My husband doesn't tell me he loves me anymore: Advice?

Has anyone ever felt like their husband doesnt love you anymore? he doiesnt kiss you, hug you…tell you good morning, text you how beautiful you are? we jus thad our 3rd and i honeslty feel so bad about myself bc he doesnt look at me the same…how do we get this back?

34 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/my-husband-doesnt-tell-me-he-loves-me-anymore-advice/21544

Have you told him how your feeling? Some times men are oblivious to feelings

5 Likes

Time to talk. Make a date… remember those? Dinner & a movie. Suggest doing something he likes together. Tell him how you feel.

Have you told him, you love Him?

My bf is the same way with me 6 years later … He doesn’t love you he just likes you …

2 Likes

Me. I feel it constantly. Does nothing above and just sits on computer before and after work iracing and all day when home. Work is only thing he does for family. My suggestion is to find yourself an outlet, friends circle and if possible tell him how you feel. If you can. For me, mine wouldn’t care or take me seriously and I really question why he remains married to me. But if there is something you enjoy together do it and if you know his love language reach out in love using this method. Love and hugs xxoo

1 Like

If a man can’t tell you he loves u or shows it then move on. Life is to short for childish men.

4 Likes

He isn’t in love. He’s used to you

4 Likes

Pops told Mom, when she asked this question… his reply, I love you until I say I don’t​:green_heart::two_hearts: He didn’t Ever tell her he didn’t love her. He showed her in many ways and they flirted​:blush:

10 Likes

After 21 years of marriage and 9 kids , some days we barely say two words to each other , we just know just by little things we do for each other simple as a glance or bumping into each other in the hallway ! You need to tell him how you feel , cause if your not feeling that connection then maybe it’s time to move on !

4 Likes

You’re in a really delicate time right now. He’s feeling pressure as the breadwinner to stretch resources and make the family finances work. Guys are worried about practical stuff most of the time. Money and stuff around the house, the way the car is running, stuff at work. They forget about the more sensitive stuff. Right now, you’re dealing with body changes, your hormone levels bouncing, and your body trying to get back to normal. That plays havoc with your emotions. Your husband acts distracted and it’s really hard. When you get the chance, leave him a little love note on the bathroom mirror to find when he’s getting ready for work or in his lunch. Don’t drop a work request in there… just an I love you :heart:, Make sure to give him a kiss goodbye, goodnight, or just because. Put the kids to bed early a couple of nights a week and make a quiet supper just for the two of you. You’re probably going to be a little short of cash for awhile, so just be sure that you have some time alone. Making extra effort to be sure you look nice helps. It’ll pay off. I’m sure it will.

7 Likes

Sometimes having children and a family consumes your life to the point where you forget to stop and make time for one another. When my partner or I start to feel this way… we plan a getaway weekend where we would drive somewhere out of town… or fly somewhere and reconnect. It really helps. Weekly or bi-weekly date nights also help. You can’t forget about yourselves. Take a little break together and unwind.

2 Likes

Start dating him again

3 Likes

I was feeling the same.

After the honey moon phase is over. You start to miss that initial excitement. I think a lot of people get lazy and forget they have to put in effort to maintain a relationship. My husband always said if I didn’t love you I wouldn’t be with you. You already know how I feel I don’t need to remind you. When I’m feeling down I ask him, why do you love me, and he’ll usually tell me. But some people get content and less affectionate without even realizing it. If you genuinely don’t feel love from him then leave. I know my hubby loves me, he goes to work, provides for us, does things I need done, helps me out, we cuddle, laugh, he takes me out ect. Stop focusing on your love language and look into his. Because what he might be doing to show his love could be completely different from yours. Mine is 100% touch and quality time and his is acts of service. So his way of showing love isn’t kissing and telling me that he loves me but physically doing things to take care of me. Where mine is physical touch and affection.

5 Likes

Sometimes men get stuck in a moment where they are “use” to having you. Talk to him. Flirt with him. Date again. In a marriage people stop dating. They stop trying to impress one another. That’s usually how they start to fall apart is they go separate ways or they get “comfortable” in the marriage.

4 Likes

I think you need some time to be husband and wife, find a baby sitter and have a night out, reconnect, flare up old feelings show him why he married you, yes its easier to just go find a new man, but you guys been together for some time dont waste that time, I think couples tend to forget how it feels to be a married couple, because every day they are mommy and daddy and it gets to much for each other

2 Likes

Me and my boyfriend make it a rule, few months back I started feeling very insecure and I spoke to him, and we came up with a solution , every 2 weekend if we can we go out and be girlfriend and boyfriend without my daughter and it actually helped, and if we can’t go out when my daughter gose to sleep we make a movie night in our bedroom but we aren’t watching thou😉

1 Like

To me, a relationship is like a two-levered bridge. You can walk to your side and pull yours as much as you want to, but at the end of the day, you have to both do it to get any results. My point is that you can’t make him try- he is aware of the same things you are or he doesn’t care. My husband and I have been together for eleven years and you know how we got this far? Trying. We haven’t been perfect nor have we loved each other every second, but when we got to that bridge, we both pulled. I would sit down and talk to him and see if he’s willing to put in the effort because a one-sided relationship will never work. If you are still trying to kiss and hug him, he’s 100% capable of reciprocating

2 Likes

Watch the movie Fireproof,
Look up The Love Dare
5 love languages

1 Like

Love changes, I think you need a different perspective. By default we start counting the balls weve dropped instead of all the ones weve actaully caught🤷‍♀️
You also need to talk to him and ask for what you need. If you dont ask, he probably won’t know.

I’m not even sure what love is anymore after marriage. It’s a lot to work through. That’s for sure. Lot of changes. Wish I was single

2 Likes

Marriage counseling could also be useful to break through communication barriers. If he won’t go, you go & learn to reframe or be more specific about what you need.

Diving into video games is often a way for guys to distract themselves from worry/problems. Ask him what’s really bugging him—is it finances, feeling overwhelmed by responsibility, worried about getting older, losing his job, life’s just not fun anymore—whatever. See if you can work on that issue together. Sometimes just talking about problems and being heard makes people feel better.

l Get paid over $107 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15698 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://IncomeGreat912.pages.dev/

He’s taking you for granted we all do it

l Get paid over $107 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15698 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://IncomeGreat939.pages.dev/

I just tell my husband he hasn’t told me in a few hours :rofl:

You both have to motivate each other to have a more fulfilling relationship. Tell him what you need. Flirt with him, kiss him, date him. Let him know you need that in return. How often do you yourself say and do this toward him? If you’re honest with yourself. It’ll turn around mama he may need it too. You just have to be honest with him. I’ve been there with my husband, we all need gentile reminders sometimes to comeback into the relationship. It’s hard when you’re alway focused on work, kids, house, bills. We have to ground our self’s and remember why we fell in love in the first place.

1 Like

I suggest reading 5 languages of love.

Start dating again but remember he told you he doesn’t love you anymore he may not want to work on it sadly.

Therapy, cooperation, and open communication. It’s easy to lose the romance in the chaos of the daily hustle.

If you are able to get a sitter start going on dates again and giving each other time. So many marriages fail after kids because the couple no longer get to be a couple. Both are busy working, taking care of the kids and home etc. You just need to rekindle it together

Start dating him again , flirt , tap him on the butt , plan a meal and make it romantic etc . We women forget that men aren’t mind readers . Its ok for a woman to make moves !