My husband has been playing call of duty mobile and talking to girls: Thoughts?

My husband and I have been together for eight years and have Been married for five years. We have four beautiful babies … well, My husband plays Call Of Duty Mobile … ever since he started that game, he’s been playing with girls and made a whole new Facebook just to talk to them … I go through his phone and see the girls sending him pictures, and he sends them pictures … he says it’s all a part of the game &’ he says he stopped … I don’t believe him … he even changed his password to his phone … Idk what to do … this is killing me.

176 Likes

You know what to do. Ruuuun! Collect alimony and child support and get the eff out. He won’t stop.

First off…girls as in underage girls??? That would be my first and very important concern.
Now as for your distrust and doubts in your partner, I would highly recommend marriage counseling because I can see there are layers and they will require work on both sides.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/my-husband-has-been-playing-call-of-duty-mobile-and-talking-to-girls-thoughts/10254

Sends pictures of what

1 Like

what kind of talking and pics? he may just be attention seeking or really just playing the gane

1 Like

Kick your husbands arse :+1:

That’s weird. What kind of pictures are necessary to send to someone because you play a game with them? :thinking:

16 Likes

The beginning of the end

7 Likes

He is probably messing around behind your back. Confront him, and don’t allow it! If he doesn’t listen kick him out…

I’d don’t play video game but I find that weird he would do that my son’s are gamers and they don’t add randoms or set up another FB account just for girls

5 Likes

I play the game I’m female and in a relationship yes I talk to males but I don’t send then pictures I will talk through mic and dont add them on Facebook

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of pictures being necessary to play COD. :woman_shrugging: I feel like that is an easy “out” excuse.

6 Likes

I play call of duty on the PlayStation…and of course (because there’s not many girls) I mostly play with guys….most of them are married. But I can tell you I would absolutely NOT send them pictures…I assume your husband has not been honest about him being married

16 Likes

Ive played COD mobile. That absolutely is not “all a part of the game”… go with with your gut here girl!! He’s hiding something!

10 Likes

Well it depends on what kind of pictures. My boyfriend plays cod on Xbox and has girl teammates all the time. My boyfriend and most of his friends are girl characters. He says some can be to much drama. Mine doesn’t have a social media profile. He hates social media. So idk on that one. Mine tells me if a ra dom girl from works texts him or whatever. (I don’t go in his phone. Idr his password half of the time. No biggie to me.) I’d confront him. Be honest. Ask him why the new fb amd new password.

2 Likes

Yeah, as soon as partners start hiding phone passwords and shit you’re done :woman_facepalming:t2:

Nope. I would be livid

I play COD mobile n no it’s not “part of the game” lol their are a lot of guys on their who do that. I’ve had guys be creeps when they message me but making a whole new fb just for that is crazy n what kind of pictures? Honestly I’d just leave. He’s obviously being unfaithful, maybe not physically cheating but talking/sending pictures to me is cheating especially when he changed his password. Just leave him. Know your worth. You should not have to be with someone who is obviously being unfaithful.

3 Likes

Whoever’s laughing at this post your storms brewing

3 Likes

From a women who’s been married for 23 years to the same man since she was 17… If I’d have to guess… They give him an escape. They make him feel like a tough guy. Where as you know what he is. He can’t hide with you. It takes h out of reality. Is it right or okay? Absolutely NOT! What concerns me the most is he’s changed his phones password…If you knowing it in the past wasn’t an issue and suddenly without reason he changes it, he’s doing something he knows is wrong. Is he physically cheating? I doubt it, but intimacy in any form that should only be shared between a husband and wife is wrong period… If the shoe was reversed, how would he feel? Given the chance in RL though would he cheat? We don’t know. Only confront what you know, otherwise your starting a fight and that goes no where… good luck sweetie!!!

1 Like

My man would not be my man if he wasn’t okay with my gamer friends.
We send memes, we cut up/joke and carry on.

As long as no boundaries are crossed, I wouldn’t worry about it.

