My fiances ex tags him in everything on social media: Advice?

I wouldn’t be ok with that either. The ex is doing that to show everyone that they still have a relationship in a capacity other than parenting the kids

She probably is and I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of caring

Your fiancé can set his settings to where he can approve or deny the posts she tags him in so it’s not on his profile.

5 Likes

Ignore her. Don’t let her get under your skin. Learn the phrases: yes, dear… and, that’s nice.

She’s trying to make you jealous. Just ignore her

1 Like

Shame on your husband for not handling the business like he should

7 Likes

hes letting her carry on with that so hmm leave him now before its to late lol

2 Likes

Seems your husband is entertaining it. So yeah she is crossing the line but the line can only be crossed if he allows it.

3 Likes

She’s doing it to be a bitch. She has no respect for you and shame on your man for letting it happen. 

Your fiancé needs to be the one to correct that.

5 Likes

He should set some boundaries with her. If he won’t then it’s a red flag. He shouldn’t be worried about hurting her feelings but should be about yours.
Also he can set up his FB to where he doesn’t necessarily have to delete her but can put her on “restricted” or prevent her from being able to comment or post on his page.

2 Likes

They’re sleeping together

Ignore her but don’t leave them alone in a room together. Don’t trust her and put in the ammo part of your brain and save it for when you really need to have a fit!

I agree with Amber, make a nice comment on everything and be sure to tag her for wonderful times the two of yall are having together.

4 Likes

This is a no go for me. I have my bd on fb ONLY so I can see pics of my daughter and video chat her when she’s with him. There should be no contact unless it’s about the children. I wouldn’t even have my bd on my fb at all if he was commenting on my shit all the time or tagging me because that’s weird af.

He could always block her or you can then you won’t see it

Shame on your husband for not making clear boundaries and making sure that your (his partner) feelings are valid and respected.

Communicate your feelings to him.

4 Likes

I tag my ex husband in stuff sometimes, not all the time, but things related to the kids like events they would like or funny memes that fit them, and like any pics he posts of the kids because they are my kids and we have a good co-parent relationship

Have you talked to him about it? Guys don’t always understand that that kind of stuff makes some women uncomfortable. Try talking to him, let him know how you feel and ask if he’d be ok with setting a boundary. Don’t go jumping to conclusions, it’s not always the case of cheating or anything like that, just simply being oblivious. Especially if they don’t use social media very often, they may not have really noticed.

2 Likes

Say something.Shes out of line.And hes wrong for allowing it.

4 Likes

You should be grateful they’re still friends I could be really hostile instead

1 Like

He can alter his settings on FB so no one can tag him.

Tell both of them…. To go where the sun don’t shine!

1 Like

Your man needs to man up

4 Likes

I would choose to ignore it, most likely she is doing it to get under your skin and if you react you are giving her just what she wants.

1 Like

First i was scared about investing, but when i made up my mind then i realized that making money in binary option trading is very easy when you’re with the right manager. Mrs Elizabeth Selezneve , who helped me in managing my trading account. Then after a couple of days i received an email concerning my trading about withdrawing my profit immediately, so up till now i still haven’t believed i made my profit in justifying mmthree trading days and am very happy and once again, contact her via the link below​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Ok so I’m “that ex” (not this specific post) and I promise you were not all out to get him back. Yes. I still love him tremendously. He and she knows it. But I also tell them that because I love him I want him with her. He is so much happier with her. If he would want to get back together I’d jump on it for sure. But I won’t push it because he’s different with her, he’s more himself and he’s not hiding anymore, and it took a strong woman to make him comfortable enough to do so. If you’re uncomfortable with it let him know and if he doesn’t say anything go to the source. If it still doesn’t stop leave. You’re adults. No reason for drama about it.

Don’t ignore it especially if it bothers you. Usually our gut feeling is right. Talk to your fiance. If she is doing this it’s because he’s allowed it and I’d find out the reason

1 Like

Sounds like she needs friends. Poor lonely girl!!!

I’m completely shocked with this payout, I never knew my investment would yield this sum, big thank you for giving me the courage to trade with you, I know its a lot and am so excited to continue trading with you on your super amazing success platform. Thank you ma’am… I never knew I will be a millionaire one day ,but by the Grace of God I’m who I am today all thanks to mrs Elizabeth James and her trading platform I love you ma’am
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m so much happy for subscribing to this crypto/forex trading #Bot, this trading has been earning me profits for my little investments. I’m now debt free… I have no experience of trading, but I’m making withdrawals of 85% returns every trade with Elizabeth James the strategy manager with her sincere heart, she’s always available to respond messages.
You can contact her below.
:point_down:

I’d start tagging her in all your posts with him. Leave comments on her posts that she tags him in. Fight fire with fire. A dose of her own medicine.

2 Likes

Put your fiancé in his place… so he can put her in hers. Co parenting is fine but they shouldn’t really be communicating like besties esp if you are not okay with it. Women are evil at times so she probably is trying to get under your skin and he is allowing it.
Do it back to him or put your foot down. She doesn’t respect yalls relationship and she clearly doesn’t respect you.

1 Like

And I’d comment you may have been the first but we see who’s the last :clown_face:

The only way this is an actual problem is if your fiance is untrustworthy. The only person’s actions you can control are your own.

1 Like

Move on, it bothers you and because a child is involved things want change.

They are nor together for a reason and if they share kids there is some type of love between them.

Yeah, nah. You can still get along and be awesome co-parents without being friends on FB.

If that’s her mission, I’d say she completed it!

Yeah she doing it on purpose