My husband has been sending a friend money

Invite her over, then ask them both to see if the stories are the same. Trust your gut…

3 Likes

girl cheat and get the new man to send you money. even steven’s.
then file for divorce and start your journey to healthy healing :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Looks like all yall will be meeting at 6

27 Likes

Don’t confront him (yet). Continue going to work until you can take time off and don’t tell him that will be an opportunity to catch them. Once you do confront him.

6 Likes

Switch shifts and go home, definitely what I did and caught my X in his dirt

10 Likes

This might sound bad , but I’m invested ! Please update and let us know Whatchu do. Im hoping for the best xx

17 Likes

Omg I’d be packing his bags sorry but I’ve been in this position before (an ex)n if my husband isn’t honest with anything then he knows he will be out I don’t do secrets or dishonesty x hope u sort it cuz it doesn’t seem nice havin ppl over while ur not there n giving ppl money x

3 Likes

Is there an update? Xx

1 Like

My ass would be calling off work and waiting around the corner at 6

You need to call in sick from work, but not tell your man. “Go to work” and wait around the corner for her to show up. Then come home and catch her there.

27 Likes

Isnt this the the saying what we dont know wont hurt… bulls***
Confront him. No if…buts. if it’s a surprise his mother inlaw should be involved not a friend. That “matural” is a snake. 2 steps ahead.

Either gather more info, ask him straight out, or be home at 6:15 or so (just so they can get comfortable, if that’s what they’re doing.) Please do an update, I’m now invested. Good luck to you, hoping for the best.

12 Likes

I suggest you download pc tattletale on his phone so you will be able to see all his texts conversations even deleted ones and order a nanny cam off amazon it works with sound too so you can hear everything and see everything…if you need it right away go to best buy and get one tomorrow morning and set it up before you leave to work…good luck girl

13 Likes

I would invite her over and confront both and see what the story is ?

5 Likes
  • I need an update on this one! I’d be going to “work” as well and wait for the sneaky shits

I wouldnt say anything & just ‘showup’ at the 6 o’clock meeting but make an entrance like 10m late.
I’m curious how this goes. Keep us updated!

12 Likes

I’d ‘go home sick’ and rock up about 6.10. Hope you’re ok girl x

5 Likes

How can so many people assume he’s cheating based on such tiny information?
Could be something of nothing, I’ll be honest instantly i thought maybe they smoke together :rofl:
It’s his friend aswell, it literally could be anything, but by coming here first, she’s already made up her mind that he’s cheating, and she’s just looking for validation from the rest of yous!

7 Likes

Confront him, maybe she came over to get the money. Ask him now! Find out now!

2 Likes

Get off early and don’t text first

5 Likes

I’d also go home at 6 ish and see what’s up, please update, I hope it’s nothing bad.

7 Likes

Before or after smacking him with his phone!? Lol

5 Likes

Well my best guess is to set up a cam that way u can still be at work and watch it all happening on yr phone

6 Likes

Everyone is always so negative give the man a little bit of credit there are still good men out there. Maybe the money is for a surprise for you that this friend is helping him with for you but either way you need to find out the truth

4 Likes

Change her name under your number,and other way around ,so when he will text her,the messages will come to you.

26 Likes

Maybe the money is for a gift for you and she is coming by to drop it off? Just a suggestion…

3 Likes

Hidden cameras or can you peek through a window and see

Sounds like with Divorce

5 Likes

Ask him… that’s what I would do and if he blushes and starts flustering get it out of the open sort it out… don’t make yourself miserable over it. Or better still wait till she comes over…

2 Likes

I would leave early from work and show up.

5 Likes

Put a spy camera in and just watch it on your phone or let him think you got to work & watch from a Distance

7 Likes

Confront both of them

So he’s more than happy to loan money off his mom for a phone bill etc whilst happy to send money off to a mutual friend of the both of yours and spend time with her. How do you know this woman? Do you know where she lives? I know if it were me, i’d pretend to be off to work and then park near her place or around to a shop near yours and wait.

