My husband may have gotten another woman pregnant: Advice?

A leopard doesn’t change it spots over night and nor will your husband, can you honestly live a happy life with him knowing he can’t be trusted.
Are you going to get into a fight everytime he goes out or away because you fear he will do it again.
Can you allow yourself some peace and trust.
Do you and your children deserve better. Do you deserve to have gone through what he’s already put you through…
Ask yourself these questions.
You know the answer…

2 Likes

Tell her bf, he deserves to know.

5 Likes

What a hot mess…and 4 kids…he’s like a rabbit…don’t think he will change…

Kick his ass to the curb…

I’d open that can of worms with a quickness!

She’s not the home wrecker your “husband” is, obviously you either need couples therapy or a divorce. All the drama and negativity is bad for your kids.

3 Likes

Baby you need to take the trash out

Open the can. And have your husband do a paternity test. Oh and leave his nasty self!!! Ugh you deserve better!!! Once a cheater always a cheater and you’ll never have that security of knowing he is faithful to you. I would not be able to stay. People don’t cheat on their soulmates…. He is manipulating you and saying anything to not lose you…. I’d def tell the girls bf. Not fair your happiness is ruined, let hers be too.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t really care if the kid was his or not because I’d leave his pathetic ass anyways. :woman_shrugging:

Wow!! It sounds like things got a bit crazy in the trailer park last year.

Leave him and tell the guy :joy: that’s like being mad at the girl for sleeping with YOUR man but he didn’t care to sleep around. Even if he’s not the dad sometimes life isn’t worth being this stresses over and if you wouldn’t have left, he wouldn’t have stopped​:woman_shrugging: good luck to you

U don’t owe her a damn thing. Tell her man.
As for yours, you’re never going to be able to trust him again.

Leave your husband and open the can!!

1 Like

I couldn’t get passed this. I’d leave him and I’d tell her bf :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I understand if he admitted and never does it again but the fact he did it and does it again then you need to ask yourself is it worth it? He probably slept with her because she is a h03 but now possibly a father to another woman? It’s the divorce for me! But you sound like you love him for you to do all that extra stuff like getting his mom involved and HIS BOSS involved? Sheesh. Do you not have some respect for yourself? In the end it’s your decision but remember, I’m sure even your children are involved. What would you want it to happen if your kids are going through this? If a daughter, what are you teaching her how a woman should be treated? and if a son what are you teaching him how to treat girls? If you still going to be with him then get a couple’s therapy and get yourself therapy because you need to ask yourself why do you believe you not good enough? That came from your subconscious mind and it came from somewhere. Good luck.

1 Like

Once they cheat they always cheat.
The child needs to know it’s real father now not when it’s 20. I’d contact the so called father so he can request a DNA test.
You’ll never trust your husband again. Get rid of him your better off alone! I went thru something similar but no child was involved. I’m much happier alone than with the liar and cheater.
Chin up girl you got this!

1 Like

l Get paid over $109 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18550 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarProfits1697.pages.dev/

Girl if you dont leave him , now.

The only reason he’s telling you he slept with her now is cause he knows he is the father and trying to prepare you. This isn’t your fault but your piece of crap husbands. This other woman isn’t 100 percent to blame here. You are hurting your children by allowing all this toxic behavior from both of you. If your husband felt any guilt whatsoever he would of told you prior to lying to you and claiming he was your soulmate. NO MAM he is NOT! He would also tell her BF himself like a man should but no it seems like he takes the cowardly way out often from your post. No need to involve the boss or his mom cause this isn’t their fault! Making him move won’t fix his cheating ways neither. No real man would want another man rather they made a mistake or not raising their child if they felt a ounce that it was their own DNA. You need to find yourself and stop putting your kids through hell. Teaching them this is OK is not the answer. I pray you find peace for yourself and babies and I also pray there is a adult somewhere that can tell the truth and let this other man know he may not be the father but clearly your husband won’t do it but it’s not your place. This whole post seems like a huge circus and I would also make sure you are clear from STD’s. These poor children are who’s hurting!

3 Likes

This is all like an episode of the Jerry Springer show lol

2 Likes

Girl if you want this a hole despite what ever why ask do what ever you think is best for you just as you are no matter what fb people say

Definitely twisted my ankle running to the comments :joy:

5 Likes

You sound more angry than concerned. You moved away to start a new life so unless she comes after you husband for child support why create drama?

