My husband is in construction. Does anyone know how to get rust out of clothes?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

5 Likes

Try Awesome… it works on my husbands work clothes. Even takes out blood.

Lemon juice with salt n put in the sun

try Goof Off that works pretty good on everything I got home from the hospital and I took all the tape off my hands and arms from The IV sets

1 Like

I thought this was a nail page :unamused:

3 Likes

What a great happiness to me and my relationship I was in relationship for 8 good years no sex with my lover so my lover decided to leave me and follow another woman :broken_heart::broken_heart: so we break up for 1 month when I came across with this man called Dr omom, I explain everything to him. When he just tell me to wait for 2 hours so I wait after waiting my lover just called me and started apologize to me everything he did so if you need help you can also reach him on this page :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m sick of this mess

1 Like

My mom used iron out in her laundry. My dad was a truck driver for construction.

3parts acetone 2parts acrylic UV light for 20sec And Bam new shirt :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: