My husband never seems to be happy with me: Advice?

Lay his clothes out!!!??? Oh gawd!!! No!!!

3 Likes

Girl I’ve been married 18 years not once have I made my husband lunch or layed his clothes out. He’s a grown ass man :rofl::rofl: Shoot there’s days where I don’t even have dinner ready when he gets home bc I’m still at work myself. At that point him & the kids just eat whatever they can find :rofl::rofl: in my honest opinion dear if he’s not happy with what you are doing for him he’s just not happy in general. I think you should talk with him and ask him what you can do to make him happy. After that if it continues there’s nothing really you can do. :disappointed:

get his clothes out for him? is this real life?

2 Likes

Let his ungrateful ass do that shit himself you’re not his mommy!

Good grief, what does he do for you? I’d be taking turns from week to week if that level of care is appropriate. His mood may improve on the week you’re serving him which is already twice as good as it is now. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’am making over $150 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 19631 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs1073.pages.dev/

Husband or son? Girl he grown. Stop doing everything for him.

3 Likes

Stop babying him. He’s just a miserable human being and you can’t change that unfortunately

4 Likes

Stop doing shit for him and let him see what he’s missing! You’re not his momma!

You aren’t his mom! You are treating him like a child. Either walk away or make him grow up

3 Likes

Wow stop doing all that shit. Is he your child? I wouldn’t respect someone who did everything and expected nothing. Demand respect woman

Yes everything u do goes un appreciated possibly……take care of u

1 Like

You’re not his Mom so stop doing all that

3 Likes

You are doing too much! Stop doing all that. Take care of yourself now. .
A marriage is not 50/50. It’s 100/100.

3 Likes

He’s a grown man stop doing everything for him

1 Like

Stop doing anything besides what you need to to keep your sanity. Anything for him specifically lol

He may be overwhelmed with his responsibility and stressed out

It’s time to take care of yourself

stop doing things for him

So stopped doing everything for him and let him see how good he has it I bet his attitude changes don’t cook don’t wash clothes don’t clean the house and especially stop laying his clothes out for him he is a grown man

7 Likes

Stop doing for him and do for you.

1 Like

You’re doing too much!! He’s a grown man. He can do that stuff himself!!!

No your husband is just unappreciated & tired ….
Stop doing all the extra shit… when I say extra I mean laying out his clothes :expressionless: … keeping the house clean packing his lunch and having dinner ready is the normal stuff… stop doing the extra miles stuff. It’s not like it’s gonna matter and it’s gonna make you happy and you less stressed.
I know exactly how you feel, I had to tell mine that I feel like he gets mad that he even bothers coming home, because he’s always in a good mood when I talk to him on the phone when he’s at work but always as soon as he gets home he gets in a bad mood for whatever reason whether he blame something on me somebody cut him off in traffic he always has an excuse… and that’s exactly what it is an excuse NOT a reason, people choose how they wanna treat people. And that’s what I told him. To me it doesn’t matter what reason is the only thing that matters is every day he comes home in a bad mood and fact is, I’m the only one here.  so I talk to him and told him I feel like he doesn’t want to come home and that if that’s not true and that he loves me and he likes coming home to me then he needs to act like it and be more aware of his attitude when he gets home. But even if he starts changing his ways start doing all the little extra crap he is your husband not your child. 

Are you his personal maid? Plz start to honor yourself and learn to love yourself.

How’s your sex life?

Nothing wrong with you but your hubby is a douche. Sounds like he hates his job and you are the only one he can take it out on that will continue to put up with his shit. Stop babying him and tell/show him that his behavior is unacceptable and you won’t tolerate being treated that way. Stop being a door mat and stand up for yourself.

Sit him down for a serious talk.

This has nothing to do with you.

There’s something wrong with him. You aren’t responsible for his happiness he is.good luck get some counseling

Stop doing ANYTHING for him. He’s NOT a toddler. He doesn’t appreciate any of it. He doesn’t care about you. He’d be FAR kinder if he did. Leave.

2 Likes

Some of y’all :woman_facepalming:t2: hate men and it shows

Talk to him. Chances are there’s something going on that doesn’t have to do with you.
Now, what he’s doing which is not appreciating your effort is not ok, however if you just quit trying, well then both of you are NOT trying and nothing gets fixed.
Talk to him and be open to feed back. Something is up and good communication might fix it or at least put you both on the same page. Don’t give up if he’s resistant at first. Keep trying and don’t get discouraged.

1 Like

It may not be you. Working 40/50 hours a week to take care of your family and its still not enough today just makes you pissy. I have those days. Its not about how much you’ve done or what you think you didn’t do. We are just tired an miserable

4 Likes

And all the ppl saying stop doing anything for him. Well, what would happen if he just stopped working??

Stop doing so much all the time. Your his wife not his servant. Make him learn to appreciate what you do for him or he can do the sh** himself

Michelle Carreiro-Medeiros being tired from working doesn’t mean you have To be an a**hole. It takes no effort to say hello when you walk in the door. The house looks great, thanx for dinner it was delicious. Nobody’s asking him to come home and climb mountains just a little acknowledgment and appreciation is all I’m sure she looking for.

2 Likes

Ask for marriage counseling- to help you both decide what’s best for you both. If he won’t go, go alone.

1 Like

If he won’t sit down and talk about problems ask him to leave. You’re his wife not his mommy.

Something wrong with him

Your husband is a child. Stop catering to him and perhaps he’ll grow up

1 Like

He’s just an ass :person_shrugging:stop doing what you’re doing

He’s taking you for granted and doesn’t appreciate what you do so stop doing it and leave him.

2 Likes

You are his wife, not his maid. He’s an adult and he should be able to do these things or at least help out without complaining.
What you allow will continue. Id try and communicate these feelings.

2 Likes

Maybe he’s cheating on you

Stop doing everything for him see how he likes thar. He will learn to appreciate you real quick after he has to do everything by himself for a week or 2

1 Like

Stop doing everything little thing for him " he is ungrateful :triumph:

1 Like

You give him too m7ch

Quit being so dedicated.

No theres something wrong with him the selfish so and so, your his wife not his maid, talk with him express how you feel.
Good luck

Throw the whole husband out

1 Like

He is a control freak. i was married to one And that is how they control you. Make you feel inadequate. He will not change but you and stash some money before you drop the hammer.

1 Like

Yeah you are doing everything for someone who does not appreciate anything. I definitely would stop doing anything for him if he doesn’t like it he can take a hike

Stop doing it and take out the trash

Why are you trying to be his mum!!! Why on earth would you lay his clothes out!!! That’s weird. Does he have any control over his own life?? Or do you hold control over EVERYTHING? Does he even get to pick his own socks and jocks? You’re both weird for being like this!!!

Stop doing it. If he doesn’t appreciate it, why bother?

Yes. You’re treating a grown man like a child

Sugar for some reason he may be disappointed in himself . Don’t know your ages , he may be wishing he had done more. Whether at work or he may be feeling he hasn’t done right by you. He might not know how to voice it. Prayers - talk to God he can help

No, but it seems like there is something wrong with him.

Stop doing things for him,
If he asks why you have stopped tell him either treats you better or you will leave,give him an altermatiam

Who is taking care of you and making sure you have an easy life?