I’m not great at math but unless he continued an affair with her after you moved the timeline doesn’t add up for it to be his. Or did I miss something

4 Likes

Once a cheater always a cheater. What you allow will continue. The guy needs to know that he possibly isn’t the father of that baby.

Are you gonna ever be able to trust him again? I’m sure the answer should be No… then I’d probably leave and start over on your own. Sounds like you can do bad by your own self! Crazy and all! Life is too short to live like that!

Can you update this story every 3 months or so?

4 Likes

Leave him and tell her man . No way to get passed this… he knows he is the father to this child and it is the only reason he finally told you.

3 Likes

No. He’s not good enough for you.

1 Like

If you find a new man …you still run the risk of more danger and risks …and u learned your lesson about another female living under your roof with ur hubby…just get https://mobile-tracker-free.com/ and keep him around …also the USB polygraph machine is only like 130.00 for the police grade one. They even have a military grade one…Hooks up to a computer …your man will not be cheating again. And you will have daddy around.

1 Like

USB Polygraph 2: Police Edition - Home Lie Detector Machine Amazon.com

1 Like

If he is willing to do all that then he really is sorry

You deserve better!!!

Sounds like your husband is the h*e and you’re boo boo the fool🤷🏽‍♀️

3 Likes

Wtf? Grow a pair and throw him to the curb!

1 Like

Please don’t open that can of worms - leave it be .

1 Like

Leave it be, and go to counseling. But also go to therapy for you, not necessarily to fix the marriage but figure out what you need and want. Also healing. And he needs to do the same because that level of gaslighting is uncalled for and he would have to super earn that trust back if you even want that. But I would not in my opinion. But I wish you the best and much mich healing and true happiness in your future

How are you going to cal her a hoe when YOUR husband cheated :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

She’s a “homewrecker” but you lived in her home? Bahahaha
Throw the whole husband away.

7 Likes

I mean do you really need advice… wtf​:rofl::rofl: people can get the best advice there is but the thing is you already know what needs done… however your either to scared to leave… or you feel like your stuck… either way you can get a million comments telling you to leave and guess what… just like most… you’ll stay… sooooo sad to not be fully happy when you only get 1 life to live!!! Stop wasting time cause time is something you’ll never get back

1 Like

No. If you want to save your marriage let sleeping dogs lie , let it go move forever for your family sake.

Girl…. Leave it alone.
It’s not your kid not your business.

Also stop making yourself to be a fool. Him cheating is on him not you. It was his decision and he is the poo that did it. If he has the character to do that then that’s a him problem not a you problem. Don’t be saying oh well we were fighting and had three kids. Other people fight and have multiple kids and don’t go out and sleep with a hoe so stop blaming the situation or you it wasn’t you he was trash and he acted like it.

Moving on. You’ve chosen clearly to try to make this work. So MOVE ON. He’s came clean that’s more than most. Make sure youve talked it out and he’s apologized. The job and woman is gone. Let them be the past. What you’re talking about doing is revenge and retribution and that is just wrong. She knows what she did and who she slept with and your husband and you know he is a potential father to that child. It’s his decision to ask her however if you open that can it will NEVER close if you ask him to reach out to her to inquire about paternity you won’t forgive him you won’t move on. If he’s a father to your kids then I would be confident in and assume that he believes himself not to be the father.

Pick now where you want to align your path and future and do it for the right reasons.

Know your worth girl and move on!

Nuh id be leaving his a** behind. He was gaslighting you the whole time about his cheating. She could be just one of many… I’d leave yourself out of it with her bf also… but shouldn’t he get a dna test to make sure it’s not his ? (Your hubby) honestly he seems like a joke to me…

1 Like

Seriously you already know all the answers to your own questions. Once a cheater always a cheater I’m sorry but it’s true. He has no problem gaslighting you and making you feel like you’re crazy meanwhile he’s having sex with females that have sex with lots of other males and that could definitely bring you a sexually transmitted disease. I wouldn’t waste my time on it any longer. I’m sorry but unless you go to counseling some sort of therapy might help maybe I don’t know. Sounds like to me he might be a bit of a narcissist and he’s telling you what you want to hear. Trust me from someone who has had many many years experience in dealing with a narcissist they are really good at manipulating people and telling them what they want to hear meanwhile they’re out doing what they want to do. And if you call them out on it they either didn’t do it you’re making up things or it’s your fault it happened.