As soon as any guy friend I have crosses that line, he is removed.

2 Likes

Yeah I play the game, it’s my favorite! But the pictures and weird Facebook is 10000% a red flag. Gross, just play the game.

On that note add meeeeee ladies! Taste_TheRambo :smiley:

4 Likes

Trust your gut, I think he’s crossed a line with making a new Facebook to chat with the girls and the fact they are sending him pics and he’s sending pics back and the fact he’s changed his password so u can no longer see the conversations

4 Likes

I’m sorry honey but I’d be very worried. :confused::pensive:

Oh no.Thats become a norm these days.Its a sad reality these days.Changing his password :thinking: that’s a sign.The things they’d put on the line for the things they can do online.Sad world

There not enough information here. First a guy isn’t cheating with every female gamer he encounters. Is this a second FB acct? Or is just a FB acct so him and his gaming peeps can talk shut and send gaming tiktoks and stuff? I’m not sure what pictures you’re talking about Bc again not enough info. I send my gaming buddies pictures and they send me pics. A middle of my wisdom tooth removal pic isn’t going to reel in the dude’s. Us making memes out of each other isn’t us wanting each other. Nudes would def be inappropriate. The password change is concerning Bc either he’s hiding something or he’s just tired of you going through his shit all the time. It comes down to trust either you do or you don’t. Now what’s your next step, counseling leaving or doing nothing/sticking around?

That’s not normal. My husband plays COD and doesn’t make a whole ass profile to talk to women. That’s extra. And he doesn’t send photos or recipe e any. He’s lyin. That’s part of the game alright. But not the one he’s claiming.

Bottom line. A man who loves you wouldn’t continues my do things that make you uncomfortable. Weather it’s innocent or not. If you are uncomfortable with it. Then he shouldn’t do it. And visa versa

5 Likes

At first I was thinking that you were being jealous for harmless talking because my husband also plays it. But when I kept reading,… whoa girl. The only reason he would have a separate account and changed passwords is because HE KNOWS that it’s wrong. His behavior is huge red flag for me. Personally, I would say I want to see/read everything because if it’s harmless he shouldn’t have a problem showing you. If not, I think that says everything you need to hear. I’m really sorry you are going through this.

5 Likes

Marriage counseling for both of you; go alone if he won’t. He might listen to a third party reasoning with him about his addiction, while he might dismiss your talking about it as “nagging.”

But do try to talk to him (without judgment or anger, and I know this is VERY difficult). Tell him how this makes you feel, and ask what he gets from gaming and the women he’s conversing with.

Then if things don’t improve contact a women’s center and a lawyer to see what your options are and how to safely leave him. Get as much evidence as you can of his actions in case you need them to bolster your divorce or child custody case. I’m so sorry. This has got to feel like such a gut punch.

3 Likes

My heart was broken i never believe i will get back my ex again until Dr ogbeta brought back my ex within 24hours with a powerful love spell. He is reliable for positive result contact Dr ogbeta the great spell caster for love spell on via page link

5 Likes

He changed his password to his phone after you pointed it out … one thing that means is to change the locks to the house 🥲

15 Likes

Trust your instincts

7 Likes

I used to play the mobile version. Zero reason to send pics or make a fb. Just saying. Load of shyt right there

7 Likes

So many red flags. I would just leave. I spent 10 years trying to change someone who just continued to cheat. They don’t stop. They just get better at hiding it. It isn’t worth the stress and heartache.

If you wanted to try marriage counseling first, I would set up the boundary of no social media and no game. It would be a first step to fixing things and it would show his commitment to YOU.

8 Likes

Hi everyone I’m here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Dr ogbeta I was so confused and devastated when my husband left me without word, I needed him back desperately because I was pregnant and I love him with all my heart . So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her lover back, so I contacted him and he promised that in less than 16 hours he will come back to me. After I did all he asked, to my greatest surprise my husband who had refused to speak with me came to my house and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advise you contact him for your testimonies. Below are his contact details
message him by via page link

3 Likes

I play Call of Duty mobile and I definitely do not send pics as a part of the game. Nor will I change my password if I didn’t have anything to hide. You’re checking his phone for a reason? Because you don’t believe him. Go with your gut! Changing his password is not something an honest person would do IMO.

12 Likes

If it’s password protected and he’s not open book then it’s a good chance he’s hiding a lot.

There’s a curb outside for a reason… Put him on it along with his crap

10 Likes

Trust your gut

Also, you ain’t crazy

5 Likes

If he makes you miserable. Leave

You have four children ? He has time for video games ?red flags……. No reason to communicate via fb

18 Likes

Red flags all over this post…I’m so sorry you are going through this. Trust your gut

4 Likes

Yeah my man’s playe d cod warzone from the start and all the shit your man’s doing isn’t part of the game in any way dump and run

Been dealing with the exact thing for years. It never goes away, once they get into that they never leave it. I could be wrong and hopefully I am in your case.

I am really not a jealous person, but this is nope nope nope.

3 Likes

That’s not a good sign… I’m so sorry. He’s spinning you crap and now hiding the evidence. That’s disrespectful disgusting and not okay.

1 Like

He’s hiding something to you.

I’m scared to comment lol I do not wanna be in fb jail for 30 days this time :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I play COD Mobile and can tell you that is not apart of the game or normal. :warning::triangular_flag_on_post:

15 Likes

Ew. Making a new fb. Sneaky. Talking to girls with said fb. Sneaky. Changing pw. Sneaky. Sounds like he wants out. How would he like it if you made a new fb to talk to men? Smh id kick his ass out. Gross behavior.

No that’s not part of the game. I don’t plan COD but even red flags are all over your post… talking to women fine in the game etc. But making a whole new account, accepting pictures and sending them is NOT ok! Girl, get rid of him. Don’t stay with him for the kids, Don’t tell yourself he will change. Don’t accept his sad little stories, clothes in bags and out the door :raised_hands:t2:

8 Likes

Get rid of the little boy. Some boys never grow up. You and the kids are better off without him

5 Likes

Oh no no no no no that needs to stop asap

Ok I am a female who games. I have men I have gamed with and I have become friends with their wives. Nothing been happening at all that’s untoward. So I was ready to explain this… Until the photos/password/etc etc. I honestly think you have something to worry about and that’s coming from somebody you who’s been gaming for a long long time. You need to concentrate on you and the kids. And I’d have a serious think if you can forgive him for it

6 Likes

I don’t understand why so many people put up with this crap from there spouses. I would stomp my husband phone in half if pulled some crap like this and he would do the same.

11 Likes

As a cod girl…I do not send pics to guys or add them just to talk to them.,.he isn’t being truthful at all about them. No ma’am! Light him up!

8 Likes

Always go with your gut feeling. If you feel something’s going on, it more than likely is. Speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Divorce him, it won’t ever change and he’s lying.

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/my-husband-has-been-playing-call-of-duty-mobile-and-talking-to-girls-thoughts/10254

1 Like

Sweet girl, I feel pretty certain that you already know the answer to this question. It’s just figuring out how you want to deal with the situation. When we find ourselves feeling the need to search our partners phones ect… that’s a red flag. I pray you figure out whats best for you, and most importantly that you know your worth. Every ounce of it :pray::heart:

12 Likes

To even question it you already know yourself be it in your gut or heart you know! X

Hubby plays a few games, not call of duty, but there are girls who play, there’s never any secrecy or photos being exchanged. They simply play the game in a team, men and women. You know he’s trying to hide it, call him out on it, tell him that it’s not acceptable and if that’s what he wants over a marriage and children in his life then he knows where the door is. I know that’s not the answer you want, and its an option you want to have to choose but he is disrespecting you and your marriage. What he’s doing is the stuff of teenage boys, tell him to grow up, he has responsibilities.

