My husband cheated on me with his ex girlfriend: Advice?

I’m married 27 yrs going through similar situation. Except to my knowledge they’ve only seen each other a couple times. Pick. Yourself quit worrying about him girl.
What I did said this is MY YEAR NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE MY HAPPINESS FROM ME.IGNORE HIM DO THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY. The more you show him it hurts he has the upper had.
Find projects you like to do and do them. Ignore him line he does you.
It’s really worked for me and I. Semi disabled to boot.
MAKE YOUR OWN HAPPINESS.
if you wish to talk more hit me up on messenger.

Okay for those of you who say “cheaters won’t change” or “a person can’t change” I personally have cheated on my spouse with no rhyme or reason and regret it and would never do that again. Ever. But what he’s doing sounds like he has no regret so he might not decide to stop doing it. At that point you need to tell him it’s you and your three babies or the ex girlfriend. He needs to learn how to coparent without doing the ex and for sure needs to figure out what he wants.

Just leave…he already has…move on and let someone new in eventually but first rebuild and heal…make DAMN sure you file for divirce on contingent that he cheated and request both child and alimony support. Get mad! Stop.crying and get mad.

You deserve better. File for divorce and freeze those accts before he really leaves you with nothing. He will never be trustworthy again.

Send him packing. He has lied to you and cheated on you. He is not sorry or it would not be happening again. How can you ever trust him again after this.

Divorce papers and take him to the bank…he needs to pay back that money. Child support, everything. Cheating is unforgivable. I’m sorry :pensive: you’re going through this

Honey let him go if he told you that he stopped and he’s still is then your feelings don’t matter to him. He’s tryna save his skin from allimony and child support. Pull yourself together and do what’s best for you and your kids. Then to take your savings to spend on her is just low. He wants you in this state of mind frame cause your vunerable but pray and pull it together. Your stronger than you think you are. I too went through a similar situation but I have pulled myself together and today I’m doing great. You don’t deserve a man who isn’t worthy to treat you as his Queen you deserve so much better.you and your kids. I know it hurts but once the tears has dried up and the pain no longer exists you have to show face and take action

He broke your vows and continues to lie to you. If a man truly loves you, he would not cheat nor lie to you.

Girl,I feel for you ,I really do, I know it cuts like a knife, I know from experience, at this point I would just give him to her and be done with him,hes to deep in, now, I dont think he can leave either one of you,say your good byes

You teach a person how to treat you by what you are willing to accept. Get out as soon as you can and get your self respect back.

Never b a man’s second option. I would kick his ass out an tell him he mad his choice. Never allow ur self to b taken for granted… U have daughters that will follow in ur footsteps one day… NEVER let a man have power over u… love isnt what that man has for u. Broken hearts take a long time to heal,but will go back together in time.

Do you need a ride ?

This is not a question. This a pack his stuff and move him over moment. Lemme tell ya what to do… pack his stuff and mail it to her house. You’re done and he’s done and he’s trying to have his cake and pie too. Pack up the table and clean up the kitchen bc he is wrong. Do not entertain this behavior. #BoyBye as Serah Richards said. Ok!

11 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater. And even if by chance he went and got help to change you could never fully trust him you and your children are worth more than that you should be put first always don’t settle for less!

I never say something like this but do you know that song by Beyonce to the left well yea that’s how you need to be fuck it obviously he don’t care so send his ass packing.

Kick his butt out and take him to the cleaners. He should of been a man and just left. You and your kids are better than that

Let his butt go,u don’t need to deal with that or waste any of your time and energy on him,he is not worth it.

I think you already know what you need to do - Unfortunately. You need put YOUR happiness first along with YOUR kids. Good luck :broken_heart:

5 Likes

I agree with, Karen Doyle,Tristan Roszkowski, and several more, me my self was married for 26 yrs kept making excuses for him, blamed myself for him cheating on me. I decided to move 12 hrs away from our families thinking he would change.no it got worse,I made the best move that freed me from feeling guilty, Divorse…

you deserve better. sorry to say from experience once a cheater always a cheater. believe me I lived with my husband for 16 yrs and he cheated all 16 yrs always saying he’d never do it again. I finally left him and now have been married to the same man for over 20 years and he never has cheated… God will give you the perfect mate. meanwhile kick that man to the curb.

Same here gfriend you wasting time and energy on someone who doesn’t deserve you.The answer is clear as glass you know what to do.Mine married

Walk away. Your children deserve someone who loves you.

3 Likes

Get out of that situation. A cheater will never stop cheating. I know how you are feeling as I have been there. My husband of 13 years years cheated on with me with a woman he worked with. I thought we could make it work but I was getting more and more depressed. I am not saying it will be easy to leave, you will feel alone and keep wondering what you did wrong but what I do know is that you cannot even begin to heal until you walk away from the cheater. You have to decide that you are worth more than that. Yes you love him but you have to love yourself more!!! You have to remember that you are teaching your children what is acceptable. If you have sons, you are teaching them that it is okay for them to do the same. If you have daughters you are teaching them that it is okay for a man to treat them like garbage.This isnt just about you…you have to think of what you are instilling in them.

When someone shows you what they are, BELIEVE THEM!

Nope. He has shown you what he thinks of you.

3 Likes

His ass would be out the door. Got no time for that bullshit!

3 Likes

I have no advice other than offering prayers. I know this has to be hard for you. Do what’s best for you and your children. Best of luck

In the words of Madea, bake him some sweet potato pie! :wink:

This man is not a blessing. Get rid of him.

1 Like

I’ve never been in this kind of position but my son has been with his ex she cheated on him and he finally divorced her they had no children so it was easy but it’s a lot different when children are involved I would get a lawyer for sure it sounds like he’s not going to stop cheating and lying

You gotta go. The trust is gone. You will never trust him again. You have to let him go. I’m sorry but you’ll look back one day and understand and be happy you left. You have to know you deserve better and set that example for your children. Hugs

Are you waiting until he drains all the family funds. PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN. LAWYER

Go go go. Get knowing your self worth my lovely lady he is not worth your tears

I’m so sorry first off. Honey follow your heart in this. Only you will know. Good luck.

I wouldn’t trust him . If he did it once he might do it again.

2 Likes

You really need to leave him. He will not change.

2 Likes

Take 1/2 of the savings & leave.

2 Likes

Once you let him go and take all you can he want have time are money to spend on her. He will lose you and then her. Your revenge.

2 Likes

Find a great divorce attorney and get what you and your kids need. Leave him behind.

2 Likes

Dump the bum he’s not going to change

2 Likes

Divorce. It’s gonna be harder to stay.

2 Likes

And your still there, I deserve better and so do the kids

Leave…cheating is intentional…never an accident

1 Like

Take the money and run

1 Like

Withdraw the money from your bank account and say your goodbyes

1 Like

I think you know what to do mama

1 Like

Goodbye! You are worth much more than that and he has already proven he wont stop

Tigers do not change their stripes!

1 Like

And she’s Using him too

You already know what to do.He is not trustworthy

Cut and run, you deserve better

Walk away from him ! He’s toxic !

Soooo… There’s a question here?

This is a joke, right?

Take all you can from him. Get a lawyer.

It’s already over. I’m sorry :bouquet:

Leave his ass. It’s the End of y’alls chapter in life.

3 Likes

Kick his ass out and throw his number in the yard

Time for him to kick rocks

I’m sorry but you need to get out of there.

Nope. Leave. I know it hurts, but it will get worse, not better so leave.

DUMP!!! How many more times do you want to be disgraced?

Wipe your accounts before you have nothing left :frowning:

Move on he no longer wants you :woman_shrugging:t4:

Why ask FACEBOOK… ASK YOUR SELF WHY YOU ARE WILLING TO CONTINUE A RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS NEVER STOPPED… IT WILL NEVER STOP MAYBE THE GIRL BUT HE WONT STOP! YOU TRIED TO SHOW HIM YOU ARE WILLING TO … WHAT YOU SHOWED HIM WAS YOU’LL TAKE THE AFFAIR!!
GO BUY ’ ITS A BREAK UP BECAUSE ITS BROKEN’ WONDERFUL BOOK

Save money in your own account

#Done! He will never change. Move on. Bye guy!. Cheating on someone is 1 of thee most disrespectful things a human can do to someone. Never ever take a cheater back. #No

Run… do no look back…

Run girl!!! He’ll never change!

Lady pack ur shit and go he will always lie to you .

Throw the man away
:wastebasket: :point_left:

You got a big ol cast iron skillet? I’d wager that will clear it right the hell up :man_shrugging:

Get rid of him,! He will not change

Don’t let him hurt you your not the problem I felt this before and all I say is know your worth

The one he cheated with :confounded::confounded:

And make sure he pays child support go thru the courts!!!

1 Like

PRAYER CHANGE THINGS!! PRAY about it and LET THE MAN UPSTAIRS GUIDE YOU ! HE WILL NEVER LEAD YOU WRONG

I can’t tell you what to do, I can tell you I tried giving him a second chance, but the trust was gone, plus he had never cut the tie. Divorce was hard but easier than living with someone who is not 100% involved in the relationship.

:poop: on me once, shame on you. :poop: on me twice, shame on me! Say bye Boi! Alimony, child support, half of retirement/401k, house and vehicle all to you and your child. Be happy!

2 Likes

Before you do anything do what God wants you to do…please go like…#iamwife and go from there…please,please,please prayers for you and your Union​:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

It’s also is Adultry on you according to the Bible

3 Likes

He didn’t cheat because there’s something wrong with you. He cheated because there’s something wrong with him. Leave him, get child support and alimony. Then move on and live your best life.

It’s about the money - he doesn’t want to pay child support

Kick him out, file for divorce, request spousal support & child support.

5 Likes

If I were you, I’d start divorce proceedings, & when I was done with him, he wouldn’t be able to afford a cup of coffee, much less a another woman.

Get all you can from him!!!

Time to say goodbye.

Loser take the money out of savings before it is gone and open another account. Hire a good attorney.

All these comments are true. Be good to yourself. We are old enuff to know what we dont want. God bless. You’ll be fine.

Id leave point blank period.

I’m Sorry. Don’t Be Fooled😠

Either one doing Adultry …both are guilty

Once a cheater always a cheater

Let him go you’ll find someone who deserves you but don’t just settle

Kick him to the curb!!!

Leave him,you deserve better

Get a good lawyer and clean his clock.

In ur heart u already knw wot to do so we dnt need to tell u

And don’t ask social media. Go to marriage counseling.

Let him go
Men suck
Find a new man
There are plenty of them out there