My newborn isn't sleeping well. Can mamas share when do babies sleep through the night?

Girl, I have a 5 year old who won’t sleep through the night. Good luck! :joy:

Mine didnt til 9/10 months and even still he’d wake up once or twice here and there. We basically had to sleep train because i was so exhausted from working and being the only one up with him! Depending on how little you just might have to tough it out for now😞

My son started sleeping through on and off at 13 months.
He’s 15 months now and wakes up from teething but otherwise he’s going through the night with occasional night wakings

It’s not safe for newborns to sleep through the night. Usually between 4 and 6 months it should get better.

1 Like

Mine slept through the night at 3months

My oldest was 4 and my youngest was two before they were consistently sleeping 8+ Consecutive hours nightly.

Each kid is different. And they all go through phases. Newborns typically arnt going to sleep through the night. They need food every few hours. Swaddling or weighted sleep sacks helped us.

My oldest was sleeping through the night at 2 months old, my youngest started sleeping through the night at 18 months old (longest. year. of. my. life)…they’re 15 months apart, but definitely all different.

1 Like

If baby is old enough try cereal in the bedtime bottle

My first slept thru the night the first night we had him home

Mine were almost 4 :joy:

Every baby is different

My daughter wanted to be fed every single hour, all night and day. It was exhausting. Didn’t last forever even though it felt like it did.