6 Likes

Question is have you looked at your bank statements to see if this is a one time thing or how many times he has been sending her money
Go to best buy get a cam set it up call in sick and park the next street over and watch the camera because you know you wont be able to work thinking about this…if it shows them doing anything THEN SNEAK IN and catch them…dont forget your bat to give them a good beating…lol

8 Likes

You need hide out until she comes over check it out for yourself. Camera definitely. U got it

2 Likes

I had a "friend"do this to me once…I used to work and every tues I would get a phone call with her surprised I was at work…little did i know that she was at my house making sure I was at work…your friend is not ur friend shes having it off with ur husband same as mine was…your husband and ur huobviously need a surprise …just like mine did

7 Likes

He just buying some drugs

5 Likes

Here are steps to take:
*go online search apps to catch husband cheating(meaning the apps u don’t have to download in person on his cell search for apps that remotely do everything)Once u get the app u can c everything from your own cell his texts,calls,fb stiff,any social sites really,see all his pictures on his cell,all of his locations from months back and so on
*buy spy cameras u can find spy cameras on amazon for less then $10(they have spy cameras on amazon that looks excatly like phone charges on amazon just search for spy cameras it will bring up alot)
*buy a spy camera for his auto also on amazon(put it in when he does not know and or send him to the store n your car n keep his keys n do it then)

• I would go get myself tested fpr everything cause u never know wth woman and or men have these days
    *once u do those steps sit back and let it unfold and act as if u know nothing
    *but n meantime be preparing yourself emotionally, mentally because u will ask yourself crazy asf questions if n the end u do fins out crazy info but know ur so much more better then letting a man go behind your back and send your so called friend money,texts n even more! (Sounds like u already have the woman’s gut feeling going on so u basically already know)
    *prepare for a divorce,get a attorney,if u shall find out that he is cheating,hiding anything from u as ur his wife cause neither a man or woman should hide anything from there partner
    (THAT IS TRUE SIGNS OF Q NARCISSIST)
10 Likes

Hide cameras. Hit man

2 Likes

Do not say anything, hide cameras in your home , and start going to your house unexpectedly so you can catch them on the act …… he is definitely cheating on you with her

10 Likes

Yeah I agree I would become detective spy and be catching in the act because he’s already deleting he’s definitely going to deny when you confront so having proof is key. Or just file for divorce. I wouldn’t even mention it. I’d just do it. He wants to have secrets, I can have secrets.

7 Likes

What does the friend do for a living?

How often was he sending her money? How much was he sending?

9 Likes

I would just be honest and say what I feel. Why is it so hard for women to just call someone out??? I guess that’s why I’m still single. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_shrugging:t2: I’d rather be alone then feel like I’m in a relationship with someone I can’t trust. I believe in always open and honest. NO matter what!!!

4 Likes

Waiting for an update

6 Likes

Leave work and show up @ 6:05.

9 Likes

Sounds fishy with that amount of info but without knowing how well they know each other or any of there personal lives it’s hard to guess what’s happening . If you mess it up and it’s all innocent then you could lose a friend and a husband for nothing :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Drive home on lunch break and bust them

3 Likes

Ambush their ass, confront and record everything on your phone!!! You should of screen shot that message and send it to your phone, then meet up with them unexpectedly and record too just incase!!! Divorce him girl, it’ll just get worse!

He’s buying drugs for sure

4 Likes

Just ask him! F*ck me has the world.lost the ability to communicate?!?!?!?!

2 Likes

Say nothing and install a hidden camera with audio recorder on it

11 Likes

Get your money out of the account
I would follow him
Pretend your going to work
Then catch him in his act
Then you know how or what to do after that

3 Likes

Can we get an update on this thread of what went down.? Sounds suss to me.

12 Likes

Am a lil invested in this

Hmmm, DEFINITELY time to have a lil chat w the hubby… AND this mutual friend.

Need to know what happens!

1 Like

Handle it head on, park down the street ( but where you can stop see your house)? Then when you see her go inside

3 Likes

Just popping in… but I too am now invested… here’s my following dot.

3 Likes

Yell. Scream. I couldn’t hold in my anger tbh. Goodluck with it all

DO NOT SAY A WORD, get cameras and figure it out then. I’m so sorry, if it’s what we all think. Stay STRONG until then, keep your head up!

6 Likes

…following to see what happened.

Someone reply if there’s an update :joy:

2 Likes

Ask your spouse to tell you the truth and be willing to live with the truth or to leave and start over.

4 Likes

No ma’am No ma’am. This is suspect however you slice and dice this here. Screenshot it ALL and send to yourself (delete the screenshot photos and the message you sent to yourself). Don’t say nothing to either party - you have the knowledge - just build your divorce case. The real question is :point_right:t5::point_right:t5::point_right:t5::point_right:t5: Has said mutual friend recently say in the past few years had a baby or recently happily pregnant if soooooo

6 Likes

Id get cameras so he couldn’t deny it

8 Likes

She probably helping him plan your surprise party and he’s giving her money to buy stuff for it!!

