My husband was complaining when I was in the hospital...advice?

Nothing to say… but I’m praying for you :white_heart:

Id be a single mom and of six so quick. He doesn’t love you, like at all

From that experience alone I would honestly leave his selfish a**, by the sounds of his minimal contribution you’re already a single mum of 6 … just make it offical!

I hope your health improves :heart:

You’re already a “single” parent. Might as well make it “official.” A husband that loves you, would never treat you that way.

Gross sounds like a good partner

That’s not a spouse, that’s a 7th child Ma’am.

Sounds like you don’t have a partner but another man baby who just wants you to take care of him. Just prepare yourself that if something is happening medically he’ll be the one to cut and run. He couldn’t muster up care for you for a day.

1 Like

You’re husband is an a$$hole

1 Like

That’s not a man I’d be staying with.

Id be coming home with divorce papers

He acts like your a servant

Ohhhh my God
YES . He has no heart, no conscience . No feelings , no love? Wow you need to have a long conversation with him .

You have every right to be upset and you being in the hospital showed you the kind of person you have been dealing with. You can do bad by yourself if necessary. He sounds like an narcissist especially leaving you to do everything alone

That’s a child. That is not a man and I don’t blame you for wanting to leave. I think I would have been gone a long time ago.

Dump him now. He’s trash.

Yes you have every right to be upset

All I can say is you can do bad all by yourself! If you are basically doing it all by yourself and he’s just making it harder then why do you need him?

13 Likes

Put him out. Take care of yourself. Get a friend or family member to keep the kids a few hours. Ask someone for help.

You have every right to be upset! He sounds like a real ass, I’m sorry you’re going through this. You really need to sit him down and tell him how you feel. You must be scared! God bless you, I’m sending my thoughts and prayers your way :pray::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he sounds very selfish. What’s he going to do if he loses you? Doesn’t sound like much of a husband or father!!!

I truly hope you leave this man because you going to need to find a good support system while you figure out your health. Also please go to your primary to find out what that lesion is and take care of yourself. Your husband is selfish because they’re his kids too not just yours.

This is beyond red flag behavior

He sounds very self-centered and disrespectful to you they are his children too shame on him

Oh man run… That man doesn’t give a crap about you.

What a loser. Walk away soon

Yes. Leave. Find your way out. Drop this man like the garbage he is.

First of all your a mother of 7, call it what you want, domestic slave, brood mare, trellis, enabler, or any variety of abuse victim, you are in his mind boxed in to the corner he wants you in and his disregard for your well being is funny because he should want you healthy to maintain his extinct patriarchal dynamic

Get rid of him and charge him tons of money for child support

Im sorry this happened to you. You should be thinking of planning to leave him. Useless thing doesn’t deserve a hard working mother like yourself. What a loser, he was happy to make them kids i bet. What if something serious happened/happens to you, I pray it doesn’t but how would he handle your guys kids then. Try move closer to family for support, move on with someone better and more deserving of them kids and you. They will love yous unconditional :heart:

you might have something serious going on & he doesn’t care… if something should happen to you he will be a single dad with 6… he’s selfish & you deserve better

I’m impressed that you procreated 6 kids with such a :poop:bag.

He sounds like a controlling a$$hole. Leave him.

Upset?? He would be out the door. Period

Dude…he sounds like a selfish ass. Gtfo of there while you can.

Omg…very uncaring of him.

Honestly I just don’t think men think before they talk my that’s less then 24 hours he needs to men up when it comes to the kids

He wouldnt be my husband anymore

I would be livid. That’s a child, not a man.

Send him back to his mother. You don’t need a selfish man child

Yes you have every right to be upset. He is being very selfishly

So sorry, I wish you could leave him. Such a selfish man. He will be sorry, karma. He doesn’t deserve you

U have every right to be upset . He’s being a total jerk .

Girl, it’s time to start raising hell. Whatever you do, do not coddle this man. He helped create those children he can help care for them. You need to put your foot down and then put your health first. You need to find out why there is a lesion and what can be done. The fact that he shows no care of your health should tell you all you need to know about how he sees you. If you have family I suggest you take your kids and go to them and let him exist alone since that seems to be what he wants anyway.

You have the right to kicknhis ass

I’d kick him out. Selfish mother f**ker

Leave. Now. He doesn’t give two shits about you. Go

2 Likes

Also, if you haven’t worked and he has "forced"you to be the primary home parent for the kids…you are entitled to alimony and child support plus due to the number of kids, they grew up in that house, you’d also get the house. Especially with your health situation. So if I were you, I’d remember that you hold all the cards here and it’s in your hands what to do.

3 Likes

I almost died. I was admitted on a Sunday then transferred to a diff hospital Wednesday surgery then some Saturday. Not a single word from my husband when staying home with our 5 kids. He even brought me valentines cuz it was the week of valentines! Don’t settle for that human you’ll be miserable the rest of your life!

Men have no compassion. Especially trying to fill our shoes. You need to leave. It only gets worse. I left mine two years ago and I have never been happier

Sorry to hear I hope it’s not serious. As for the ass on your couch kick him to the curb.

Might as well divorce him since you’re already a single parent. He’s wasted space and food. Groceries are too high for all that

Leave him! This is horrible.
Hope everything is no okay with you health wise :heart:

Hell yes you have a right to be upset :broken_heart:

You have every right to be upset. I would’ve said well if I’m not here trying to get better you’ll have to patent without me forever. How you gonna like them apples… guy sounds like an arse

Leave him. Omg he is horrible

Run from this guy. He doesn’t act like a husband or a father, why is he even there? You basically have another child not a partner.

Going by this sounds like he’s always been an a$$hole, I would of left after the first kid

Kick his butt out he is no help to you are the kids

I would tell him to go f*** himself.

3 Likes

He’s a shitty husband and acts like a child. It will only get worse if you stay.

So he was more concerned that he had to look after HIS children then your well-being ?

Big yikes

Pardon me for being honest but you are married too an egotistical ignorant selfish wimp. Throw him out. Let him read this.

Get rid IMMEDIATELY, how dare he ! Know youre worth , what a lazy ,inconsiderate, insensitive selfish piece of shite

What an absolute bell end he is!! Selfish idiot!!!

This man - and I use that term loosely - has broken you down so much that you’re questioning if you have a right to be upset that he has no concern for your health but all the concern for you being available to parent so that he doesn’t have to.

Yes, you absolutely have the right to be upset and you should be. You should be fucking pissed! You should also be looking for a divorce lawyer because honey, if you’re going to do it on your own, you might as well be on your own.

You can’t imagine the amount of relief you get by getting rid of a deadbeat husband and father.

What a selfish brick. You need to prepare yourself for a way out

I’d divorce his a$$ and quick. What if something eventually happens and you need extensive medical care/treatments- he’s going to nag, bitch, belittle you, make you feel like complete sh!t mentally and emotionally all the way to the end(hopefully nothing bad happens to you). But think about it. Then your kids get to see how he treats you up until your last breath. Your CHILDREN will then be traumatized and who knows down the road. What an a$$hole!

Why would you stay with him . He is a useless piece of sh*t.

Throw the whole shit ass human being away. He’s not worth the air it will take you to tell him to get the f out.

Why did you have 6 children with a man child? Jesus…I’d be so gone. PARENTING IS BOTH MOTHER & FATHER. What a freakin joke. You better get your ducks in a row like yesterday and get rid of the dead WEIGHT

Kick his childish, selfish ass to the curb.

Leave he is selfish only think about himself not no one else , I just got out of the hospital n my man every single day called me or my son if he didn’t call he sent me a message and the message was always the same how was I feeling, take care , do your best so I can be release faster , he misses me , loved me That’s what your husband should of done to you so gtfo he suppose to be there for better or for worse and he not doing his part leave just leave him

Eww just ewww…he cares about himself only…how gross

Absolutely!!!

Book a cheap hotel for a few days and go!

Let that lazy arsed pig look after the kids for once… don’t keep letting him get away with treating u like a slave.

U don’t live very long in this world… u really want to waste ur days with that ignorant anal cling on!!!

Upset
Hun I would be furious with him
He helped make your kids
He can get up off his lazy butt
And help with the kids and chores
It honestly sounds like he is a narcissist
Do you have any friends or relatives who can take some of load off you ?
I’m more concerned about the stress he has and is putting on you
I’m sure your doctors have told you both
How stress can make things worse
And increase the chances of it growing, to the point you may end up having brain surgery
Then he will be forced to man up and become Mr Mom
For as long as it takes for you to recover from intensive surgery
I can assure him(if I could get a flight from Australia to where you are)
That you won’t be out of hospital any time soon
I might just be a small thin Aussie chic but I would stand toe to toe with him
And rip into him (even if I had to stand on a chair to do it)
I guarantee your house would be spotless and your kids got into the habit of doing chores suitable for their ages
I would even get all super nanny om him
Trust me I can make super nanny look like the tooth fairy if I had to
Your world wide sisterhood has got your back
My Great Godess Mother Nature Will wrap you and your kids in her loving warm and protective wings

A big shout out to the sisterhood
If any one from
Our sisterhood lived close by
Could you please reach out to this lady and may possibly give her a hand with cleaning, laundry, shopping, run erends (not sure how to spell it)
Watching her kids so she can have a nap
Cooking some bulk meals that can be portioned out ,frozen then zapped in the microwave
If you decide to leave him and take your kids
Is there somewhere you can go
Much love to you
From Australia

I would be furious. He’ s a selfish man

You fully have the right to be upset. I went through the same shit. Woke up one morning to a golf ball-size cyst on my jaw. He went to work for the day anyway. Came back home and by 8:00pm, my face was completely swollen and I couldn’t function at all. Went to the hospital to go get it looked at only to be told I was not leaving because I was septic. Getting shots in my stomach every 2 hours for 4 days straight then to go into immediate surgery. I was on heavy pain medicine. Came home to the house destroyed, kids basically did whatever they wanted the entire time while he’s sat there and drank. They pretty much fed themselves too. When I got home feeling like s*** complaining that I was tripping over stuff. I was told that I was hallucinating from all the drugs they had me on and that the house was like this. Do NOT let anyone make you feel bad for taking care of your own health!!! If you don’t take care of your own health, He is really going to be a single father

4 Likes

Try communicating how you feel, try working on things with him, if he continues and doesn’t want to change then you know the answer. But we as a society give up to easily nowadays… we need to say what’s wrong and try and fix it. Without knowing what is happening medically with you, you guys really need each other probably more than ever.

Absolutely you have a right to be upset.
Your health matters

Nobody including your husband should have that much control to make you question if you have “the right “ to be upset. Those 6 kids are not just your 6 but his as well. His first priority should of been your health, and what he could do to take some of the fear and stress away, not add to it, with what a inconvenience the situation was. This man showed his true colors and if I’m guessing correctly this isn’t the first time. I would definitely reevaluate my marriage, figure out what you want and if the end goals are even obtainable with this man and start making life decisions. Hoping all your test results come back clear. I’m sure you’re scared, ( I would be) I hope you have someone who can be your support :heart:

First of all, I pray that you’re ok both health wise and emotionally. Second, your husband needs a reality check. It sounds like he wants you to do everything 100% of the time and that’s not ok. That’s not how a marriage works. You guys should do couples therapy. If that doesn’t work, you should consider being single. You may as well be at this point.

Sounds like your a single parent why not make it official and be down 1 Manchild

LEAVE that’s a HUGE red flag

I’d be angry not upset and I’d be booking a hotel for the weekend , he sounds so selfish , how can he not be treating you like a queen
After such a scary experience!
He is just another child the way he is acting

DIVORCE. Mèn like that do not change. You don’t want to deal with that the rest of your life

He doesnt love you. Thats not love. Thats not marriage.

Oof. I’m sorry mama. You do not deserve that.
Honestly he sounds like a piece of sh!t and I’d probably kick his a$$ to the curb but I don’t know your marriage and if this is just who he is entirely or if this is a one off.
I’d certainly at the very least be making him sleep on the couch. Dink move.

U have to stand up to him and demand sm respect, u are da wife not his mother take care of urself first if he dnt like it show him da door! 6 kids is alot of home care among other things, do u have any family, friends to help? ,prayers 4 u…

If you ever are to become SICK,SICK like to where you cannot care for yourself and have NOBODY CPS has resources for chronically ill or even God forbid terminally ill parents. And it isn’t the same type of programs they would put people in that are in trouble for child neglect… It’s a totally separate program.

He sounds like a man child :100: your call but fuuuuuk that.

Divorce him and become a single mom of 6 kids instead of 7 because he’s a fucking man child. I’m so sorry you’re going through this.