My husband cheated on me with his ex girlfriend: Advice?

Kick him To the curb…he isn’t going to change!!!

Lawyer, custody, move on with your life. Staying with him is only making you miserable and if you’re miserable then your kids are gonna suffer because you aren’t able to give them the attention and time that they need, so stop letting this idiot hurt you and your kids, he broke the vows he ruined the household now it’s time that he pay the piper

Keep your records and get a divorce honey . He is a scum . He doesn’t deserve you . You deserve to be happy and appreciated and never second best .

Drop him like a useless rock on the bottom of the ocean floor. You’re worth more than a man who doesn’t love you or your family.

He stole money from your children to have fun with a woman who kept his child from him for years?! I wouldn’t allow ANYONE to steal from my children! He’s also taken their trust in how a father should treat them. And their mother. How much more are you willing to let him take?

Also look up your states adultery laws. In az thats automatic misdemeanor you get all rights to ur kids and child support

1 Like

Fool me ones shame on you, fool me twice shame on me! You know what you need to do think about you and your kids because apparently he did not.

Lawyer! Lawyer! Lawyer! This man child isn’t worthy of anymore of your live and attention. Forgiveness is not weakness. Something your ex didn’t get.

If U have a cking acct together pull all $ out & open one up in your name only , I hope U have a job , get a good lawyer & take him for everything U can & if your married under 10 years hang on till your married 10 years so that U will be entitled to his SS when the time comes , get legal separation until U hit that 10 yr Mark then burn his ass !!! Get legal advice

As soon as I found out my ex did that I left his dum ass. He’s gone throw so much bad shit it makes me lol cause now I’m so dam happy without his dum ass

Time to send him packing and change the locks on the doors.

1 Like

Nope. Kick his butt to the curb.

1 Like

Once a cheat always a cheat

Damn first time shame on him second and third time shame on you . Now im not saying it’s your fault it’s his cheating ass that is on fault but it would be a shame that you let time pass by and get old with a cheater and then realize that you have thrown your life in the trash.

Kick his ass to the curb!

Beat him set him on fire and walk away haha

It’s a no brainer… kick his arse to the kerb!

Drop him you are way better then him

What the literal F**K?! Move on from his trash ass. Listen to the Call Her Daddy podcast and be your own MF’n boss!!

Send that asshole to hell, you deserve to be respected, better alone .that pos doesn’t deserve you, wake up!

U dont have to stay with a lying cheater. U r better than that.

Leave. Don’t let him walk all over you like a dirty rug. You deserve better than that and so do your kids.
I don’t know if you have boys and/or girls with him but if you stay with him you’re teaching your boys that it’s okay to treat women like that and teaching your girls that it’s normal and okay for a man to treat her that way.
Be the person you want your children to become.

Worse advice ever is to follow your heart. The heart is deceitful etc…follow Jesus and ask Him what to do.

Once a cheater always a cheater :pray::pray:

Divorce the son of a bitch.

Run, run far, run fast. He’s a liar and she’s a bitch. Run

This shouldn’t even be a question. He’s a loser. Do you and find someone that only wants you!!! Be a bad ass woman!!!

Get rid of that troglodyte!

Let him go. Trash deserves trash! You should not be disrespected by him that way. DIVORCE ASAP You get every thing you can in court.

Divorce the piece of shit

get rid of his lowlife ass,

Leave his cheating ass

Fuck that asshole. You deserve better

Go take out the rest of yalls savings first. And change the locks and put his things in boxes in the yard. If he wants to play that way he can go stay that way and away from you. Dont accept him back, move on. You got this

Get rid of him! Went threw the same thing. I was to the point I didn’t know who I was even cause I listened to all of his lies. You have to be strong and you need to figure out that you are worth way more than this. You deserve for be happy and you can not raise your kids to think this is ok. I have 3 also. You have to be strong and just take care of those kids. God will help you get threw it and he will provide a way for you.

1 Like

This is what you do wait until you have a stable home for you and your kids once your ready to move out boom leave him get into a new home and you’ll feel like you want a fresh start you’ll still feel the sadness but let him do him what you can do is prepare yourself around your kids at home save save save mama for a holiday for you and your kids go back into loving yourself again hit the gym in your spear time while he babysits your guys kids at his own house trust me this will help you get over him let him still see his children he’ll notice that your not interested in what he’s doing behind your back then he’ll start to realise what he’s lost keep that motive going and one day you will come across a person who appreciates you :purple_heart:

6 Likes

It’s easy for all of us to say leave. But here’s the thing uve invested ur time, ur love, ur life into this man and this is very hard to take in. Trust me I know. If I were u, i wouldn’t leave just yet. Slowly put money to the side for urself n ur kids. He wants to be sneaky so can you. Save girl. Save till u feel like u have enough and then leave. File for alimony n child support. If he stays with her after u leave (which he probably will). U will be set money wise. It will take time. Real time months for you to get over this pain. But one day you will get over it. You will be stronger than uve ever been. If you choose to stay. I’m sorry to say this but more than likely she will always be around. She probably fell in love with your husband already and a girl won’t stop messing around with a married man as long as he’s spending some time with her. So either u leave or get use to sharing ur husband.