SURPRISE!

4 Likes

How do you know he’s sending her money? If be more suspicious at the only message you found was her saying to him… coming over at 6pm tomorrow… that sounds more like they are having some type of relationship. I would be looking into everything but either way this friend doesn’t seem like a good friend let alone your friend if she couldn’t come to you.

4 Likes

I’d pretend to go to work but pop up after she’s there and see for myself what the heck is going on.

28 Likes

By burning every last thing he owns and changing the locks when hes outta the house… dnt waste ur breath on someone who’s going behind ur back with someone else… don’t give them a chance to spit lies, cries, and b.s

5 Likes

Damn how this body fall in my lap lmao

With a baseball bat! You should respond with a bat!

8 Likes

Go to “work” and then come over and pop in at 6:15. Catch them in the act and confront them both at the same time.

14 Likes

Get it recorded/screen shots :eyes: evidence of everything especially if you walk in you want a camera on you. Once you get that, have self control to walk away with the evidence and file for divorce. That’s your power, to be the better person. Let karma handle that…

11 Likes

There is a app on your phone I believe that shadows text messages from another person’s phone. It’s time to inspector gadget this! Bring out your women intuition and let her guide you!

1 Like

Go to the gynecologist and make sure that you don’t have stds.

9 Likes

I’d call off and pop in at 6;20 and see what’s up.

8 Likes

If you show up at her house, which you should, bring someone for support, a friend, sibling, so if it is upsetting, they can drive you.

2 Likes

Randomly show up or let go n take care yourself

2 Likes

Don’t be putting up with that BULLSHIT!!! Be asking questions?? But girl let us no what’s going on!!!

Call off and act like your going in and pop in

7 Likes

You should be over there tomorrow at 6!

11 Likes

This can be several things. Perhaps they’re working on a surprise for you? Or she got in some kind of trouble she didn’t feel comfortable telling you about? How much money & how often is it? Anyway id set up cameras.

7 Likes

Confront her to face cause your right she’s wrong that’s awefull she’s no friend of yours…Remember that…also front him to…if he’s not happy the Fu…. door is there, but remember I will take your pension and all coming to me…no choice…dump him…better to be alone and happy then be with a cheater….say bye bye change all your locks and never ever look back….

1 Like

Do you have a birthday coming up or anything?

4 Likes

So my first thought was he’s cheating. My second thought is they are doing drugs together. My third thought is either way you’ve been betrayed and in either case you need to take care of yourself first. I would go to work and then come home a couple hours after I’m supposed to be at work and see what’s going on. For me personally lies is the one thing I can’t handle in a relationship of any kind. So for me it would just be for peace of mind. Knowing the truth before I left or made him leave :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

I would do what everyone else says. Be sneaky and catch him!

2 Likes

Come home early. Bust them. Frankly if that happened to me now that im older i would take his things outside/kicked out, no quests asked. Hes lying to you

4 Likes

First things first. Stop referring to her as a friend and him as your husband. They are: not your friend and someone you need to divorce. Good luck hun.

15 Likes

Whatever you do please record and upload to YouTube, tik tok, FB live something so we can see it! :eyes:

9 Likes

I’d be there at 6 too :thinking:

11 Likes

Let us know what happens!

Mmm there’s some sneaky shit going down and u need to either trap him and her or just confront them both coz sending money and msgs and deleting them is a sign of fckin around on you especially when u not home

Ask a trusted friend for help. Have them catch him. They can sit outside your house at that time and get pictures. If it’s someone who often comes by, they can knock on the door 15 minutes after they go into the home to say that they’re looking for you. If a friend helping isn’t an option, call off of work and do the investigating. Keep us updated. Good luck

4 Likes

Roll up and keep us updated

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: Girl that’s most definitely a red flag right there. I definitely wouldn’t trust him.

She’s blackmailing him or they’re dealing

1 Like

You already know… if he’s deleting the messages, sending her money, and then she says she’s coming over?

1 Like

I’d just ask him Why? He let you use the phone knowing this was on there. So he probably knew you’d find it…ask hims why

Empty out that bank account.
Keep paying yourself for a while…

15 Likes

He is cheating on you with someone you know. So how do you think you should handle that? If I were you I’d pack his shit, change the locks and he’d find his stuff on the porch. Get a lawyer to proceed with divorce. Coz if you accept this, it will go south from here.