A marriage or any relationship should be all about communication and transparency if that’s stopped which obviously it has it’s for a reason he wouldn’t have changed it if he wasn’t hiding something I’d get to the bottom of it fast or divorce will be next

2 Likes

I’m happily married, I play the game and so does my husband, together and separately. NONE of that is part of the game. He’s using it as an excuse to do shady things and try to get away with them. If he won’t stop or keeps making excuses, RUN!

8 Likes

Hes a liar. My husband is sitting right here and has been playing that game forever and he doesnt do any shady shit like that. He just said that is NOT part of the game at all

6 Likes

Even if that WAS a part of the game (which it’s not) him changing his password and being sneaky about it speaks for itself. He’s being deceptive- he knows it’s wrong and that’s why he’s hiding it. So sorry :disappointed:

2 Likes

Mannnnnn I would ask him if he knows who John Bobbitt is and then tell him his antics are gonna force you to turn into Lorena :bangbang: :100: then if he doesn’t stop I would serve his ass divorce papers

Whoah… hell to the NO. I play COD and actual gamers don’t do that. We use discord and talk about game stuff. Nobody is sending each other pics. Nope, he is a POS and has his phone locked too?
Nah I would be making moves. I would be leaving and filing for divorce. You deserve better.

6 Likes

That all just sounds shady as hell! Tell him to delete it all or your out :v:t4:also what kind of pictures ?

2 Likes

My husband plays the game too but certainly not like that.

Dump him he’s treating you exactly how he feels about you.

1 Like

He created a new Facebook to talk to Woman!!! There is literally nothing else that needs to be said here

7 Likes

You already don’t trust him, by your own admission. You’re asking a question that you already know the answer to. No, you’re not being crazy, you’re not overreacting, you’re not just being jealous. Trust your gut. I would imagine that the thought of going it alone with 4 children is scary af, but you will rise to the occasion. That’s what we do, as mothers. Draw your strength from the faces of your babies. Don’t model what-not-to-do for your kids. You got this! :heart:

Nah he done it before for sure. Pic’s way to much

My ex got jealous when he got me into gaming because I was better then him on cops.

U talked guys on headphones actually mostly so I could distract em. And win. But I wudnt go far as direct go out to inbox people. Maybe up the Anti

Game is for winners right. I no sound pretty petty

But I throw him a game of jumanji.

I would play his own game and higher.

For me I hate loosing so I would up the rates and do your own gaming. Heck IL join and change my name to Arran for a week. :rofl::rofl::rofl::sob: Give me ya number and il constant bug your phone with sweet melody’s and loving texts. Ha. X help a friend .com.

Works both way doesn’t it. XX.

My friend before bless her heart. I catfished her ex. She got last laugh. X

2 Likes

Red flag,change of password.

No. Sorry. That is gaslighting. Hes lying to you so dont accept the bs. Its disrespectful to do. In no way is that a part of “gaming” unless its gaming his wife. Also, he could ALWAYS opt out of it in respect for you but he’d rather flirt and he got caught. What you do about it is your choice. But just know that he IS absolutely lying.

1 Like

Oh trust me that it definitely NOT PART OF THE GAME! We play that game too!(hubby&I)

2 Likes

You keep the game , get rid of him

I’ve played. With my husband and his friends! We play on PlayStation though. But that’s not normal at all

Hit the road jack .don’t come back no more no more no more no more…or make him choose

That’s really hard on a relationship. He needs to cut it out and focus on whats in front of him that he can lose. There is absolutely no excuse in his part to justify any of it. And it’s trust he’s going to have to earn back. I would be extremely hurt by what he’s done, especially since he went above and beyond to create another fb to talk to them.

2 Likes

Pray about it, then busy yourself with other things. You obsessing isn’t worth it when he’s having his fun and doesn’t respect you or his family. You ask a person once. After that, it’s begging.

