My husband went away for the weekend and didn't call me

Well THAT escalated quickly…

6 Likes

D is a huge word please do not throw it around many women have done this please talk to him …

1 Like

Really? One who called in the morning and at night! Two hes spending quality time with his brother in a very sentimental spot! You sound selfish as heck! Lemme guess if the tables were turned you’d calling him a a##hole for not understanding?

1 Like

Tey being married to a military husband, leaves for months and doesn’t call me

4 Likes

He contacted you through text you have overreacted

What the actual sausage :neutral_face:
Overreaction much?
He should divorce you…your crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Are you serious? You are being very irrational. Did you call him? Did you text him and tell him you’d like a phone call??

Dude grow up u knew everything from location to people and purpose plus u got texts every day you definitely need a divorce cause you aren’t ready to be married !!

That went from 0 to 100 quick

3 Likes

Calm down. Jeeze. This was probably a very emotional trip for him amd his brother’s.

Selfish and irrational get some help the poor man was im grief :pensive: smh

Completely irrational

Omg grow up he was with his brother family memories absolutely nothing to do with you and that’s why you’re mad yea he could have called but he texted instead big deal you threw away a marriage over something petty so I’m gonna think anything he wouldn’t do is gonna get his tossed out you need to grow up you have a kid you’re teaching to be petty and the world don’t need no more if that bullshit grow the hell up

There’s gotta be more to it or you have serious issues.

4 Likes

So let me get this straight. Your husband and his brother went on a sentimental trip to remember their parents and you decided to make this about you? He still communicated. So what’s the big deal? Instead of supporting him when he got back, you selfishly threw a tantrum? Good luck now. You’ll get your divorce and always be alone with the dogs and toddler :joy::joy: Grow up and realize you’re immature and controlling.

11 Likes

He contacted you twice a day. That’s very controlling to expect constant contact when he went away with his brother to grieve. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

3 Likes

Wow that’s extreme :confused:

Oooof. I guess you really don’t need a real reason to divorce these days :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

You were the first thing on his mind when he woke up and the last thing he thought of before going to sleep. Those are very loving texts, because many do not even get that kind of love. You may want to apologize for your choice of words to him. Sounds like he truly loves you.

3 Likes

Wow really? It was a family thing…him and his brother at a place their parents were…you are a grown woman he’s allowed to have a few days with his brother and be in the moment. Just stop, so petty.

1 Like

Sounds like a young woman :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

I think that’s a little dramatic honestly.

But he should have contacted you more your home with assuming his(your) child.

2 Likes

You are a selfish witch grow up

Just WOW!
Talk about selfish and self-absorbed. Did you communicate to him that you wanted to physically speak to him while he was gone before he left? Don’t you think that him having that bonding time with his brother is something he may need to heal? The fact that he reached out and texted you was at least effort on his part. If you need that constant communication from him, you need to let him know that you expected him to call at least once a day. Otherwise how is he supposed to know? Not gonna lie, if you told him you wanted to divorce over this petty bullshit, he dodged a bullet if you really leave him.

1 Like

U want a divorce over him not calling?

3 Likes

I absolutely agree with him …… on a trip that sounds like it was to remember his parents with his brother ! He checked morning and night …. You sound selfish tht trip wasn’t about you

3 Likes

Honestly I do think your being irrational… he didn’t go out to strip clubs or bars ect he went with his sibling to the last place there parents enjoyed alive to me that sounds like two siblings helping one another mourn there deaths something that they needed …… he did text you twice a day once in the morning and once at night it was literally two nights one day …. Yes I think he is right

3 Likes

It’s one thing if he didn’t answer his phone and ignored your calls rather than just didn’t call you. But to ask for a divorce simply because he didn’t call you while he was on vacation?? That’s a bit extreme don’t you think??

1 Like

Wow!!! I am surprised. Life isn’t like that. He went with brother for. a Weekend? He texted you twice a day. You truly need to think long and hard and reconsider a divorce. He went to the last place his mom and dad went before they died. Could be he was grieving and needed space. Your thinking is very irrational. Being a single parent is really tough. Think it through and don’t jump to such outlandish conclusions. Talk to a therapist, a minister to figure out why you’d want to divorce him with one weekend away.

Everyone says she is irrational but her husband should have included her in this vacation. She is part of the family. Sitting home by herself is not fun. Why be married if you take separate vacations.

He’s spending time with his brother. So really that warrants a divorce. I hope he leaves you for good. Seems like you’re too self centered and immature to be in a marriage.

1 Like

I don’t think you were overreacting at all… why want he call?? That’s some pretty shady shit tbh

Do you have a phone? You could have called him?

2 Likes

I see both sides of this. He should have contacted you more just to check in. That’s the mature and kind thing to do when you’re away from your spouse. Still make a little time for them. However you throwing out divorce instead of talking through it with him and fixing the issue is your own problem. He took what you said literally and walked away, that’s your own fault. You should never threaten divorce unless it’s what you actually want

2 Likes

It’s more to this story
Tell us what’s really going on.

2 Likes

sounds like a trust issue to me lv xxx

Bruh… are you fr ? :unamused::rofl:

1 Like

You want a divorce cause he didn’t call you. At least he sent texts. I’m sure this was a a hard trip for him. At least you haven’t gone weeks/months without having contact. Until you do that a couple days is nothing

He is lucky for that divorce! You are way out of line! I hope he finds a good woman!

1 Like

Wow. How do you react when the toilet seat is up?
I’d be upset and express that to him but divorce? Either you’re bottling alot up and we are only hearing this one thing or you’re completely overreacting

1 Like

A divorce over him spending time with his family? I’m feeling you to be a bit jealous. Life doesn’t always revolve are you when situations involve parents. Grow up. Look who he cam back to…

Because he went on vacation with his brother to the last place he vacationed with his parents before they passed. I think you are the selfish one not considering. What emotions he needed to work through . And to jump and ask for a divorce right away … sounds like the poster needs to work through some insecurities.

3 Likes

That’s insanely irrational he was taking a vacation with his sibling in memoriam of his deceased parents that’s an insane reason to throw out a whole marriage

2 Likes

Should like you majorly overreacted. It was a goodbye to his parents for him and his brother. He texted you twice a day and gave you updates. During that time he didn’t need to be on the phone with you. He needed that alone time with his brother to say goodbye to his parents. Sounds to me like like you’re being selfish and placing your own wants above his needs. Not okay.

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:Than you really gonna be stuck home all alone with the dog and toddler. Throwing that Divorce word around when you don’t get your way .

4 Likes

Good grief. Poor guy. Let him go

1 Like

Maybe they were just enjoying each other’s company and reminiscing about their childhood and parents. You should of called him :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Pull the geo-locations from his credit/bank cards and cell. That will pretty much tell you what you want to know.

Did you try calling him at all?

1 Like

Nikki Leanne Hill read the first sentence and I thought wonder if little annnney has learnt how to use her phone

I would probably be disappointed if I didn’t get to talk to mine but it’s not that serious to get a divorce over. Are you wanting out that bad that you gotta start a fight?

It was only a couple of days. Some people love complaining and moaning over nothing.

1 Like

2 things…I suspect that there was trouble in paradise before he even left for this trip and B. Dealing with!? our dogs and toddler…sounds resentful, maybe take a look at you and how you’re feeling in general about your life…jus sayin…we all need to take stock sometimes, look at the big picture

Let’s hope he gives you that divorce
Cos ya sound a bit off ur head :eyes:

3 Likes

Being upset and talking to him about it is one thing. I personally think asking for a divorce was petty and hopefully that’s not the only reason you asked for one. If that’s the only reason…that man should run

1 Like

He should divorce you. My God

You haven’t thought this through! It wasn’t a vacation. I believe it was part of their grieving process for their parents. He did contact you with his texts.

2 Likes

That’s an emotional time for someone. He was with his family. It’s not always about the wife or husband. Sometimes people just need their time. Hopefully he does divorce you. You don’t have any sympathy or a heart.

Guess what? You’re being way over needy. He is trying to have some quality time with his brother. You cannot ever be his brother. I don’t see the need to keep checking in with you. I can see asking him to keep his phone on in case you have an emergency. It’s a weekend ffs, he wasn’t gone long. Also, if you don’t trust each other 110%, you shouldn’t be together. He doesn’t need a babysitter. Did you think maybe he’s having an emotional battle over being somewhere that holds a lot of memories for him? People don’t need to be glued at the hip. Each person is an individual, as well as being part of a team. I can’t imagine going off for a weekend with some friends for whatever reason and my husband needing me to pacify him with texts or calls.

I get being super upset!!! But girrrrrrrrrrrl so upset you want a divorce? There has to be (really NEEDS) to be more to this story.

Hey come on my husband was in the navy out of 39 months he was gone on the ship and on dets and we never got a phone call letters when they could be sent off the ship and u want a divorce after a weekend what’s else is up oh yel are Anniversary is coming up in a few days 39 years married 40 years together :heart:

4 Likes

You’re childish. The end. Maybe he was emotional and bonding with his brother?

1 Like

That’s definitely irrational. Yeah, I get a bit crabby if hubby is out of town and I don’t hear from him much, but I know he’s busy. Asking for a divorce over that is very ridiculous.

Maybe a divorce is a little much. But being upset about it and being open about how your feeling is okay.

1 Like

That’s a bit much, actually that’s a lot much. The phone works both ways.

1 Like

He did contact you - in the morning and evening.
I think you have massively overreacted

1 Like

What??? You asked for a divorce because he didn’t call you ?

Yes you are being irrational. He is taking a vacation to get away from EVERYTHING… yes, including you. Let him have his peaceful relaxing weekend. A text in the morning and at night is good enough considering he’s having his vacation.

Wow you got 2 texts a day and it was a weekend, get a life lol I went 5 days 2 kids and a dog by myself you can get through this, trust the man or work on your own issues

2 Likes

What? Have you lost someone and visited with family? I think it was probably emotional for him. Talk to him this is nothing, what he didn’t call… lol. Wow I wish I had minor problems like this. Overreacting…

1 Like

OMG sounds like you have separation issues. Its not a bad thing but really something you need to work out

1 Like

Yeah divorce him…. So he can find him someone who understands….

Definitely irrational. But maybe you would be doing him a favor by divorcing him if this is how you react to him spending quality time with his brother remembering his parents. He still texted you every morning and night. That is more than enough.

3 Likes

I feel like you were bored so made a post that you knew people would give attention…bad attention to you is still attention and also if this is really true then my dear you are not mature enough to be married and someone’s mom as well :pensive: I will be sending your whole family good vibes…and btw you better not be making me waste my good vibes on some BS​:triumph::triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

There has to be a back story . Divorce may seem like a drastic measure but I personally think you need to find the root of why you felt insecure. It was a boys weekend to reminisce, he checked in twice a day and came home with some peace and wanted to love on you . In this case I would inwards first and out second .

I think you’re in the right. Thats not fair to you or your child

I have nothing :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

This is a joke…right? It was probably a very difficult, emotional weekend for him and his brother and you’re behaving incredibly selfishly. Talk about an irrational, gross overreaction. He deserved a hug when he got home, after being in a place surrounded by memories of his parents who are no longer with him, and that’s what he got?
He’s better off without you. Wow.

3 Likes

Sounds to me you are very controlling. I’m so glad I’m a free man.

1 Like

Well Damn & I thought I was a mean wife :joy::woozy_face:

Yes, divorce him. He doesn’t need this kind of nuts in his life. Lol. You could have picked up the phone too. This sounds like an emotional family trip for just a weekend.

17 Likes

You are being irrational in my opinion, a divorce? He took the time to text you twice a day which means he was thinking of you. Sounds like it was a vacation that meant a lot to him, I feel bad that he came home to a wife that decided she no longer wanted marriage over a vacation…one which he still stayed in contact with you, I feel he deserves an apology.

3 Likes

I don’t know about a divorce I would be pissed if he didn’t contact me I would have a lot of questions why and what went on.

1 Like

He was grieving. Think how you would feel.

That poor man. He needs to get far away from you

1 Like

I just took a trip (from ohio) to arizona for 4 days to visit family and we sent a few texts to each other but never called, or expected responses. We leave each other without communicating all the time. He texted you. That should be enough.

1 Like

Did it occur to you the trip was about them and their parents? He text you in the morning and at night everyday to let you know he’s still alive. That’s contacting you. If you need more than that you don’t trust him at all and you’re being very selfish. Last year my brothers and I only went to our old hometown. Both our parents are gone now and the only place we all agree is home. It was therapuetic (sp?) since it’s just us now as head of the family. We agreed next time we go we’ll bring any other family members who want to go as it’s really a nice little place. Your husband needed that time, without you, if you really love him and trust him you’ll respect that and find a way to get over it.

1 Like

A divorce is pretty strong reaction,He needs to explain why he blew you off,Gotta be other issues in the marriage that need to be addressed it seems

Omg is this lady serious :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

What the actual?? When you’re on vacation you are typically doing fun things and trying to get away from everyday life. Sounds like you are upset that he enjoyed himself without you for a little bit. Unless you have good reason to believe he wasn’t actually with his brother, then you are wrong.

I understand why he didn’t call you

2 Likes

Please don’t take this wrong, but you sound very young. Take this as a trip that your husband and his brother needed. Bonding time. Certainly nothing to threaten divorce over! You sound like you need a little time to chill out and do some reflection yourself.

2 Likes

Oh wow. That was dramatic… Never say the D word until your ready. Definitely wasn’t a reason. Geesh.

I…… what? I can’t advise. :expressionless:

Your being irrational

1 Like

I pray for my husband to go on a weekend trip with his friend or brother. Gives me some peace and quiet hahaha

4 Likes

I get you are home taking Hella responsibility and it’s a lot to handle … you should take a weekend off have him take care of everything while you take care of urself … self care is important

Omg are you bloody kidding?

My husband has gone away to scout camp with our daughter this weekend leaving me at home with our other daughter. Granted there’s no service where he is, but even if he could have rung me I wouldn’t expect him to.

Your husband is having time with his brother, family is just as important and he texted you, at least he kept contact and for goodness sake it’s a weekend, it’s not like it’s two weeks or two months……

Are you over reacting and being irrational?! Ummmmm……. Do you even want an answer to that?!

1 Like

Wow just wow!! You even said he would txt in morning and before bed. He was spending time with his family. You are over reacting. Wow

1 Like

There’s no relationship if there’s no trust. And if you were ready to divorce him that quickly, there’s no real connection.

1 Like