it

3 Likes

Life never does according to plan. Just enjoy the messy life and hold on for dear life

Juat have fun trying :wink: once it happens it will click. I never wanted kids, then I got pregnant. Now I cant picture my life without my son.

There’s never a right time. Just go for it! Good luck😊

Your never really ready. Go with your gut girl.

1 Like

As soon as you get the positive results…you feel ready yesterday!!!

You never feel ready. It’s a learn as you go process! Haha

Enjoy the honeymoon for a while

You never really ready!! Things just fall into place

I would enjoy our marriage for a little while. But that’s just me.

Shoot, my son is 17 and I still question if I’m ready lol

How I Get My Ex Back
Me and my boyfriend were together for 8 months & its been 6 months since we separated. I still love him, but some how feel its unfair. Why love someone who ovb doesnt love you back? Ive prayed & prayed for these months & nothing. He is still with his new girlfriend(whom he lives with) but it doesnt mean I have to look for help The first weeks after the break up I was in my knees praying looking for help, them i fine a comment online how a spell caster help to restored relationship get ex lover back, ” so i decided to give a try coz i love my boyfriend so much. so i contacted Dr durojiaye tell him all my problem and he gave me 100%guarantee that i will have my boyfriend back after the spell so i was gifted and lucky to have contacted him i did every thing he ask of me and to my greatest surprise a day after the spell my boyfriend call me and apology for what he did to me and ask for my forgiveness to come back home for me, I get really hurt & go through those moments in which he left me after all Dr durojiaye did for me, i forgive him and he come back home with more love and happiness all thanks to Dr durojiaye the real Africa spell caster so far google recommended this year so plz if you need any help contact him too on this. You see in conclusion you have to just trust the process, Dr durojiaye is a good real spell caster so WhatsApp him up on +2348145811971
OR
[email protected]

My husband and I got separated when i found out he was having an affair with another woman, when i confronted him, we had argument and he broke up with me, i tried all i could to get him back but all to no avail. I cried all day and helpless looking up to God to help me with the problem in my marriage. All I need is my marriage to be restored back, we’ve been together for years and he has done nothing but cheated and lied to me. but I know it’s something that can be fixed I still love him the same way when I first met him. However I decided to seek help from Priest Andrew, he reunited my marriage back together as it was in the beginning. now my marriage is perfectly fine and I know there are lot of people out there who have different kind of problem in home, marriages and relationships. Here is Priest Andrew email: priestandrewcureservice123@gmail. Com
and whats app him +2349064356977

Your never ready babe just have fun

After you get pregnant, you have 9 months to get yourself organized. Surround yourself with loving, caring people who can help you and just have fun with it. Your baby will be your whole life :heart:

There is never a right time and you will never feel 100% ready. Having and raising kids is the hardest thing you will ever do, but they are worth every second and every effort. We have several kids and they are all different, but we love each one of them with all our hearts. They are truly beautiful gifts from God and complete your life 100%. You will never know the kind of love unless you have one of your own. :slight_smile:

I’m so excited my broken Marriage has been restored.

“We recently made up, even though it was difficult. It’s been more than a month now, and everything feels like it’s returned to normal. He has begun to treat me better, and it’s been a healing process for both of us. The nightmare that had lasted for almost 2 years before we broke up is finally over. It’s like we fell in love all over again! We’ve both put the past behind us, and are trying to move forward – and for the first time in a long time, the future looks a lot brighter.

I can’t express in words how grateful I am Dr Mamudu! It’s like we’ve finally rediscovered those things about each other that made us fall in love in the first place. All of the worrying and stress has simply vanished.

Thank you Dr Mamudu for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me!”.

Me and my husband are living together happily again… All thanks to Dr Mamudu. If you have any problem contact Dr.Mamudu now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: drmamudu47@gmail. com ,you can also call him or add him on whats-app: +2348143284524.