30 Likes

Take him to court and gracefully move on to a better life where you can find happiness too. Good luck and know it’s his loss, you’ve done nothing wrong.

I would never stay with a man who cheated, especially if he’s still doing it after you found out and he doesn’t even care. Can’t trust you, can’t be with you. There’s the door.

I believe if a man really loves you, he will never cross that line, to cheat. If they cheat once, they’ll do it again. Once trust is broken it’s hard to regain trust again. Each story and couple is different from another. What works for some may not work for you. Being betrayed is not an easy thing to accept. Best of luck and put your children first!

6 Likes

While I know it’s possible for someone who has cheated to truly be sorry, and it never happen again, it doesn’t sound like this is the case with him if he apologized, and then continued with the same behavior.
That being said, I know it’s also hard to divorce someone that you have been with for a long time, and share children with.
Now, THAT BEING SAID, go with your gut feeling, and PRAY FOR THE LORDS GUIDANCE. Friends (and strangers on Facebook) all have opinions, but can’t truly know your, or his hearts or circumstances. I’m praying for you…

2 Likes

Help him pack up and hit the door because you are so much more than that if you have cried over it he ain’t worth it let him go he won’t like it because the grass is not greener on the other side he will come crying back move on fast

4 Likes

I’m sorry but he’s already made his mind up and unfortunately it looks like he’s chosen her :unamused::unamused:

I think it’s best you just end things because it’s not a healthy relationship at all I don’t know how you’d want to be with a man who’s put you last.

You deserve so much more than being second best that should never be an option.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry.
Please understand , his actions are Not because of you and your character! It’s his flaw. I’m sorry your heart has to go through this. Sending you Love and strength!!!

Get rid of him.I also wasted 2 years of my life with the wrong man.We had a miscarriage and he was on drugs, I got us a place to stay, I payed the rent and maintained the household.He was at home.He didn’t even bother to clean, he stayed out late often on a drug-spree.Then suddenly one week he didn’t come home, I heard he brought women into my place while I was at work, while he was away, He called me and said that the man we both know is in hosp and dying and that he is staying there.Turns out he had a gf,I was foolish to walk after him, I wanted a baby so bad that it didn’t matter what he was doing to me.So at the end I’m glad I left him, I wish we never happened.LOVE DOESNT HURt.Im single now and have a daughter, couldn’t be happier.No more hurt for me

1 Like

We can give you advice until we’re blue in the face, but we aren’t the ones living the consequences of our advice to you. Be smart about it. Sometimes jumping too quick from hurt and anger is as bad as shooting your self in the foot. It doesn’t mean you have to share his bed or accept he is a manwhore. Obviously, he’s not sorry if he keeps doing it. He felt guilty, got it off his chest, saw that he can still live 2 lives, and thought you were a fool. You have 3 young kids to consider. Our first instinct is to throw them out and roast their asses. It’s not that easy though. You’ll have lawyers, paperwork, countless fights, sleepless nights and lots of explaining and trying to stay civil for the kids. Show him you can win academy awards too. Be cool and start stashing like others are suggesting. Any chance you get, slip money out of his wallet. If he says anything, shrug your shoulders and walk off. This is provided he’s not violent which I pray he’s not. Get him by the balls and hit where it hurts. The wallet and the ego. While going through this, please practice lots of self care!! Don’t let his infidelity reflect on you. Easier said than done I know. Never let him see you cry! Don’t give him the satisfaction! Act like you don’t care and he’s not around. You are worthy of good things and you are enough! This is on him!! That bitch knows he’s a married man with other kids, and her karma will be devastating. Concentrate on you and the babies. They will need you more than ever when things go down. They won’t get it, and working on getting through this now will give you more patience and wisdom to help them later. You will be a badass and he will be sorry. There’s a beast in all of us. Unleash it, but be smart about it. Make your plan and start working on it immediately if you genuinely want out. If you stay, will you ever truly trust him again? If there’s no trust, there’s no sense in staying at all. Do you want to wonder and worry every time he leaves? Then ask him if he’s willing to get a different local job to save what you have. But, where there’s a will, there’s a way. If he was happy, he never would have strayed. Misery loves company. Not saying it’s your fault either. You have been given great advice, but it’s your life and your decision. Just know that your marriage will reflect on the kids sooner than you think if you stay and things continue. I was there with 5 kids and I wish I had left sooner. I stuck out #2 8 extra loveless years. No cheating though. When I finally walked, I felt like a whole new person and was able to find my true soulmate. #1 tried to have me and a gf, and he got a lesson of a lifetime! His life is shit now and that younger woman looks 10 years older than me thanks to years of drug abuse. We’re only here a limited time. Be happy and the rest will follow. Choose yourself! Good luck and keep your head up and eyes open. You got this!! :heart: :hugs:

6 Likes

He has already made his choice, walk away. It’s not emotionally healthy for you to stay with this lying loser… you and your kids deserve better. Be on your own and rebuild, enjoy life without him.

He is not worthy of you, this will keep on if you don’t leave, he will keep on with this behavior, you need to make a life for yourself without him.

2 Likes

None of that “stay together for the kids.” Garbage. Because honestly, my parents tried that and it NEVER WORKS. the parents end up so much more depressed and angry and one or both end up losing control and resenting everyone around them. It’s never a good situation.

3 Likes

I went through this with my husband. And I learned once a cheater always a cheater.He kept doin it he just found ways of hiding it. And once they break your trust no matter how bad u wanna trust them,in the back of your mind u nvr will Bc u start questioning everything and worrying and that’s a miserable way to live I did it for awhile and finally I got where I felt nothing for him anymore and we split. And it’s the best decision I ever made for me and my kids. They don’t need to grow up seeing him disrespect u Bc then they think that kind of behavior is ok and it’s not.

3 Likes

Leave. Its that simple. He’s making an absolute doormat out of you. Promising things that clearly won’t happen, leave so you and your kids can be happy

Leave him, I know it is easier said then done but you don’t need to be worrying if he’s cheating again. You gave him plenty of chances.

1 Like

As someone who’s literally been in your shoes. Please run. He is likely lying to try and get as many of this things and as much money as he can before leaving. Please please drain your accounts and change the locks. Please. I wish I would have…

2 Likes

It’s that simple. WALK AWAY. he’s trash for not being man enough to admit he clearly isn’t in love with you enough to only be with YOU. you deserve better.

2 Likes

I am so sorry this happened … you did nothing wrong. He made a choice and is now trying to placate you and yet still carry on with her. It’s pretty clear what needs to be done so you make that choice for yourself and children and live a happier life single.

You did NOTHING wrong. The people who cheat are flawed. They are adults and know right from wrong.
I had it happen to me and it took three years of therapy and tons of Kleenex and tears to finally get it through my head that I’m amazing as I am and if the person I care about me doesn’t love me enough to be monogamous? Then they don’t deserve me. Kids or no kids.

4 Likes

Leave him, he’s only trying to lie to you so he will have a place to stay if shit hits the fan with her, he’s just gonna keep doing it, he’s just gonna use you for whatever he can because he doesn’t care, throw him out, don’t continue to believe his lies because you’ll just end up hurting yourself , take real good care :pray:

That thing called the front door. Open it place him in it. She how far you can kick him. He had no concern for u or your kids. To spend your savings on the ex. He was acting high baller

1 Like

You know to me it sounds like he wants to try and may be he’s genuinely sorry. HOWEVER, you are hurt and you need tools to get through this betrayal and he continues to exhibit same behavior. So rather than just giving up, why not try counseling? It’s cliche and not the popular response but if done with the intention of fixing things and making true amends, it does work. Call your local church or community counseling center if available. Your family is worth a try.

1 Like

I have been married to a man that cheated on me and ever time l said anything about it l got a black eye broken nose or what ever was close so yes leave his sorry ass

1 Like

This is why I have a policy of no contact with exes. Exes are for a reason. No reason to keep them around unless u got kids with them

1 Like

Time to go.
Make your plans, set yourself up to survive, and shake the dust of this mess off you feet.

It’s not just the cheating. It’s the lies.

1 Like

It’s hard to leave, but i would say good by. This is one of those situations that goes from nad to worse and i know it hurts, but he has already indicated what he wants to do and would rather be with

1 Like

Time to say good bye and move on. A cheater is always a cheater

1 Like

tell him if he wants to sleep around with his ex he can forget about you. i would be pissed and probably go ballistic finding out my husband slept with his ex or is seeing and talking to her. and not even once, twice? and spent your guys savings on her? HELL no. you’re stronger than i am because i probably would have went to jail for beating both their asses and then some.

