My lips are constantly chapped...what can I use?

My lips are constantly chapped. I don’t know what to use on them at this point…they hurt so bad…what can I do that will actually work?

3 Likes

Aquaphor works amazing!!!

Aquaphor :raised_hands:
That’s the only thing that worked and it actually alleviates the raw skin

This stuff works wonders! Get it at Walmart!

Every night, I put Vicks Vapor rub on my lips. It may burn a little at first but by morning, I notice a substantial improvement…

Clinique super balm lip balm is the magical cure

Only thing that ever worked for me is carmex. Still won’t use anything else.

Chapped lips are a sign of dehydration.

I use this phenomenal Cocoa butter chapstick! It’s all I will use! Coats your lips and actually moisturizes them!! It’s in a yellow tube, u can find it on Amazon and that’s the only place I can find it! It used to be at certain Walgreens stores, but its not there anymore :sob::sob:

Make sure you drink lots of water
I can tell when I don’t drink enough,mine get dry and chapped.

Carmex is the only thing that works for me

2 Likes

Vicks vapor rub if you have any just apply thinly and carefully.

I’m allergic to most anything for the lips. I can only use the plain chapstick ( the one in the black wrapper) I would try that it’s also cheap.

I know it sounds crazy but I use nipple cream from sex toy shops💁‍♀️

My mom swears by Carmex I hate it but I know a lot of people love it. I like Burt bees

Vicks at night. Works wonders.

Blistex Lip Medex , apply multiple times a day

1 Like

Blue blistex in the round tin works the best. Only thing that helped my lips since I’ve been sick

Drink more water, electrolytes and coconut oil

Get checked for anemia
Once I got my iron levels squared I was able to figure out exfoliating with sugar 2x a week and using O’Keefe chapstick at night is perfectly fine.