My Heart Is Shattered

This question was submitted to our community via our Facebook page and/or our Answers forum. Responses are also taken from the community. If you have your own parenting or relationship question you would like answers to, submit on Facebook or Answers.

QUESTION:

"I have been dating a guy for the last 3 months, last night I found out through a mutual friend that he has been talking to another girl. We have made plans to move in together. He has no clue I know that he has been talking to the other woman. My heart is shattered and I love him so much it hurts. He has made no reason for me to believe that he has any other plans for us. And I know he has not met or been with this girl. I'm so torn at what to do, my kids love him and we have been building a life together. He went through a horrible breakup before us and I'm not sure where to go from here."

RELATED: Tori Spelling Still Battles Trust Issues After Dean McDermott’s 2013 Cheating Scandal

TOP ANSWERS (AS SELECTED BY MODERATOR):

The following top answers have been selected by a moderator from hundreds of responses to the original question.

"Girl calm down, you’ve been with him 3 months and he’s already met your kids and have your whole life planned out together? Pump the brakes! Leave and next time slow it down… sounds pretty extreme."

"3mo. Girl Consider yourself lucky and staying with him any longer is asking for more pain"

"Leave now, if he’s doing it during the honeymoon stage he’ll continue… wish I knew this a year and a half ago."

"Maybe the person is telling you lies. Nothing wrong with him talking to females as long as he doesn’t step over the line and really you are just starting to date and shouldn’t even be thinking of moving in with him yet when you have kids"

"Need more time to get to really know someone! Tell him you need more time as well as him,!"

"It might not be true but in my opinion, it is a little bit too early to be wanting to move in together. Talk to him and let him know what you feel"

"Yes confront him about it, communication is key"

"It's probably a good time to put dating aside and do some inner exploration… it’s truly not safe to rush into this stuff"

"Way too soon for him to even have met your kids let alone move in together. Cut your losses"

"Best advice I've been given is…the hardest decision for you is the best. When it comes to kids like come on they come first over your feeling about any man. In my opinion, 3 months is way too short of a time span to let kids be around a man you're dating let alone trying to move into the same home with them. Leave him, move on, work on yourself to make better choices, and be happy being alone for a while."

Have a response to this question? Leave it below to help a mama out! Or leave your own question and get responses from real moms!

READ ALL ANSWERS BELOW: