Follow your heart. You are not too old

3 Likes

Get your lpn and drop him :blush:

1 Like

Go for Rn. No age limit today

1 Like

Go for it. Never too late

2 Likes

You are NEVER too old to do something you LOVE!!
Sounds more like you’ve outgrown the simple man!

2 Likes

You’re never to old to go after your goals I’m 41 and wanna go back for my Lpn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Heck that’s young. Go for it!

2 Likes

I’m going back to school to get a law degree. I’m 34

1 Like

Something is wrong with your husband. Sounds a bit controlling. You go for it!!!

3 Likes

Get a new husband and go become an lpn.:clap:

4 Likes

No, your not. If he said that?, he’s ridiculous. If you have passion, inspiration, and the will to seek it out?. You can do anything you put your mind to. :heart:

Get a new husband :upside_down_face: there are people in their 50’s in nursing programs worldwide! Never too old.

3 Likes

Do it!! And you can always bridge over to the RN program later. That’s what i did. Cut a year off my school time!!

Just do it , if that’s your calling do it don’t listen to naysayers

A friends 55 yr old wife always wanted to be a flight attendent so she went for it and was hired after training. Unfortunately the extensive hours in the air made her sick but she did get her dream. Go for it.

Never. I am 34 and finishing by 36

Even if it takes two years , you will be working for next 50 years ! Think how much money you can make!!! Maybe husband wants your time working on him for the next 50 years?

Go for it. I heard this song many years ago of Jennifer Holiday Don’t nobody tell you. Remember if you don’t follow your dreams, you will never know…

One of my best friends just got her RN and she was 39. If you’re too old for anything, it’s probably your husband, he sounds like an immature child who knows nothing.

4 Likes

Go for your RN, it is not that much longer and you are never too old. I’m currently going for my BSN and am 32 years old with 3 children. You can do it. Don’t let him discourage you. Follow your dreams and don’t let anyone hold you back.

3 Likes

you are not to over to achieve a dream! your husband sounds like an ass! your first achievement should be to get rid of him! he should want you to succeed not hold you back

Do not let him say you are to old because you’re not. You can do anything you set your mind too. Go for it and prove him wrong , in the end you will make yourself proud and he will look like a jerk for telling you that.

Tell him to f… off. You are not to old

2 Likes

Why would you be too old??? Especially if it’s something you want to do!

Never too old! Your husband seems like an ass that doesn’t want to see you succeed and possibly do better than him! Go for it! Do what makes YOU happy! I plan to go back to college and I’m going on 40!

Throw that husband away and get a new one. Follow your dreams!

1 Like

Follow ur dreams n never let anyone stop u

1 Like

Ummm no you’re not lol

1 Like

Not true - follow your heart

1 Like

I started at 30 for RN, and finished at 34. You’re never too old when you have the determination :heart:

1 Like

There’s no such thing as too old for things like that. I’m about to finish my bachelors degree in social work and ill be 29 when i graduate, but there are many women in my classes who are much older than me! Do it because you want to and tell your husband to shh lol

1 Like

You are NEVER too old to learn! There are people in their 70s and 90s I heard of going back to school to learn trades and even to finish highschool or learn to read!! You’re too old for people to tell you what you can and cannot do! :heart: GO GET THAT LPN!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!! YOU GOT THIS!!!

1 Like

DO IT!! He’s being a Debbie downer he needs to support you :unamused:

Go for it ! Pack his bags for him when he starts putting you down.

1 Like

I graduated at 30 and work in my field now. It’s never too late and you’re never too old.

Do it. Thats your passion. Never let anyone stop ypu from realizing your dreams. Age does not matter

Leave the man keep the career

1 Like

That’s silly. I didn’t go to school for nursing (Psycology) but I had a class (at the time, late 20s) and my favorite study partner was going into the medical field. She was over 60 and an established bee keeper. Never too old.

Do not let anyone to get in your way to conquer your dreams , you can be whatever you want not matter your age .
GO FOR IT !!!

Never to old to get an education and better yourself the lives of the people around you and the people you will be caring for!!

1 Like

I started for my RN at 30 and completed at 34. Worked 25+ years. Nope not to late.

1 Like

Um your husband is a douche

3 Likes

Uu are never to old to follow your dreams and go get what uu want!!

2 Likes

Your husband is a fucking douche bag piece of shit. He should be encouraging you to do something you like not putting you down . He is an asshole

GO FOR IT!! Wanting to do this will give you the drive you need and you will be a success, It would be nice if your husband supported you, You can always get your RN later, if you wish.

1 Like

My Mom went to
nursing school when she was 48. Never to late.

3 Likes

You are not too old.

1 Like

You do what makes you happy and don’t let anyone stop you or hold you back, YOU GOT THIS :muscle:t3:

Your husband sounds like an ignorant pos tbh

1 Like

That’s a weird comment. I would have told him I was to old for marriage lol

I was 33 when I became an LPN. And I just enrolled in the RN program. You are NEVER too old to better yourself!