1 Like

Why would any of you woman stay with a lieing cheater if he
Really did love you he would have not cheat in the first place a good man would never hurt you like that

1 Like

You need advice on this? If he is still choosing to continue to see her obviously the decision has been made on his part. He wants his cake and to eat it too. 🤷

Currently same situation & I’m also pregnant. He thinks its Ok to “Not come home” then pretend like Nothing Happened when he does decide to. He’s got the only vehicle so Me & the Kids are Stuck. 6 years this month. I’m fed up after a million chances.

If you are not know this, and you choose to do nothing about it, then you choose to become the other woman. For your own benefit and your kids you need to leave. You don’t want your kids growing up thinking this is acceptable. Yes it’s going to hurt but you will heal and the best part of it is, you’ll be happy again.

Where is the Queen in you…Put on yourvcrown and sit on your own throne…he’s not worth it.

I’m thinking he’s been lying to you for a lot longer than that.

Not sure what specific advice you’re looking for but I think the choice you have is to divorce and sue him for custody, child support and the money he stole.

Document it all and close that door. There is better for you.

I know it will be hard but drop him like a hot potatoes! You don’t need that!

Boy Bye! Once a cheater always a cheater! I’d be lighting his shit on fire telling him guess you’ll have to stay with her then! Light that match and take your beautiful self onward. Especially if you have kids. They do not need to be around a selfish asshole like that. I’m so sorry this has happened to you but let him go. I know you’ve invested time. But once trust is broken it is never repaired the same. Start taking the appropriate steps and leave him behind.

2 Likes

Ugh been there🙄 wish I wouldn’t have begged him to stay and love me . I have sever low selfesteem and everything triggers those worthless not enough feelings . Girl save yourself leave his sorry ass I would never want anyone feeling this horrible ever not even someone I hated. Ugh it will turn your in someone you dont like I Seriously think of revenge daily! Oh 3 years later even…so was it worth it umm I wish I could say yes but it really wasn’t.

Girl, run! You are worth so much more! :heart:

And u have to ask what to do.
He’s a cheater He not going to stop My husband told me I love you both I need you both. Told him hope she takes care of you as good as I did. 5 months in she don’t want him either :joy::joy::joy:sucks to be you
Get rid of him you are sooo much better than being a back up plan.

3 Likes

I’m going to keep this short and sweet nobody should ever have to tell you more than once they don’t want you

1 Like

Also, empty all your bank accounts he has access to and that you share. Take the money and get out!

1 Like

Girlll. If you don’t cut your losses and gtf out!!!

1 Like

Leave him he will never leave her you deserve more

1 Like

Omg never trust someone who can cheat on you. Leave

1 Like

My husband did the same thing and he’s still doing it they never stop no matter how many chances you give them. Its disgusting.

3 Likes

Leave now my dear! He won’t change!

Tell him to not let the door hit his ass on the way out! You deserve better than that. !

I wouldn’t be giving him an option, end of.

Ditch him and find yourself an upgrade!

After 2 drug addict partners, im done

:hocho::eggplant:
There’s no way he’d get to screw me over like that. There r serious consequences to such disrespect.

Once a cheater, always a cheater…

Kick him out of your life. He’s not worth anymore chances!

Move on you are better than that.

Leave him, you can find someone way better!

Nope, uh no. Take his ass to counseling and to get a post nuptial contract to protect you and your children financially. Make things real clear about how things are going to be since he has lost your trust and document the proof of his infidelity. Have a tracker on his phone and regularly make a point to review bank statements and ask about purchases. Make him KNOW that you dont trust him and that he needs to earn it back.
Also, get both of you tested for STDs and make him wear protection with you. Dont want to risk getting pregnant again if he is still cheating.

1 Like

Break it off. Set an example for your kids and kick his ass to the curb. Cheating doesn’t stop, and you’ll never be able to trust him again.

I can only tell you to follow your heart Sis. Praying.

So sorry, you deserve so much more🙏

you deserve better leave him

Ditch him for GOOD !

No forgiveness for that…

I would shock him even more and give him divorce papers. Once is bad enough, but to keep continuing it shows he doesn’t care about your marriage. F that and F him. Do not stay because of your kids or your feelings. Trust me, it hurts them more as they see every, and I mean EVERYTHING! Best of luck on your decision. But ask yourself this, don’t you know the answer on what to do, since you had to ask for help? Be honest with yourself. Take your babies and run because you’ll never get this time back with them. Don’t waste it on a dirt bag. He came into your life for a reason and that was to give you 3 beautiful children. :heart: