My husband constantly compliments me...advice?

Wow you are blessed revel in it!!!

I wish my husband did that :rofl:

Geez many women pray for that!!@

I want a boyfriend like this!

do you know how many women would love to hear that daily…

My husband always told me he loved me B4 we went to bed as we worked opposite shifts; & in passing, etc. He passed away @ his job & my young daughter & I never saw him again until the funeral - Take those sentiments your partner shares & embrace them. Life isn’t a guarantee :broken_heart:

Maybe it’s time he told another woman that…

Be glad that he loves, and shows his affection

Be happy it’s you that he is talking to

Is he genuine? The man I was married to did this constantly, but to me it was meaningless because his actions and deeds would show the opposite. I would have much rather him show his love and appreciation with his efforts and gestures instead of him B.S.ing me the way he did.

And what would ya do when he stopped asking? Would that bother you too?

Girl, so many women would LOVE to be treated that way! Before getting all bothered about it, think how you might feel if he NEVER said it!

My husband did the same thing. Actually we both did. Never bothered me in the least because this was the first relationship I had where he treated me like gold. The same for him as well. I lost him 2 years ago and how I miss hearing his compliments.

You’re definitely over reacting. Would you prefer he not compliment you at all and ignore you or even worse,insult you on the daily??

What? Are you just kidding? Let me ask you this… how would u feel if he was saying those things to some other woman? Try to learn to love it, life is short. Try to appreciate it. If you don’t like, someone else will.

I get it. The constant repetition and lack of meaningful conversation gets boring fast.
But, it could be worse. He could be saying that to another woman and ignoring you.
Perspective

Okay but he isn’t telling that to other women is he? What’s the issue here

Yes. You’re overreacting. My husband tells me all the sweet stuff daily and we’ve been together 11 years. One days, hopefully many many years from now, you’ll kill to hear those words. Just one more time. Appreciate the fact that you have a man that openly expresses his love and admiration for you. Those of us LUCKY enough to have amazing men like that. Should truly see it as the blessing it is. Yes it gets to be alot sometimes. But it makes my heart happy to know how much he loves me and I never have to question where I stand. He’s never cheated or made me feel disrespected at another woman’s expense. I feel like the only woman that walks the earth in his eyes. I feel like the hottest dark goddess in all of existence. Not because it’s true. I’m not delusional, but because in his eyes, I am that and he tells me nonstop. Cherish that. Cuz if it were the opposite, you’d complain about that.

And when he stops you’ll be complaining about that! :rofl:

I know the feeling and I don’t like it much myself .

His love language is probably words of affirmations. Start smothering him in it and he should slow down on it. And talk to him about your love language

Poor guy.
Maybe a divorce?
So he kind find a woman that’s appreciative.

Do it back to him… :woman_shrugging:t3:

My partner jokes around and calls me hairy minge all the time lmao
You’re definitely overreacting :joy::joy:

Yes be Happy he does.because mine used to.noe he doesn’t any more.

Brooo. Some ppl would die for that

Have anything else to complain about? Wish that was my only complaint in life!

You should happy about it because I’m sure a lot of women have to beg to have a man like that. One days he’s gonna stop and u’ll miss it

Imagine complaining because your husband adores you, loves you and values you. :woozy_face::joy::joy:
Anyone would kill to have what you do. Be grateful!

Wow I never thought I would see the day. I love when my man telling me in beautiful because I never got that growing up. I may joke and be love wtev but it makes me feel good. Maybe you need to figure out why its setting you off because theirs women who woul die for that attention

Yeah if you
Don’t want that I will take it.

If ya don’t like it go find someone who won’t and leave the one that will for someone that wants it. Or cherish what you have cause who tf gets annoyed by that,

Women complain about way too much

Take a pregnancy test cuz u sound very testy and yes u are. He could be saying mean things but he’s tryna gas u up.

Damn just be happy!! Females be wanting that but when they do then they say it’s annoying!? As a married female my husband says that all day too and I tell him thank you baby. Then you wonder why you can’t find good men or that once good man turns cold hearted.

Oh shut up. Poor you!!!