10 Likes

Give him enough rope he will hang his self as the saying goes… i wouldnt trust him alarm bells ringing if he has changed his password :cry:

64 Likes

His needs/her needs. Great book on how to build an affair proof marriage.
Being transparent is necessary and builds trust. He changed his password, clearly an indication of hiding something. I couldn’t care less if my hubby picked up my phone and vise versa. We often use each other’s phone because one of us will not have our phone at that time. There is never a concern about that. If he’s more concerned with protecting his password than he is about your feelings …. He’s already started laying that foundation for an affair (emotional and/or physical); whether that was his intent or not.

54 Likes

If your partner talking to another human is this supremely distressing to you I suggest you seek therapy. Otherwise if the relationship is causing you this much strife and he’s setting boundaries you dont prefer then just leave.

Honestly, you know in your heart the truth. Biggest problem is whether to stay or go, and with 4 young kids that won’t be easy. Best wishes on your future, Mom

57 Likes

First of all you shouldn’t be going through his phone, just because you’re in a relationship doesn’t give you a right to invade their privacy. Talk to him and if you feel he isn’t telling the truth and don’t trust him, leave. If you don’t have trust and communication in a relationship you don’t have a relationship.

3 Likes

Here’s the deal ,cheating or not he is spending way too much time and energy on strangers than on his wife and kids. So these two need to have a sit down with a professional and figure out how to make things better. It may be to part ways or not. Relationships are complicated and can’t be fixed on fb.

29 Likes

One thing I’ve learned from being with my man for 5 years. Don’t go looking for things because Yu can make something out of anything. If he is cheating it will come to light and you won’t have to uncover it. Keep your peace, and let his duplicitous behavior uncover its self with time. Your just driving yourself mad, and hurting your marriage if it is innocent.

22 Likes

First off…girls as in underage girls??? That would be my first and very important concern.
Now as for your distrust and doubts in your partner, I would highly recommend marriage counseling because I can see there are more to the story.

Way too many cruel people responding, here.
If your husband is corresponding with other women and made a new different Facebook for it, and is hiding it from you by changing his password, and they’re sending pictures… This is all him setting it up so that he can get away with emotionally/virtually be cheating on you right under your nose.
If he cannot abide by your feelings and behave like a married man who has respect for his wife, you need to go. Bottom line. If he’d do anything to even make you question his fidelity (and that’s exactly what’s going on), he’s not the right man for you anymore. Pack up the 4 babies and leave. Don’t stay for the heartache of the wondering and the lies and manipulations that will follow this. You’ll only hurt yourself more in the long run.

8 Likes

This is absolutely not ok!! If my partner was doing this I would consider it cheating. Not all cheating has to be physical!! Maybe you put it to him that if you were doing this with other men how innocent would he find it (wording it differently so everyone triggered can sleep well tonight) :woman_shrugging:!!

For all the “Karen’s” who can’t scroll on I am not telling her to cheat, I am saying if she did what he’s doing imagine how he would react!!

32 Likes

Does anyone not recognise this is controling Behaviour? If it was a man doing it he would get slammed by you all, maybe if she spoke to him instead of looking through his phone and telling him who he can and can’t speak to he might actually take notice, she is his wife not his master

7 Likes

If he values the family then he will stop but some men just won’t grow up. Just keep praying and keep loving and understanding and caring for him as long as he provides for the family. Life goes on.

3 Likes

He should respect you enough not to do these things and realize it makes you uncomfortable.

3 Likes

He may just be talking
Try not to worry
Sit him down and tell him exactly how it’s making you feel and how much it’s upsetting you and also if he wants to talk to people do it openly
If he’s not going out and he’s in the house with you it maybe he’s just found an outside interest that he’s addicted to if so he will get fed up eventually
He is wrong to change his passwords
My hubby talks to people in America but I see all the texts and messages but now they also write to me
And they are lovely just ordinary people who have something in common
It could be totally innocent
But he still needs to know how you feel x
Best wishes xxxx

4 Likes