4 Likes

Tell him to fuck off… does he think younger LPNs just drop off or retire when they get into their 30s!!! Not everyone even starts until they are ilder… plenty of documentation of people starting new careers in their 50s and 60s… you have plenty of years left…do what makes you happy…and tell him to support you or shut up about it

Someone that doesn’t support your aspirations and dreams no matter what age or stage of life shouldn’t be in your life.

I will be 43 this year and I am going back to school- it’s never too late if it’s your passion

I know someone who started studying midwifery at age 36
Go for it

Definitely not to old, there are nurses of all ages.

Honey I’m 41 and about to start my bachelors program. Men don’t get it until they see it. My husband says stuff like this too! You do what you know will make you happy as a career. Sometimes people get afraid of us accomplishing big things- when he sees what you have done he will change his tune

Do it your not to old. You will be like me with regrets I’m to old

I got my LPN at 37, it’s never too late

1 Like

When I was in school there was 50yrs plus going to school. Your never too old. Do what makes you happy!

I’m 32 going for my rn. I’ll be 35 when I graduate

1 Like

Kick his loser ass the fuck out

Go for it…my cousin is going to school for a LPN and she is older …

Go for it, follow your heart and dream.

1 Like

You are the perfect age for that degree, it’s never too late and I wish I had done medical because that’s the demand, currently I’m trying to find an internship for counseling, I may have to change my major/masters program the way it looks

Go for it if that’s what you truly want to do.

Never too late for anything.!

1 Like

He should be supporting you in your decision, not discouraging you, if it’s what you want, go for it, show him you can do it, you are at your best years, don’t let anyone hold you back. Good Luck.

1 Like

Show his ass what you can do Ma😏

I’m not sure what age would have to do with anything…what a weird thing to think.

1 Like

I got.on a professional.training course aged 32 so go for it girl…:sparkling_heart::rainbow:

1 Like

Dude, go for it! I am going to be 32 this year and I am just now starting to get my business going and started! There is never a thing as too old to reach your goals and dreams!

2 Likes

He figures cause then you’ll smarten up and leave his dumbass!

2 Likes

You are not too old. Go for it. Then go for your RN.

3 Likes

Girl put his ass on the couch an go get yo mf degree sis!!

Don’t let anybody crush your dreams …you are never to old …go for it

1 Like

Age has nothing to do with being an LPN. Stamina, caring, and desire make a good LPN. Follow your dream not his! Good luck.

2 Likes

You never too old to learn. Go for it!

1 Like

I’m 40 and I’m not giving up DON’T let anyone come between you and your dream I did and regrets everyday and once you are alive in good health and strength all things are possible,as for your husband remember some are intimidated by a women’s strenghth

Naaaahh… you’re never too old to do that!

Please go ahead and do it even if yoi complete at 36

Of course you aren’t, I started my midwifery training when I was 34. I’ve been a midwife for 12 years. Good luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’re never too old for dream and ambitions. Sometimes you can’t share your ambition with everyone! Go for it, get an LPN position at an hospital, work there for a year and then let them pay for your nursing degree. Sis, you will be making a great income in a few years! Do it for yourself!

3 Likes

Girl, go for it. It’s YOUR life, not his. Sorry he’s not being supportive. So? SUPPORT YOURSELF AND GO FOR IT!! You got his! :muscle:

I was 50 when I became an RN

My cousin became a nurse when she was about 40 I think, never too late!

My mom got her RN at 37. Go for it! Changed all of our lives for the better.

1 Like

Honey, I became an RN after I turned 40!!!

3 Likes

Too old? I work with some awesome nurses & techs that graduated at 40! Don’t be discouraged because of what your spouse is saying. You got this girl! I’m in my 40’s & if someone said this I’d look at them like Samuel L Jackson…because that’s crazy talk. Them two years are going to fly by.

I have a friend in her 30s training to be a nurse and my cousin is almost 31 and training to be a teacher.
They both started last year, never too old to put a plan in to action to follow a dream

1 Like

You are not too old, go for it!!!

You are never to old to go after your dreams ! LPN’s are in high demand and a crucial part of the health care field. Go for it with gusto and you will get there. You won’t ever be sorry you did. Take that from another health care worker. Nothing is more rewarding than to help others in need. And tell Hubby you have to learn anatomy and you can use him as a model. Lol :laughing:

Not too old at all! I’m 36 and have no problems!

Tell him to you have at least 30 years to work if you’re blessed to live that long. Do what you want. My daughter is 43 and has been in Outpatient Surgery for 22 years, at 38 she went to school and now closes the surgeries. So you do what you want. If you want to work days Monday thru Friday go into Outpatient Surgery. No nights or weekends.

You gotta do what feels right for you. If that’s what you enjoy, go for it. You’re never to old to do what you enjoy.

No you are not too old !

How is 32 or 34 even considered old??

1 Like

Don’t let anyone discourage you from following your dreams, life doesn’t always work they way we hope but it will happen when the timing is right. Follow your heart :heart:

I’m about to be 32 and hopefully start in the fall!!! Girl go get it if he can’t support u in ur goals then tell him to kick rocks

1 Like

He’s wrong and you know it.

4 Likes