Jesus sounds like a great husband you have got yourself :disappointed: I’m sorry but you should be more concerned on weather you have an std disease or not at this point. Your husband clearly is not faithful & you can’t excuse him from that behavior I get that the other female partook in that mess & she shouldn’t be excused either however I think you should gain some self worth & revaluate everything

1 Like

THE MADNESS! This is too much! I’m praying for those babies who have to live with this mess. How old are y’all? Why do you have another woman even living in your home?

1 Like

So you have been married for 4 years and have been on a rough road for 4 years? Sounds like you two should have never even gotten married. This whole marriage sounds like a mess. You should do what’s best for you and your kids even if that means leaving him.

Open the can of worms and leave him. You know your own worth.

1 Like

man i love this page

1 Like

Open the can of worms and move on from your husband as well. He’s only sorry because he thinks baby may be his and only reason he is opening up now. Karmas a b@$%# and I’m it’s petty side kick. Also you can’t fully hate on that female when your man is a hoe too. :woman_shrugging: You should make sure he didnt give you an STD while your at it.

2 Likes

Leave the can of worms closed. Ruining someone’s life gets you no where.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for the kids? Imagine all the crap they’ve seen and heard. Toxic relationship you’re raising them in. They will grow up thinking that’s normal.

4 Likes

Please get tested for STD s .
I’m sorry your going through this …
He s a pig.
And please get on birth control.

3 Likes

Poor kids. You need to wake the F up…and stop having kids… PLEASE

4 Likes

This is not your fault. Plus get yourself check for STD’s & HIV & maybe, just maybe leave

3 Likes

Open can of worms …AND edit this post wow that was hard to read :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Seriously???
Why would you not care enough about your self and children to not find out the Truth? And if this went on while you were expecting and only in the first four years of marriage…You are setting yourself up for a very unhappy life for you and those kids!
:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:
Once a liar /cheater always .

7 Likes

leave it be, get your self tested

2 Likes

In 4 years you have 4 kids together…and he’s going to bed with someone else too? Do you see a problem here? Can you stop the insanity and take birth control? You both sound childish with no regard for the children and you’re telling his boss? That in itself would be the end of the some for me. Those poor children!!!

2 Likes

Leave it at that, she can stay with her bf, you have hubby back. Unless a DNA test is ordered once the other woman’s baby is born, and DNA sample is taken from your hubby and any other potential fathers then he/ you will never quite know for sure, and do you really want to know?

Open that can girl then after pack up the kids and your :poop: and leave. Instead of blaming the woman blame your husband for being the H - oe and the home wrecker here :woman_shrugging:for not keeping his dck in his pants . Why not leave and divorce him??!! You are setting a horrible example for your children. Would you be okay if one of your daughters was going through this??? Probably not!!! I would of done packed my children and my :poop: up a long time ago doesn’t matter if I don’t have :poop:I have self love and know I deserve better. And so do you. He doesn’t respect or give a :poop: about you or his children. Why put yourself and your children in this mess of a situation ?!!! You are setting yourself up for an unhappy life including all these kids. If your husband was doing this in first years of marriage why not protect yourself from getting pregnant??? Both you and your husband sound childish and selfish. Popping out all these kids :woman_facepalming: The children are the ones that suffer in the end. I also would get tested if he’s messing with her who knows who he’s been sleeping with or how many she has too.

5 Likes

Y’all r both toxic and childish people you because you bring other people outside of your marriage into your marriage problems it’s not your place to tell his mom or his boss about what’s going on between y’all two should have kept your mouth shut and definitely keep your mouth shut towards the boyfriend not your place to say either grow the hell either divorce him and move on or stay unhappy and resentful with a cheater your choice and he’s toxic and childish for cheating and letting you control him and letting you bring his mom and boss into it when they had nothing to do with it to begin with STOP BRINGING OTHER PEOPLE INTO YOUR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS!:clap: you childish immature person.

2 Likes

So your man-whore sleeps around, moves the side chick into your house, and you want to know if you should tell the other woman’s man that you think your hubby is the baby daddy. I guess so you can feel powerful and your husband can pay support? It is very possible to become addicted to drama. He whores around you decided to keep him, you moved and now you want to stir up shit. Just leave it, we know you won’t leave him. Live your best life in the life you chose.

Wow!!! well you should’ve left him a long time ago and stop involving more people into it… you and your kids are better off without him…

open that can and sling it eveywhere !!

Run don’t walk from this cheating,lying creep

Man oh man, your life is drama and more drama.

Tell him. Karmas a bitch

You must know YOU deserve so much better your KIDS deserve way better!!