My husband went away for the weekend and didn't call me

He was with his brother morning his parents. Girl give your head a shake. Put your foot in his shoes.

2 Likes

Everyone needs a break from each othet.so glad im single and dont gotta deal w someone complaining about me needing a break

Grow up. You sound petty. He was on vacation.

He did contact you. Once in the morning and once at night. You are being ridiculous :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

2mins I’ll never get back, congrats to him on his divorce

5 Likes

I totally understand being upset but I do think a divorce over him not calling is a bit much and seems like you are controlling and possessive… look on the bright side at least he texted… some men barely even do that

2 Likes

You told him you wanted a divorce because he didn’t call you during the day while he was gone making peace with the fact his parents are gone? Yes, you are totally irrational and selfish.

5 Likes

I understand the part about wanting him to call u, however, he did text u at least twice a day. This is just something that needs to be talked about. Plus he came home and tried to love on u so chances are it’s a misunderstanding. BUT! U don’t ask for a whole divorce over a missed phone call. That’s not ok. Girl, u need to call that man and tell him to come home.

1 Like

Grief is personal…he texted you…it is very hard to understand the loss of a parent…when death comes and you are processing it…he turned to you but ??? you said no and wanted a divorce…
I am hoping on teflection you realize he went to say goodbye with someone who was his brother to their Dad…I do not think
U meant to let him down but think real hard and ask for forgiveness

3 Likes

This can’t be real :sweat_smile:. If so, sounds like he may be able to find someone better suited to him.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t expect a call, text is fine…expectations of a phone call sounds insecure

1 Like

Wow… I would have left too… you are irrational.

1 Like

I would have been upset but I wouldn’t divorce him for it​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Sounds like you aren’t mature enough for marriage

Well that’s an extreme reaction to ask for a divorce over not calling. The fact that he contacted you at all is amazing. Have to loosen your grip and dependence on him. So yes, yes you are very wrong.

1 Like

Overreacting just a smidgen! He and his brother were together morning and celebrating their parents memory! I wish my siblings and I did this for our father. And no I wouldn’t want to take my husband, my father passed before I met him. He also wouldn’t expect me to be available to him all day.

5 Likes

He better run and never look back!

1 Like

At least he texted u. Give credit when due. He was spending time with his brother where they could remember their parents

He texted you which is more than nothing at all. Quit being a clingy cry baby and leave him alone. He was supposed to be on vacation, having your wife up your ass isn’t a vacation it’s annoying.

It was Bro time…a family moment for him n his brother, ur lucky he messaged you morning n night, carrying on at him is just plain stupid n now a divorce 🤦

1 Like

Your picture is under overreacting in the dictionary. A divorce over two days of “not constant communication”? He called you twice a day. And you had to deal with your children and pets for a weekend? If I were him I couldn’t wait to sign the papers. This has to be a joke. Nobody is that controlling. And if you are, get counseling. You have issues. Bless your heart. Work on you, boo. Life is out here waiting for you to live.

He deserves better. :woman_shrugging:t5:

4 Likes

How do you go from wanting your husband to call you to we’re getting a divorce?

Yes, divorce the poor guy and give him a chance for actual happiness instead of being stuck with your twelvie ass.

He did contact you though?

1 Like

Wow ifthis is all it takes to call out divorce . You should ha e never married.

3 Likes

A divorce over that???

Just wow a divorce?? My hubby went on a trip with his family to spread some ashes of his grandmother’s. I couldn’t go because I’m pregnant. He texted me 2 times a day and called me at night. He was camping. Barely any service. If you missed him fine but threatening divorce is dumb

1 Like

My husband leaves for deer camp and i dont hear from him until he returns 4 days later. This sounds rather petty.

3 Likes

He should be the one filing for a divorce

2 Likes

When I leave to visit family I rarely call home. Sometimes u just need time away with family
We have trust. It’s a gift

2 Likes

I’d of been happy with the peace tbh :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

He went away to a place his parents last visited before they passed away with his brother. He made contact through text probably because him and his brother were reminiscing about old memories which has probably helped with grieving!
Instead of being happy for him that he could do this with his brother, you made the whole situation about you and your needs over something so petty I’m so shocked.
I’m embarrassed for you and feel so sorry for your husband. You should be supportive with each other.

6 Likes

I did this to my husband on accident. I went out of town for a bit but didn’t realize how busy I’d be. He said something the 2nd day and I tried to text a little more but he also tried to be more understanding as well. A divorce over something like that is definitely irrational. You should have taken your toddler out for some fun during the day and tried to stay busy so you weren’t stressing so much

5 Likes

You need to be an adult about this.

3 Likes

Soo…Unless there is more to this story a divorce is a little irrational. Did you try to call him at all? Did you message him at all?
You said he went to a place that he went to before his parents passed away…maybe it was difficult for him. Maybe try supporting him. You can express your feelings on how it made you feel, that’s not unreasonable, however a divorce??? I feel more sorry for him to be honest.

1 Like

Absolute trash. Congrats to the dude for the divorce! Now you can find someone sane :rofl::rofl:

Maybe he needed that time to focus on his grief and needs besides yours? I think your Definitely wrong and not a good enough reason to get a divorce. Or maybe he should divorce, for you sound selfish :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Omfg what the fuck did I just read?!

Get over yourself lady :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Is this real life? Sounds like first world problems and complete lack of respect from you to your husband. He was going through something. He was going through part of the grieving process and you are butt hurt about a phone call? You are ridiculous. Get over yourself.

3 Likes

You are over reacting.

1 Like

If dealing with your dogs and kid for a weekend is too much your in for a big surprise if you think divorcing over this is better. I’m away for the weekend and texted my husband a few times. No calls. We will not be divorcing.

3 Likes

I mean not that this tells any history between you two at all. Me and my husband have been together 18 years and we don’t talk on the phone. Just not our thing. Do you guys normally talk on the phone? Did he just need his time with his brother?

2 Likes

Well at least you got a trial of what your life is about to be like 🫣:rofl: just remember this was your decision, not his :woozy_face:

1 Like

You are giving him a gift by leaving. Wow just wow

He did text you… divorce over this?? Must be something more to it than him not calling you……

3 Likes

I don’t know how long you have been married ….but if you want a divorce after this , there has to be more to this picture than you are sharing

5 Likes

That’s ridiculous. A divorce? Come on.

Yikes. While I understand it’s difficult to not have community with someone you spend every day with and you love, this screams insecurity and selfishness. Communicating how you feel is okay, asking him for more communication next time is okay. Threatening divorce is not okay. Also, it’s a two way street, you could have called him to check in as well. Naturally, while on a trip, especially an emotional one, you lose track of time and life back home. The fact is, he communicated, you just didn’t like the way he did and decided to go to extreme measures to let him know.

Definitely irrational. Maybe he just wanted to enjoy the weekend with his brother and had truly missed you, so he wanted to be affectionate when he got home :woman_shrugging: if he wanted to spend the whole weekend talking to you, he would’ve invited you on the trip.

1 Like

Sounds like it back fired in you - said you wanted a divorce and off he goes - oh well 🤷 you got what you wanted, and it seems he has too - no probs, you both won !

He did text you… If he was visiting a special place with his brother I’d let him have that time. I think you’re overreacting a bit.

4 Likes

Wow thats a bit much to say u want a divorce just because he didnt call u unless there is past history of him cheating an there is no trust there but if not just because he didnt call wow u have some problems urself

3 Likes

You would be doing him a huge favor by divorcing him that poor guy :joy: he was with his brother grieving over his parents and you want to divorce him over that? You are a selfish asshole.

You sound really selfish, I don’t mean to sound harsh. But you’re making a trip he went on with family for healing, all about you.

5 Likes

Well that went from 0 to 100 real gd quick. Is there a back story on whyyyyyyy besides the vacation? Do you have a reason to not trust him? Has he cheated before?
Cause if not that seems a little extreme

1 Like

Please tell me this is satire

2 Likes

I would have left to. Youre trying to make him going about you, and it wasnt it was about him. The way he feel. And him spending time with his brother in the last place his parents were. You sound a bit selfish.

4 Likes

Wow. Maybe now he can go find himself a real woman.

7 Likes

This is jumping the gun a bit. Yeah, I would be highly upset as well. But not grounds for a divorce, I think you overreacted a bit. Hopefully, you all can repair this, but he may give you what you asked for.

2 Likes

Your being a baby. Let him have his time and when your time comes do the same thing. A divorce over something like that. Marriage is supposed to last not throw to the wind. 

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t2::rofl::rofl::rofl: yes def divorce him…:rofl::rofl::rofl: #needy

1 Like

Judging by the comments I think you got ur answe​:woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

Eeeeh unless there’s something you’re not telling us but this is you carrying a gun to the bed just to kill a Mosquito

1 Like

He’s with his brother for the weekend at the last place they spent with their parents before their passing and you want a divorce because he only texted in the morning and at night??? Hope he signs the papers for ya! You’re being extra!

6 Likes

Your stupid. He should accept the divorce and find someone better

6 Likes

Your being irrational and attention seeking he probably should divorce you. How in the world would you handle a real problem I sure wouldn’t want to be with someone that threw out the D word over something so petty

3 Likes

Sounds like their might be more to this

My mind would run rampant with no phone call but than again my husband and i make it appoint to talk to each other at least twice a dag when we are apart witch here lately has been ofton because i care for my father whom had a liver transplant and triple bypass in a matter of a month

Wow that fast? A divorce? That is a bit much girl. I think you need to really think about what has given you such strong trust issues, and then talk to your husband, but definitely put some work into you and your past :heart:

1 Like

Well shoot now you’ll get every weekend alone without a phone call.

3 Likes

He deserves this divorce more then you lol grow up !! :joy:

5 Likes

Divorce may be a bit harsh since it was a 1st time thing, but what he did does need addressed

i’m going thru the same shit!! my hubby went to see his father on the east coast & we got into it cuz he doesn’t hmu unless I hmu first & it should work both ways no matter what he’s going thru! it literally takes less than 30 seconds a day to txt! it’s SUPER ANNOYING!! idk if he’s even coming back & he’s been gone since March 14th!! plz message me!! i feel so alone!! 🥹

Wow, over react much

1 Like

A divorce because he texted instead of called?!

2 Likes

He went on a meaningful trip with his sibling and you wanted constant contact? Yea divorce him and let him find someone else honestly just go ahead

8 Likes

I can get maybe feeling some type of way but to go straight to divorce? You should have never gotten married to begin with. He was with family celebrating the life of his parents.

5 Likes

This post didn’t do how the OP planned I’m assuming lol

2 Likes

Lol I’d rather my husband spend time making memories and talking of old memories with his family then me sit and bitch about it bc of no contact. Maybe it’s a good thing for him. You seem irrational.

Oh May gawwwwdddddds!! How old are you…? like… 16? Such a drama queen! He deserves much more than this!

Umm why don’t you communicate what you need / expect from him before you scream divorce.

2 Likes

Has to be more to it than what’s posted to want a divorce. Besides the fact you said you want a divorce and he left. There’s something missing here.

1 Like

You want a divorce because your husband didn’t call you all weekend? That’s a bit much… Sure yeah I’d be pissed but not enough to want a divorce lol

3 Likes

He text you twice a day while he was gone… you’re asking for a divorce just because he didn’t CALL. I think he is the one winning here.

2 Likes

I could understand being mad. But divorce is a little over board, unless this has happened multiple times.

1 Like

I mean… I’d definitely be upset but like threatening divorce over that is kinda jumping the gun just in my opinion

2 Likes

He should have checked in but asking for a divorce is extreme. I would have said your turn and left him with the kids and had a break!

2 Likes

Sounds like the relationship was already in trouble. I’m sure it was a very somber trip for your husband and his brother and he probably wasn’t up for much conversation.

1 Like

Dude what the heck? I think you’re being irrational too!

1 Like

You are being irrational.

This has to be satire… if not, he should get custody of the kid, the dog, and the house. Then he can find a better wife.

4 Likes

Omg why bother getting married in the first place like wow he needs that divorce more than you sweety and hopefully will get 50/50 of the toddler and dogs so u have nothing to whinge about again :thinking:

1 Like

If you think he was cheating just say so :joy::joy:

3 Likes

“Oh no I’m not the center of my husband’s world”

2 Likes

Sound like HE dodged the bullet…

4 Likes

You need to back up and read what you just read, He texted twice a day, also phone calls go both ways, did you answer his texts?

4 Likes

He did contact you? You said he texted you.

1 Like

Yta. He contacted you. He doesn’t have to spend every second of the day on the phone with you.

2 Likes

He went away with his brother… to relive memories of their dead parents … he text you twice a day but didn’t call and your reaction was to tell him you want a divorce… you’re crazy … and I hope he left

7 Likes

My husband would text me and call me the hole time. I’m sorry but he was probably doing something dirty .

4 Likes