My husband cheated and now keeps his phone at his moms house after work: Do I have a right to be upset?

Hi, I’d like to remain anonymous. My husband and I have been married for 19 years; we have two boys, ages 16 and 7. We were separated for a year last year, I left the house because he drinks too much and is always accusing me of being unfaithful. I just got my Bachelor’s Degree in December. I came back home in Jan., and things didn’t change much between us. Last month I went over his phone and found messages on his phone from other women. Some were dated from the time we were separated and one from March. I confronted him, and he said they were just friends, and I told him we don’t have friends we call “Baby”. I’m only staying with him for now till I get a job and he can support my boys and me. Am I wrong for being upset? He now keeps his phone at his mom’s house after work, so I won’t see it. I have a right to see his phone don’t you think?

Girl you deserve better than this

1 Like

Yeah you honestly need to get out of there and take your kids. Hes leaving his phone there because he knows damn well what you’ll find and it ain’t him being faithful.