My husband is in construction. Does anyone know how to get rust out of clothes?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

1 Like

Coca cola in the laundry

1 Like

Iโ€™d try Norwex laundry detergent

Try Vinager
If it been in dryer could be set

1 Like

LOVE SPELLS THAT WORKS
I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution.
My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr Osagiede spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after 15 hours, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact Dr Osagiede , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on WHATSAPP.+2349150344106
([email protected] )
Redirecting...

maybe ur husband needs a new wifeโ€‹:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ask The Laundry Guy from HGTV.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: apparently he can clean anything.

Try Windex window spray itโ€™s worth a shot

I swear spray n wash gets everything out of anything

Soil love and awesome

Dawn dish soap and 100% Acitone

Awesome brand cleaner.