My husband hates my makeup

I don’t understand why they act this way I literally got called a whore one time cuz I put on mascara when I knew people were coming over . It has nothing to do with attention or trying to impress other and more of , don’t want to look like shit and be talked about or have people say I look rough cuz yes mom life really takes it’s toll on our appearance as well as our confidence. So if I look good I feel more comfortable allowing others to see me , men need to realize what it means when we allow them to see us bare skin and through all phases in life pregnancies sleeping first thing in the morning giving birth them first few months of having a new born and getting zero sleep they’ve seen it all and we are comfortable with them seeing us any Kind of way and that right there should be more flattering to them but no a lot of men are just stupid .

The words insecure & controle come to mind. You need to have a conversation with that man.

Sounds like he has control issues.

He sounds insecure to me and deflecting it by claiming you want attention.

Girl just wear the make up :ok_hand::ok_hand:

He should be happy if it makes you happy. He can make any excuse to justify control.