My in laws keep driving with my child not in a carseat: Advice?

You should leave the car seat…simple.

Who would EVER drive with a child not in a car seat ? Shame on them !

They wouldn’t be watching my kids!

Give them a car seat problem solved.

Ohh nooo! My nana thought it was ok to not buckle the bottom straps in for my kiddo bc she had trouble getting it snapped in all the way despite showing her how to loosen them a tad. If they can’t use a carseat at all or properly then they don’t drive period. If they’re older like my nana they come from a diff generation where they would basically lay babies down in a box in the backseat no seatbelts etc. They don’t understand the dangers but you have to put your foot down and let them know the seriousness of the situation. You can buy decent carseats off fb marketplace or once upon a child or amazon and leave in their car.

Buy them a car seat and install in their vehicle!

Wait till their on the road and call the cops. Simple and to the point!!

If it’s a problem leave them a car seat and tell them if they don’t use it, they won’t be watching the baby… if this is a reoccurring problem I fail to see why you haven’t left a car seat???

i am a great gram, and i bought carseat, for my own truck

No car seat, no child. Seems like an extremely easy and very obvious decision.

Why did you not provide them with a seat

Um just leave a carseat… simple

My child would no longer be staying with grandma and grandpa without me there. That’s just irresponsible, careless and selfish. How dare they!? That being said… Get them a freaking car seat

When you leave the kid, leave the car seat. It’s simple. Be part of the solution. Or you can buy another seat for them.

I wouldn’t leave my kid with them after the first time. They would have never been able to to keep doing it.

Well you take a car seat over and if they Don t use the car seat you provide and they continue doing it then yes, you do not take your child back over there. You gotta step up as a parent and provide for your childs needs, then go from there.

Get them a car seat and put it in the car for them.

I would leave a seat or not let them watch your kid. For the boundaries / common sense. Especially if it’s a younger younger child.

We got my in-laws a used seat just for this purpose. This way if / when they have my daughter we know she’s safe n theirs no issues. It just stays in there car for when they need it. . That may be another option n semi cost effective I think I paid $20-$30 for theirs n we got the brand new ones.

Simple. They don’t drive with your kids anymore. Periot

Leave them a car seat to use…

They need a car seat and they need to follow the law and be safe. Both of you guys need to figure this out.

Buy them a car seat to have for their vehicle when they have him.