My fiance denied our child after a fight: Advice?

People tend to stay stupid things while mad, don’t worry about it it’s going to stress you really bad if you keep thinking about it.

1 Like

This is going to sound old fashioned but if this relationship ends & you get involved with someone later, don’t get pregnant unless you’re married. Access to birth control is readily available. In most states, if you’re married your husband is the dad & responsible. Only way out is for your husband to request a DNA test.
And, no. His comment is not just a statement made in anger. It goes way beyond what is appropriate and shows bad signs for your relationship.

4 Likes

People say hurtful things when they are angry. It’s human nature and we are all perfectly imperfect. What he said isn’t nearly as important as what he says after the anger has subsided. If he’s remorseful and apologetic, then you know it was just the anger talking and that can be worked on…

1 Like

PS if he does not want to be the dad - kick him to the curb - I did for my safety and the baby - i am happy with out him

7 Likes

Do a test to tell the father - if its his - tell him to be a man and take care of the child. That’s what i said in my case -

2 Likes

Get rid of him love your child and the right man will come into both you and your child’s life

3 Likes

Sounds like he’s got trust issues and honestly it sounds like he wants out of the relationship. That’s really fucked up to :disappointed:

1 Like

Love that baby n u can be daddy too give her love is all she ask for god bless you

1 Like

The beginning of the end. Tell him to kick rocks. You can do this.

5 Likes

People say terrible things when they’re stressed, worried, or upset. It’s not okay to say that though. Tell him that. If he has serious doubts, offer a test. Stick to the facts.

1 Like

I wouldn’t marry him. Imagine how much worse this will get. Maybe that’s why the other one left.

3 Likes

Tell him to hit the door and don’t let the door knob hit him in the ass on the way out

Have a DNA testing done as soon as you can ----

Is he jealous? I am so sorry you have to deal with this. Talk it out if you can

Do what’s best for you and that baby and RUN

13 Likes

DNA test, in his face.

Oh that’s sad I want a baby so bad

My ex husband told me he didn’t think our son was his when he was born. He said he was too light skinned. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: He is of course, his son.

1 Like

DNA test when the baby is born.

DNA can be done threw child support enforcement. Tell him you will prove him wrong. Take care of yourself and the baby the best u can. I went threw some similar. Daddy was in prison and said baby wants his and his parents wanted nothing to do with the baby till I proved that he was daddy with the help of child support enforcement. Best of luck will say a prayer for you. God bless you stay strong.

Make him pay for a DNA test as soon as your daughter is born. I’m sorry you have to go through that hun. People say a lot of hurtful things when angry. I hope he doesn’t treat your daughter differently from his other 3. But it would help to put space between you two for a night

Sounds like a winner.any man denies a baby I know is from him …I’d throat punch a mofo

Get your DNA test done at birth. If he continues to be an ass get a lawyer and move on with your life. Life’s too short to throw away your time on an ass.

He is a LOSER! If he won’t leave, then you should. ASAP

demand a DNA test. Sue him for child support